• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Midazolam vs. Xanax

its420time

Bluelighter
Which is better in terms of recreation? I've never had midazolam so some info on it would be appreciated. Nothing on rxlist about mids.

I know nothing about the effects of either, but I do know that Midazolam(dormicum) in Asia is hot. They street price is 4-5 dollars US per tablet, so hopefully that would give you an idea of how popular it is.

in sweden midazolam is only availible as injectable given to u at hospitals, rohypnol i psecribed to alots of people here.. maybe its some kind of clue to the effects of it
smile.gif

this drug is called Versed in the US. It is never prescribed and is only used in hospitals and clinics before surgery and certain tests. It is given to relax patients and help them forget what happened during and after the test or surgery. It is an injectible, is very fast acting and its effects are very quick to wear off, usually within 45 minuites.
try "Versed" in rxlist and youll get info
Versed is much stronger then Xanax.

i too have tried versed via IV. that shit was crazy and felt good as hell. i dont really like injecting things tho
------------------
peace and beatz,
-e JaY

withinwithout, I ordered from that pharmacy and I think its 20 x 7.5mg not 30. any more oral dormicum expierence

Versed is about equal with Rohypnol, maybe a little better in the injectable form... but tab vs tab I would stick with the roofies..
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

I can't comment on Midazolam, but it has a VERY short half life - similar to Triazolam (Halcion).
This latter one is more like a 'whack on the head' than fun at all (very strong antegrade amnesia. Reports sugest that this is the same for Midazolam, hence its widespread use as an injectable pre-surgery drug.
However, Rohypnol is very nice!!
I'm quite certain Midazolam is indeed available for oral use in Europe as a sleeping pill, not just for hospital IM/IV use.