• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vic - 30/11-3/12/07 Entheogenesis Australis CONFERENCE -Dennis_McKenna-REVIEWS!

drplatypus said:
Hi! My name is David Caldicott, and I am very excited to have been invited to speak with you at Entheogenesis Australis this year. As part of my presentation, I'd like to get some idea about the people in this community- an exercise that has never been attempted in this country. With such a concentration of expertise in the one place, it would be remiss of us not to tap into that knowledge base and complete a survey of the attitudes and behaviour's of Australia's Entheogenic community. So please, follow the link below to the survey, where there will be more explanation about what's involved. Many thanks in advance for your participation- I look forward to meeting you all soon!
http://www.entheo.net/survey.htm

Your's was one of the best talks i have ever experienced. Very informative and with such Irish wit. Loved it, Cheers.

Last edited:
Dr C was hilarious.. wonderful speaker, i was wee-ing myself, he reminded me of Dylan Moran.

Dennis' talks were tremendous too.. astonishing mind and knowledge of a range of topics.

It was an intense sort of long weekend but I gained a lot from it. still processing a lot of it though.

What a fun weekend! Thanks to Ronny and the crew who made it possible.
Also thanks to Dr Platipus for a hilarious presentation, as well as somehow motivating me to start posting on BL again 8o

played_MG_9064.jpg

DPP07D70C10131903.jpg

_MG_9071.jpg

DPP07D70C10123547.jpg

DPP07D70C10130246.jpg

DPP07D70C10130A47.jpg

Some EGA Pics =D