• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

COMMUNITY PROJECT - Creating an "effects profile" for psychedelics

That's very detailed Xorky - presumably it's meant to be used quite shortly after you've come down from your DOC - I certainly could input data old data but it'd likely be from a number of different experiences with the same substances - would this qualify or disqualify it as good data?

Thanks for that Xorky, looks awesome :) I will try and slip you some magick beans to help fund it....

B9 - I think it would be fine, provided you can remember the experience pretty well. I input my first mushrooms experience for example... but I remember it really well. :)

Thanks! Everyone please contribute if you can. It takes 5-10 minutes per substance you fill it out for.

did it for my best acid trip.

good luck with this bro, unfortunately im broke so cant rly help out with funds.

Thanks for contributing Sega. :)

I've taken this for 3 substances (so far I've completed it for half of the 6 total records). I've made a few changes with stuff I thought of to add. I'm going to look into having this posted elsewhere, perhaps at Erowid. Perhaps in Drug Studies. I'd really appreciate it if everyone would take a little time to fill it out for at least one substance though. Especially the less common ones If you've done them. It takes a good 10 minutes, but it's well worth it since you'll be helping out a project that will be able to add something unique to the collective body of knowledge of our global community. :)

tonight ill be sure to do it for my recent shroom experience, and ill forward it to mates too

Completed for my one and only 'true' psychedelic experience, twas truly mind opening.

I took it for DiPT, and it reminded of how crazy that was. :)

You should feel free to take it for any experiences you felt were true experiences, even if they were negative or not mind-blowing. We want to get a full range of experiences, not only the world's best experiences, to get a true range of the effects of a substance. :)

Well Xork, I got one in for ibogaine even though Erowid never published my original report (but fuck 'em ;) )

Yeah, it's pretty long. =D But I hope that once we collect hundreds, and eventually thousands, of responses for a drug, it will give us some really useful information.

I've got to get this advertised on Erowid, and posted up on PD's forum header, too. Anyone have any other ideas for how to get it more exposure? Please tell your friends, and take it for any other substances you can too.

Thanks adrian! And everyone else. :)

Because of your survey, adrian, I added an ayahuasca option to the drugs, for oral DMT with at least 1 extra, an MAOI. I changed your response also to have selected that. Could you tell me exactly the list of plants/substances taken for this trip so I can fill it in?

Don't forget about this please... we've got a whole lot of responses to go before any meaningful statistical data can be gleaned. And remember, you can take it as many times as you want for different trips,even 2 different trips on the same substance. We don't only want the most amazing trips you've ever had... we want to capture a full spectrum of the possible effects for each substance.

Here's the link again: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=hvw6fx9mmvzz82l599169

Wow, I posted a reminder in many of the Big and Dandies and in a half hour we got 6 responses. Awesome! I regularly check the results and when I find people entering things in the Other (specify) fields, I often add those responses. For example, someone took it for 5-MeO-DALT today and it made me realize I had forgotten that one, so I added it and switched their data to that instead of Other.

I am not sure if this possible but is it possible to set it so that if you leave a circle blank, it will count as either a zero or the lowest possible?

when i was filling out the survey i actually left all the things i wanted to be a zero blank, and when i hit submit, i had to go all the way back through and put those all at their bottommost position...

not a big deal but just wondering

I will tell everyone I know to take these surveys!!!

this is some seriously good work!

Unfortunately that's not possible. Thanks! :)

I suppose a zero rating would be considered the first option, if the effect is not present at all. You either select that or a 1 to 5 rating.

I've been trying to contact Erowid about this in hopes they'll post it up so we can gather lots and lots of responses. Just tried another point of contact this morning. Here's hoping! We have 71 responses so far across all substances... 2C-E has the most at 14, then LSD next at 10. So those are getting somewhere, but we really need at LEAST 50 in a substance for it to be statistically significant enough to draw results. So Erowid is going to be key I think.

82 responses so far across all drugs! Today I will be posting a thread for this in Drug Studies as well to hopefully dramatically increase traffic. I've also added demographic information as an option section at the end, with stuff like age, gender, country of residence, etc, to cross-reference on the back-end.