Beautiful, cute, sexy, or otherwise fetching artists

ninjadanslarbretabar said:
and lets pretend i didnt post that:
alizee.jpg

Alizee

OMG, I don't really know who this is, but I want to devour her.

SonOF said:
Ugh, she looks 2000% better in picture 1, with some pigment in her skin.

As a fair skinned, freckle faced, auburn haired woman I have to disagree with you. Screw being tan. :p ;)

QuestionEverything said:
As a fair skinned, freckle faced, auburn haired woman I have to disagree with you. Screw being tan. :p ;)

I actually like fair skin, myself and my girlfriend are quite fair, and I also love freckles. The woman in question looks ghostly, almost transparent to me, and this is accentuated by the boldness of her red lipstick.

But no disrespect, I got much love for the pale people out there. ;)
I think overly tanned is nasty too. And bad for you.

^It's all good. I like her ghostly look and bold red lips. I'm jealous ArmorRoark! ;)

Oh yes, has she not been mentioned yet?

050411_manson_garbage_hmed.hmedium.jpg

0,10114,434727,00.jpg

if I saw Newsome, manson, or chan marshall in the line at the rite aid, I would probably remain flaccid. ;)

Don't know if they were mentioned, but here's my favorites:

Emily Haines
1168521385_5177.jpg

Jenny Lewis:
music_feature-1.jpg

Ugh...Regina Spektor is not very attractive, at least not in the two pics posted on her in this thread. Yeesh. 8o

+1 on Norah Jones. I have a thing for Neko Case myself...

case2-731081.jpg

Also, I can't seem to find a picture online but Debbie Harry of Blondie circa their CBGB's days was unfuckingbelievable. My old roommate had a CBGB book of photos and there is one of her in there standing next to a pinball machine that is smoking hot. =D

i would like to say that when beth gibbon was all shaky in front of her mic (when doing a song like roads 10 years ago)
i would have hold her so fucking hard <3

Finder said:
Ugh...Regina Spektor is not very attractive, at least not in the two pics posted on her in this thread. Yeesh. 8o

I'd do her. :D

00009750.jpg

I know I'm going to get made fun of for this one, but Steven Tyler is fucking hot.:| Yes, I said it. He's sexy and I don't even know why. He's old and wrinkly and skinny - maybe it's the mouth - maybe I think he'd give great oral, maybe it's the scarves on the mic, maybe it's the crush I've had since I discovered my first Aerosmith record of my uncle's at a ripe young age - but he's sexy to look at. I am sure I might not feel that way if I were to see him on the street in person . . .

1129056018164-tyler_sq.JPG