Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Zolpidem (15mg) - First Time - Subtle Hallucinogen

monstanoodle

Bluelight Crew
Tablets

5mg generic Zolpidem Tartrate

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

swallowed 2 tabs... the effects crept up slowly. nice sedation, warm tingles...
almost akin to a small line of ketamine...

insulfated 1 tab in two lines (note - very tiny tablets, no plastic coating)

everthing has a glow about it. there is an aura of hallucinogenic activity but it's not in your face as you might expect with others... it's more like looking for them.... (sorry, thought process has slowed down about 10 fold)
Like the effect from ingestion, it kinda creeps up on you...

I'll add some more later.

But for now i'll just ramble a bit...
I've seen the term "painful absurdity" been used to describe how nasty insulfation is... my guess is these tablets are about this [ ] big so there must be a lot less in the way of fillers AND they do not have the famous ambien coating.

I bet that would be absurdly painful, but these weren't that bad up the nose.. i'll liken it to ketamine again....

ooh! these letters don't want to stay in their lines or conform to the laws of physics and english language .... lol

It's not just peripheral vision changes but they play a big part. These lil' guys that are watching me type are swaying around like they're filled with helium... i hope someone tied them down well =D

anyhoo... more to follow

a very short duration of minor hallucinations followed. Imagine going for 3-4 days without sleep and it's that kinda thing... just more pleasurable.
didn't find it too hard to stay awake on them at all. from what i'd read i was ready to go to work on the coffee but there was no need!

Someone else here mentioned that he felt like continually popping more and more... and i agree lol, a few more right now would be noice. but i'll prolly leave it at that for now... (i might snort another before i do actually wanna go to bed)

all in all it's a nice little chemical with a dashing sense of humor and good table manners.
Motor control wasn't effected too much, tho i'm not saying it'd be good to drive on / work heavy machinery ;)

ooh, it's made me hungry too.

what a nice little tablet =D

p.s. snorting a 5mg would work very well as a social lube... as long as you were not in dire need of sleep that is.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_zolpidem
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey monstanoodle, sounds like a nice experience. As it happens, in-progress trip reports are against the rules for trip reports. However, I liked your little tale and it seems like it's finished, so I've merged the three posts together into a single report. Feel free to edit your post as you wish, add more, or whatever. Just keep in mind that usually trip reports are better when you take notes (like in your Bluelight journal) and type it up later when it reads more cohesively.

Try to folllow exactly how the other threads are titled, with the dashes.

awesome, read though, Is zolpidem ambien or sonata?

i fund sonata to make me want to do more and more worse than ambien, yet they do provide a unique experience than other drugs!

zolpidem is ambien.

i too find zolpidem recreational, and i dont really need to force myself to stay awake either. i would say its less effective than diphenhydramine as a sleep aide for me, but i like it anyway. for me its like a cross between a benzo and DXM somewhat.

ended up going through 13 of these in one night 8o
and finished the rest off the next day (i had 21)
can't remember taking most of them for the life of me....
eep

^That is the most common zolpidem story!! I have done that so many times, munched 50mg, blacked out, to find I'd finished the box. One night when I'd been drinking I had about 40mg- zoom, I was gone- according to my girlfriend I thought we were at the party we'd just left; I swear my firneds were outside my window. Weird shit, very dissociative I think. The last few times I've used it made me realise its actually a very dirty sensation, more confusion (GABA) then anything useful. Funny shit though :)

willow11One night when I'd been drinking I had about 40mg- zoom said:
this sounds oh so familiar to me. the only time i would ever again consider ambien a good idea would be when too drunk to remember how I don't like it. The closest I'd ever come to feeling like I was on an anticholinergic... daturalesque delirium. Mind you, I'd had alcohol, K, DPT, M1, and various other tryptamines in my system all at once. I still blame the ambien, for this had never happened before and hasn't happened since. :\

for me its like a cross between a benzo and DXM somewhat.

Hell yea, i was thinking that same exact thing. thats exactly what it feels like. Im on it right now and its 430am and i took it at 730, so much for a sleep aid. :)

Oh, Benzos :p

ended up going through 13 of these in one night 8o
and finished the rest off the next day (i had 21)
can't remember taking most of them for the life of me....
eep

Sounds like most of the nights ive had spent on Valium, This seems like an interesting little pill, how would I go about getting it prescribed ? Would you have to be of A certain age to attain such medication, im not worried about parental consent... Peace :)

zolpidem is ambien.

i too find zolpidem recreational, and i dont really need to force myself to stay awake either. i would say its less effective than diphenhydramine as a sleep aide for me, but i like it anyway. for me its like a cross between a benzo and DXM somewhat.
tried it by its self tonight for the first time without any other substances.

took 2x10mg (20mg ) about5.10pm,left it 30 mins or so and felt nothing so ate another 4x10mg (40mg) within 30 minutes i was sparko but only for around 10-20 minutes as my phone rang and somebody arrived back in my home,so id say they just produce a very light sleep.

as for recreational....what are they best mixed with? alcohol?

That's a really high dose man! I'd try it again in a smaller dose (10-20mg), maybe on an empty stomach (though I never found it to make much difference) before assuming you're immune and gobbling down a handful! Alcohol will potentiate the effects, so be careful mixing those. I prefer the effects to those of alcohol, so I'd rather not mix them. Cannabis seems to potentiate some of the more interesting effects, at least judging by my one experience mixing it with zalepon.

LE, ask your doctor, they're useful for helping you get to sleep... I find them very easy to stay awake on, but if you try to sleep it's very quick and easy.

one night at a party on the beach I had some ambien, I'm not sure how many I took, but I left the house with 7 and had none when I got back. Of course, I blacked out, and when I woke up the next morning, my room looked like the Hotel Room from Fear and Loathing. All my pants were turned inside out and neatly folded back in the drawers. I had put handprints all over the walls. The dog was wearing socks, which were taped onto his feet, and there was a garden gnome hanging from a noose from my light fixture. Weirdest morning ever.

Zolpidem made me trip my nutsack off. took two and a half 10 mg pills, and had little men crawling all over my bed and had a conversation with a painting in my room haha. But i freaked out when i saw someone on their phone sat in my chair. 5mg is a much better sleep aid.

reemi and tom just took 35mg of zolp. i feel fine and plan to stay up for the visuals. yet nothing. just slow thought process and easily distracted from this task.

return every 20 mins with more.

reemi was laying down on the couch and nodded out and has a 4 second dream bieng in the apartment feeling she just had to walk lighty or it would all crumble below her.
tom, cant focus but feeling what some call a medium bliss.