• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV tramadol questions

Tsukasa

Bluelighter
Is it safe to IV or IM the tramadol tabs?

are the binders and fillers harmful if taken IV?

and does it have any anti-abuse chemicals in them?

Wikipedia (which has alot of bad drug info!) says that it's 10% as strong as morphine via IV.

I can't imagine anything that weak would be safe to IV from a pill since you'd need so much and you'd have to work with removing so much filler material, unless you took serious steps to filter it (like CWE'ing Percocets for IV).

All pills naturally have anti-abuse chemicals in them, from time release to wax and fillers. They aren't necessary put in to make abusers suffer, but to make those who take them as intended to get the full benefits.

Shooting Tramadol has all the dangers of injecting any pill, and the consensus seems to be that the effects you get from doing it aren't even worth it. Unless your aim is to mess up your veins, I wouldn't do it.

I just gotta a bottle of 500 50mg. Tramodol, I wish I had a camera to load up a picture.

Last edited:
Plus its rather pointless because its still going to take hours for the tramadol to metabolize to M1 (the main metabolite, more active than tramadol), so don't expect much of a rush, or even immediate high for that matter.

ugh its not a good idea IMO.

A. its a shitty drug

B. its only good when your in withdrawal and have NOTHING else.

C. its a shitty drug

D. shooting shitty drugs are even worse than shooting good drugs

^^ I happen to disagree about it being a shitty drug (it IS a shitty opiate, but that's a bit different), but agree that it shouldn't be IV'ed. Actually, pills shouldn't be IV'ed period IMO. You might try plugging tramadol tho, works well. And snorting more concentrated forms can be somewhat worth it IME.

Don't expect an intense opiate experience using it in any form tho. Outside OZ/NZ you would actually be better off getting some kratom, which is substantially better if you're looking for opiate-like effects.

It has a pretty terrible toxicity rating, with 400 mgs. orally easily producing seizures to the point of fatality. There ARE ampoules though, as if a sane person would want to do it. Never the less, it is there.

johanneschimpo said:
Plus its rather pointless because its still going to take hours for the tramadol to metabolize to M1 (the main metabolite, more active than tramadol), so don't expect much of a rush, or even immediate high for that matter.

Actually I had to go through a few days of Bupe withdrawal very recently; and I had only Tramadols.
Shooting it (IV) gave an immediate relief (so Tramadol definitely does something even without being metabolized) (a stronger relief came after 2 hours though, so o-desmethyltramadol is still what gives most of the opiate-like effects of tramadols, but not all)

It carries all the risks of shooting any other pill though, and it's really not worth risking bad things only for Tramadol...

rachamim said:
It has a pretty terrible toxicity rating, with 400 mgs. orally easily producing seizures to the point of fatality. There ARE ampoules though, as if a sane person would want to do it. Never the less, it is there.

Once again, your full of $hit and lies.=D

I bought Injectable Tramadol (in ampules) from spain I believe, it is called adolonta. First time I injected one ampule (2 ml), did not feel no shit, then 2 ampules still no shit...and I have those 2 packs lying in my cupboard for 3 months already. Does anyone know anything about that Adolonia Injectable shit ?

Tsukasa said:
Wtf i dont even remember posting this...

Yup, I know the feeling. I disagree about it being a shitty drug. I think its a great "starter" drug and pretty easy to get...
But with all the bad things I've heard about Iving it, I know its not worth risking it.

i think tramadol is a wonder drug even though i hate it now. hahha. but yeah anyways iu used to be in love with it till it turned on me. honestly i got better and more hardcore hihs off it then i ever did from most conventional opies (oxycodone, codeine, low doses of oral morhine) though it was never as euphoric as hydro or heroin or morpine.
anyways to my point, i would not shoot them becasue i think yes you would get a rush, but it would be a rush from just tramadol which without its M1 metabolite, is nothing more than an sri. youll get good antidepressant effects and speedy effects offf of it (if your a person who feels teh tramadol high)
but i dont even think youll get the Mu1 so you wouldnt have that great opiate effect or rush, so if you like opiates there is no point in shooting it. there are ampules of it for injection oddly enough. either way i wouldnt do just cause i think it would be lacking alot in the HIGH department
peace

^ didn't you use to laugh at me because of this post in other threads saying how stupid it was?

Tsukasa said:
^ didn't you use to laugh at me because of this post in other threads saying how stupid it was?

You'll get that. I've had it happen, just shrug it off the best you can. Its the internet...

used to inject it... nothing special, just fast on set tramadol ; the real deal (the o-desmethyl) comes later anyway, so just eat the pills. and lol at those people who still say that tramadol is a shitty opioid.

Had a box of 120mg ampules....me and a mate initially IV half and IM the other half. IV didnt do a thing but 20 mins later we felt lovely.

I talked to a freind whos a nurse and its something to do with the blood brain barrier.....tramal wont cross it quickly so there is no point in IV ing it.