• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fun Things To Do While on Opiates?

Doctor Love

Bluelighter
Subject says it all, what are some things you like to do while in the world of opiate bliss?
------------------
"Before me there was many, after me there will be none.... I am the ONE."
---Jay-Z

Depends on how you react to opiates... some like to just kind of melt into a chair and enjoy life, others (such as myself) will unload the rig and be as full of energy as a Peurto Rican looting durring a riot .. YMMV .. you're either they type who just melts away and is content just being a blob of bliss, or you will want to do something...
As I have said MANY times - IMO, opiates are the most dynamic of any drug... there are few purposes they don't serve..
My favorite pastime? I get on my computer and go ape shit.. be it coding, tweaking stuff out, or spending hours on IRC ..
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

Looks like tonight my husband found it quite thrilling to clean my house!
smile.gif

well a good bit into the dargon chase i get somewhat energetiz wanting to do stuff and just have fun, then after chasing some more i tend to get caught in that "soft just wanna sit and chill stadium"
//bTs

OPIATES pretty much make EVERYHTHING TOLERABLE,if not ENJOYABLE..thats the best thing about these drugs,ya really dont have to do anything to have a good time..i usually just sit around and chill and be CONTENT and RELAXED..if something comes up where i need to get "FISSIKAL",thats cool too...OPIATES make me LAID BACK,but ENERGIZED at the same time..

How long does this usually last? I was thinking about it.. and all I've ever heard was that it's "the best feeling in the world"...
------------------
One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas.
How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know.

I still say that MDMA is the most powerfull and pleasurable drug experience one could have, but for daily use and an all-purpose drug, opiates are it... feeling sad? they make you feel better... feeling tired? they will wake upi up and motivate you... feeling bored? they will make you content with just being alive...
I am convinced that opiates truely are one of, no, THE greatest of all chemicals... NOTHING is as diverse.. I am writing a proposal for a study I would like to head - I wrote a very rough draft, submitted it under the name of a doctor, and a psychitrist actually liked it... so I am spending a LOT of time in the library and hopefully something will come of this...
Am I an addict? No, I don't think I am any more of an addict then someone who takes Prozac every day...
Opiates have been proven to be SAFE, and when they are not ABUSED they can GREATLY benifit the user...
I would LOVE to hear success stories... I have a great chance to possibly get some people to listen who have the power to start some shit... PLEASE, mail those stories to me, you could help... no, I don't expect my report to result in the prescribing of narcotics for depression, but IT'S A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
phreex-at-epimp-dot-com
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

Jacuzzi. And just relax in a lazy boy.
------------------
"We must lose everything before we are free to do anything."
AIM - twr1HB

"denial is a sign of addiction". heh, heh. =)
good point about prozac, especially considering we have no idea what long-term, chronic prozac use might do.
so, a fun thing to do on opiates (although it's pretty e-tarded, in a way)... find an object that can cause minor pain if played with in the correct way (like a key), and play with it. =) opiates are quite good at making minor, just-above-threshold pain somewhat pleasurable.

dont understand ROCHE
i very much think OPIATES are much better for DEPRESSIOn than ANTI-DEPRESSANTS..i honestly do..
OPIATES are great...too bad they are expensive though..

PhreeX, you are right on.
And for all users of opiates - how is sex? and which opiate is best for sex?
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

i like to scratch my whole body.
i don't get itchy on opiates, but i scratch myself fanywys cuz it feels so good.
and hot tubbin' with jets on and stuff sounds like bliss, i needta try that now.
------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which out government was founded."
--Abraham Lincoln -- December, 1840
  • AIM = CaucasianHomeboy
-Fuck PLUR, get high-

Phreex Im curious as to which opiate is ur fav right now. As a matter of fact what is everyones favorite opiate?, Mikey

my fav OPIATE is by far OXYCONTIN...havent taken anything that compares to it...
SEX???OXY makes ya feel more like fucking,but it takes FOREVER to NUT on it..thats the way most OPIATES are...