• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Art Post some ART that you're feeling today - and why?

_330_larrycarlson5.jpg

_2000_17_larrycarlson.jpg

NSFW:
_2000_07_larrycarlson.jpg

The Wonderful World of Larry Carlson- http://larrycarlson.com/digitalartwork/_330_larrycarlson5.jpg

rack4.jpg

I look at this version constantly. I have been thinking about the outdoors a lot lately. And I've been planting things constantly. I'm really digging the tall flowers.

Apparently Tim Burton is directing Alice in Wonderland. I can't wait to witness the brilliance. I imagine it will be dark and twisted like that picture (fingers crossed)

einstein.jpg

Physics is a love of mine, and this great man should always be revered.

I hate only seeing my girl one weekend a month. At present it is 17 days to go... unless one of us snaps and books a flight sooner (which happens more and more)

We spend most of the day sending images and thoughts back and forth by email....

These are some of todays....

Liberty_by_neoxavier.jpg

Kiss_the_girl_by_Iamo.jpg

Just shoot me now and I'll be done with the pain :(

lacey k said:
good looks on the bump!
no doubt. nice 2 wake up n' see some new posts. big up, im feelin these pieces.
weezy, sick joint. mear = west coast og
lystra. dope larry carlson pics. lol i use to trip n' look at his site all niiiight.
bummer busty. those pics get your point across. i feel ya.

has 24 hrs past... i think so.. i hope so, this one isn't filled with joy. but im feelin it today... the detail of the faces is what really draws me to it. they are sick ! n' look somewhat 'familiar' zoomed in it looks like cuts on her arm so to me it says ' battling her inner demons n' they have won... this round '

45074_1113775493_submedium.jpg

peep the sick detail in the mirror

mirrordetail.jpg

mirrordetail3.jpg

gnarly artist from sweden... can't recall her name, damn.

keep the art coming y0

I love the fact that I only post on BL during the day, and she posts only at night. We were saying last night that we are the Sun and the Moon... only joining for a cosmic eclipse every so often.

It does tend to tear the universe apart when we do though.... ;)

sun_and_moon_by_shawntajmahal.jpg

/Gasps. How did I miss you?
Hello thread. I think I will be spending a fair bit of time in here. <3

/Clocks in for the evening shift.

CatStars.jpg

Flower.jpg

I love image of the moon. I've had some pretty surreal experiences with her whilst on various substances but she remains an ever watchful and calming force above me at night.

Moon.jpg

MoonSwirl.jpg

It's one of my [probably unattainable] dreams to one day see her up close. Not necessarily walk on her surface [although that would be an absolutely incredible, life-altering experience], more admire her in her natural element. Surrounded by gasses and cosmic drift-wood. :)

Damien8787 said:
Because super-sexy-psychedelic illustrations always cheer me up.
^They cheer me up too. This was beautiful. :)

[Edit to remove picture quoting - and for the record Lacey, I totally agree and wish the No Quoting Pictures rule was adhered to BL-wide. :| ]

Last edited:
In keeping with my moon-theme this piece is called 'Talk to the Moon' by an artist calling themselves Scarlet Dragonchild.

TalkToTheMoon.jpg

I think I love her. And as silly as this sounds, I also talk to the moon at night, and the sun during the day. :)

In closing my evening wh0re-session [oh I will be back, of this you can be assured], here is a beautiful piece by Allison712.

ManInTheMoon.jpg

Nothing really profound to say.. I just really want a telescope. Maybe one day. :)
/Clocks off for the night. <3

^ rocking the moon theme nicely

zombieloveodbcolour4e1fb8xl.jpg

^ how can this not be felt ? colors blend well, absurdity level is at a max, and a pic of the late great odb (rip) ... file under psychedelic brain oozing goodness. till tomorrow....

After a really heavy morning where I have felt every emotion from skipping down the mall to smelling sweet soaps to screaming in my car to tears at my desk.... 20minutes whispering to my lunar angel on the phone caused all the pain to erase and send me floating back to the time we shared each others shoulder while sipping hot chocolate.....<3

Whisper_in_my_Ear_by_d3lix.jpg

ATT00008.jpg

^^^

amazing sculpture.

looking at that Alex Grey picture gives me flashbacks of when i had way too many mushrooms and acid at the same time :!