• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Rage Against the Machine 08 Tour!

*starfalls69* said:
Merk: the date Jan 27th IS correct! :\

damn! !! :(

I'd advise anyone who really needs to get a ticket not bother try and get one over the phone cos it won't happen :p (unless ticketek has a better system than ticketmaster)

Rage kicks ass, I wish they'd come do an American tour, did they just get back together?? Maybe simultaniously Sound Garden will have a Reunion thing haha doub t it but it'd rock..

that would be good ^ :)

yea i'm really suprised they're touring Oz, you'd think they'd do an american tour first. But I guess that's kinda understandable ;)

chopped_chimp said:
Good point. I guess I've always been able to access the net at 9am and usually try to get them in the presale anyway. Personally, I've never had a problem but I can see how some might have trouble.

You can't scalp tickets now in queensland anyway. You can still auction them but can't ask more than 10% or something like that. The Splendour way is the best IMO. They put your name on the ticket and you have to show ID at the gate.

In other news...Iron Maiden go on presale tomorrow at....NOON.

Yeah I really wish BDO would do the same thing as Splendour. I got in trouble from eBay last year for messaging everyone scalping BDO tickets and telling them what I think of them. However eBay shut up after I told them they were sanctioning illegal activity. That was just before they had that court case.

Anyways just out of curiosity, what are presale tickets? Are these available to you because you are a regular customer, or do you know someone or...?

^Just join Ticketek for free and select all the presale emails you want to be sent. Sometimes they only give you an hour or so to buy one, however the Iron Maiden one is going for 24 hours. General public goes on sale after that. I guess that means anyone thats not a member...

I don't remember doing anything special to be offered them.

Ticketek is really good over the phone (my sister works there) but their internet is realllllly dodgy. You can get to the final stages of your purchase online and then lose your tickets at the last second if someone in the call centre pulls them back for a phone customer.

it only really happens on the morning of big events and more-so for allocated seating events. apparently it was quite a big issue when Justin Timberlake tickets went on sale.

GlassAss420 said:
Maybe simultaniously Sound Garden will have a Reunion thing haha doub t it but it'd rock..

yes indeed, that would rock :D

Fucking seat tickets godamnit! I'm starting a godamn mosh on the seats...

fucking aye. do it.. we need this shit to come crashing down.)(*$)(#$

alright who got tickets?

my friend who was suppose to drive us fell into a flu coma, and another bailed out. I somehow got another friend to come pick me up and get the fuck out to a ticketmaster. We got there around 5.30 am. and were in 7th position

We just missed out on the Melbourne tickets. but said "fuck it". and brought the Sidney tickets :). fuck festival hall >=)

turns out we get row A :) last time i went to sydney it was for for 18 hours to see TOOL. haha let the craziness begin once again )(#@$*)(# :D

Oh well if I get a BDO ticket I'll be able to mosh then I guess.

I assume the entertainment centre will be too regulated to do the jump to the floor.

Did anyone manage to score RATM tix?
I heard that they sold out in like a minute or something crazy like that??!!
I also heard that they are now selling on ebay for $15,000.

got my ticket. flying down to Sydney.

goign to BDO as well.

cant wait gonna be awesome

^^

how did you manage to score BDO tickets?
I didn't even realise they were on sale yet.

finchy_87 said:
Did anyone manage to score RATM tix?
I heard that they sold out in like a minute or something crazy like that??!!
I also heard that they are now selling on ebay for $15,000.

2mins they sold out in.

Some people i know in melbourne got sydney tickets cause they didnt sell out as quick.

finchy_87 said:
^^

how did you manage to score BDO tickets?
I didn't even realise they were on sale yet.

havnt got them yet. but i will (i hope) if not i still get to see em in Sydney

with the BS ticket prices on Ebay most of them are fake bids to piss off the scalpers. there was one last night that got 1.5 million before the seller took them off