Beautiful, cute, sexy, or otherwise fetching artists

laurynhillhomeytheclown71.JPG

061112_oprah2.jpg

omg! its oprah!

more norah...she's just as cute as a button.
375x375

002153.jpg

She may be nuts but she has a very beautiful face.
RS642~Sinead-O-Connor-Rolling-Stone-no-642-October-1992-Posters.jpg

hehe special mention...mandinka is my favorite Sinead song!
oconnorsineadmandinka.jpg

Hahahahah....Aight....Ima say rigt now i dont know a damn thing about that album or cover you just posted CC. But i just wonder where that title was from. Is she saying she has anything to do with thr mandinka/mandingo peopel of africa, LOL Aiiiiiight sinead o connor you crazy bitch.

I do agree with Sinead having a beautiful face. She's one of very few women that can pull off baldness well.

lacey k said:
But i just wonder where that title was from. Is she saying she has anything to do with thr mandinka/mandingo peopel of africa, LOL Aiiiiiight sinead o connor you crazy bitch.

lol i have no idea....the lyrics dont seem to allude to them in any way...anyway the song is fantastic and you should give it a listen ;)

sinead3.jpg

I'm dancing the seven veils
Want you to pick up my scarf
See how the black moon fades
Soon I can give you my heart
I don't know no shame
I feel no pain
I can't see the flame
But I do know Man-din-ka
I do know Man-din-ka
I do know Man-din-ka
I do ..

crazy yet once beautiful (I've seen recent pics of sinead and she looks decidedly not hot!)

Banquo said:

^^oh god, YES!!!! i've had a crush on her since the 'i'm like a bird' days. and she just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

so, nelly, and ANI DIFRANCO (see avatar for visual)

Louise Weiner from Sleeper was pretty freakin' cute. The rich man's Justine Frischmann
louisefront.JPG

Korean pop star U;Nee who offed herself last year. Horrible music but good God, she was hot.
img_04.jpg

I'm straight and all but if I had to name a dude, I'd go with Brett Anderson. The cat oozed sex
drownusa_004.jpg

drownusa_010.jpg

Although he's looking like shit these days. Lesson kids: say no to drugs.

I thought Kazu Makino from Blonde Redhead was really sexy on stage this summer.

IMG_4409_new.jpg

Emily Haines from Metric. And Beth Gibbons of Portishead, definitely. I'm homo as shit, but I rarely run into male musicians I can dig on. Chicks rock the mic so hot. Like, damn, Nina Simone singing "I put a spell on you"? THAT, my friends, is sexy.

I'm in love with Sara Almgren from The Vicious, and formerly of The (Intenational) Noise Conspiracy:

doldis.jpg

irving_plaza06.jpg

20051202-7.jpg

ninjadanslarbretabar said:
aecatpower.gif

cat power

do you feel the extra point

I lurve Chan <3

I'm also gonna add:

Janet and Corin from Sleater-Kinney (awww):

sk151.jpg

Exene Cervenka (from X):

exenecervenka-1.jpg

Judy Garland:

judy1.jpg

Kathleen Hanna (from Bikini Kill, Le Tigre etc):

indexbunny.jpg

Tori Amos:

tori.jpg

Juliette (And The Licks) Lewis:

juliettew2-1.jpg

Brody Armstrong (punk rawk hotness)
Tori Amos (feminist hotness)
Jenny Lewis (beautiful voice hotness)

Edit: didn't know Juliette Lewis had a band... she's bangin' too. Maybe it's Lewises... my wife's maiden name was Lewis.

Surprised no one mentioned Amy Winehouse, shes hot in a gritty junkie sorta way, I mean I really find her sexy and her love for alcohol and drugs just makes her hotter..

James Blunt.. I'm not gay er nothing but his lyrics are deep..

circa 1980's early 90's Robert Smith from the cure.. also Morrisey, one more touchy query artist, Chris Issacs..

Norah Jones is really adorable too, always loved to listen to her tunes all smacked out, just fucken drifting between consciousness and dreams..

Fiona Apple has those crazy deep blue eyes.. reminds me of chasey lain but like deeper somehow.. hehe

I've always felt the same way about Kathleen Hanna, but I can't think of any context where my telling her how pretty I thought she was ends in a positive outcome.