Beautiful, cute, sexy, or otherwise fetching artists

^wasn't familiar so Googled

tumblr_ndih69iGw91spsbyho1_400.jpg

why are people always so much better looking on random google searches than their wiki pages
("copyright issues for $1,000" but still)

Annie Clark (St. Vincent) - despite looking subtly masculine at times

^wasn't familiar so Googled

tumblr_ndih69iGw91spsbyho1_400.jpg

why are people always so much better looking on random google searches than their wiki pages
("copyright issues for $1,000" but still)

My dream girl right there man. I saw her live with her band a couple years ago, her voice is just beautiful... I didn't know how to post an image haha... but that is a great pic of her. Makes my heart sink. She is drop dead gorgeous in my mind anyway. 4 years younger... 4 inches shorter... sweet melancholic voice... just perfect...

I have to link it - too apathetic to post on a photo-sharing site because thread is slightly fucking boring beyond belief, ' like them because they are just beautiful' bollocks 'I may wank and ponder on how I like their music...'ugh, sickening shite.

I hate you all. You are petty, unispiring and pathetic (can identify) but the fact you come together to revel in it, is slightly, awful . lol

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1300781/images/o-ELTON-JOHN-facebook.jpg

UME's Lauren Larson

l.jpg

UME's Urgent Sea album is really great. Not well known at all.

I'm a straight guy. Still, there are moments where I think "yeah, I'd bang Trey......" ;)

i friggin love findin an old post like up there with britney spears cause i just came to post a pic of guess who. britney bitch

life is good now since i shaved half my head i say fuck em, buck em, lay em all down
40256c16a47c3bf283722b77a07880dd

fr tho like i love rockin with artists on that first instant you hear em.. hit me baby one more time .. yes plz fan since day one.

Alvvays%20by%20Matt%20Cowan%20Main.jpg

Molly Rankin of Alvvays

Let's get this thread going again