• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

dormin

chrisinabox

Bluelighter
Ive heard that dormin is a popular cut for heroin. I was wondering what stores carry dormin. I know it is an otc antihistamine containing diphenhydramine but i havent been able to find it anywhere. Does anybody know where to find it?

^yeah, i wonder why he wants to know where to buy it....

dont cut your drugs...leave it to the pros.

and besides, the shit is OTC, it cant be that hard to find

im not cutting anything. i was just wondering where to find it cause i want to take it to try it out.

nevermind then. no one is gonna believe me obviously. just b/c i asked a question about something that is sometimes used as a cut doesnt mean that im using it for that. i never said anything about cutting something ever.

this guy, chrisinabox gets flamed everytime he posts! he doesnt know how to ask a question...

chrisinabox said:
nevermind then. no one is gonna believe me obviously. just b/c i asked a question about something that is sometimes used as a cut doesnt mean that im using it for that. i never said anything about cutting something ever.

Hey, read the first two sentences of your post.

Ive heard that dormin is a popular cut for heroin. I was wondering what stores carry dormin.

We're not geniuses dude, but come on.

most stores don't carry dormin. sleepinol has the same active ingredient, and is sold OTC at walgreens.

Sometimes you'll see blue specks in chicago dope. That's sleepinol/sleepinol's casings.

Dormin is the same drug as the other otc sleep aids (diphenhydramine). The reason that it's used to cut dope is that it cooks up easily and most of the others don't cook up at all. Here in Chicago many stores don't sell it anymore because its mostly used to cut h. I do know a few places that sell it though. Maybe try GNC or you can get it online. If the dope's cut with dormin it will have reddish-pinkish specks iin it.

You won't find it anywhere in the GREATER CHICAGOLAND area except down on the South Side and if you don't LOOK the part, you won't find it. Even though it is OTC it is kept behind the counter, for obvious reasons I guess. I don't care about your motives. Some of these peepz are ignorant and you won't get a straight answer or they just feel like runnin' their mouths when they got nothing to say.

You can find DORMIN or SLEEPINOL on the internets tho' IF you're gonna be cutting dope, and there ARE good reasons to be whackin' your shit, i.e. got 5 g. off of a 10 g. stick of raw, then I can guide you through that shit.

Don't cut your drugs with adulterants. Use dilutants. Sheesh...

That's just playing semantics...SHEESH...Anything that isn't gonna FURTHER or MAINTAIN the QUALITY of your dope could be considered an ADULTERANT. So...Name a couple of DILUTANTS that would be INERT and "thin" your dope to increase volume but not have some sort of affect on the user that would also not TECHNICALLY be an adulterant.

So what was the point of that post? If I am somehow wrong PHROZEN, enlighten me. Any "DILUTANT" that you add to your dope would also be an "ADULTERANT" also IF whatever you add to it is actually the true defintion of a "DILUTANT". Kick some KNOWLEDGE my way. I'm always happy to learn new shit.

Adulterant: Drug with psychoactive effects (ie, diphenhydramine, caffeine, fentanyl, etc)
Dilutant: Drug with no psychoactive effects (ie, lactose, vitb, different *tol's, etc)

Maybe I should have said non-psychoactive dilutant. I figured most would know what I mean. :\

I just figured that when it comes down to dope that most DILUTANTS probably qualify as an ADULTERANT also...Even though whatever you are using is non-psycho-active it would still be an ADULTERANT per the dictionary sense of the word. I personally think DORMS or SLEEPINOL are the PRIMOist cut you can use. PHROZEN...Don't you reside in PHILLY or somewheres abouts? I'm used to the CHI or DETROIT dope scene. In DETROIT there is no so such thing as SLEEPINOL or DORMS and 90% of the dope is brown CHUNKY rocks.

I don't think the Psycho-Activity of a substance has anything to do with the DEFINTION of the above two disputed terms. Could be wrong tho'...

Yeah, that's where I'm at.

As far as I know, the Dormins are common in Chicago only. Some users report that they could tell their stuff is cut with Dormin based on small colored "flakes" in their dope. I don't remember what color Dormin pills are.

As far as the dope around here, it is mostly cut with lactose, vitb, mannitol, inositol, etc. Although, sometimes it gets cut with psychoactive things. Once I've even had dope cut with coke! 8o
I know it was coke, because it was free and it was given to me by the person who did the cutting. He didn't say what it was cut with, but I went back to him with "Wtf? You cut that shit with coke!" He confirmed this.

chrisinabox said:
Ive heard that dormin is a popular cut for heroin. I was wondering what stores carry dormin. I know it is an otc antihistamine containing diphenhydramine but i havent been able to find it anywhere. Does anybody know where to find it?

lolwut

Dormin comes in capsule form. So you just dump them out. The powder has little red and blue specs in it. SLEEPINOL has blue specs. Same shit basically.

Last edited:
cutting dope with antihistamines can make it more potent in terms of psychoactive effects because the antihistamine potentiates the heroin. thus less dope is needed to achieve the same level of 'nod'. i've heard that diphenhydramine specifically boosts the effects of opioids anywhere from 125 to 150%.