• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

dormin

wungchow said:
cutting dope with antihistamines can make it more potent in terms of psychoactive effects because the antihistamine potentiates the heroin. thus less dope is needed to achieve the same level of 'nod'. i've heard that diphenhydramine specifically boosts the effects of opioids anywhere from 125 to 150%.

Not REALLY true, bro. PoTENTIATES and SYNERGISTIC are two seperate things. The ANti-Histimenes make you a lil' drowsy on top of the dope. There may be a little truth this but IMO it is barely noticable. I potentiate with BENZOs since my tolerance is so HIGH. Playing with fire I know. A Xan Bar before a 4 or 5 bag shot is LOVELY. THIS shit is VERY stupid and dangerous to be doing.

Benzo's aren't opiate potentiators either.

No...But they HAVE extremely PLEASENT SYNERGISTIC effects. SORRY about the SEMANTIC mistake...=D

Damn, PHROZEN...By the time were done with each other were gonna' be ACE grammar students and PROFESSORS at RHET and COMP and INTERPRETING the ARTS.8)

You still at OPIO...? I HAD to go but I miss the PLACE already. Fuck it tho. I got principles that I try to adhere to.

I'm playing the WAITING game and this shit SUX exponentially.

Frank Zito said:
Dormin comes in capsule form. So you just dump them out. The powder has little red and blue specs in it. SLEEPINOL has blue specs. Same shit basically.

ACTUALLY the POWDER doesn't have any specs in it WHATSOEVER. It's the capsule THAT gets crushed in wiTH the poWDer.

It's hard to just twist off the capsule and dump the powder out because it's got some kind of adhesive around it. When I cut my own shit with dormin, and sleepinal on a different occasion, I had to use a razor blade to cut around the adhesive around the capsule.

This is time consuming. SO, a lot of dealers just crush/blend the whole capsule up.

Last edited:
I would just CRUSH and DUMP. Haven't seen Dorms in a while since I haven't been in the CHI in a while. I doubt the whole capsules are going into a blender. MAYBE THOUGH. The specs are few and far between so I suppose the powder probably is speck free.

J...You ever do any of the BLACK BAGS circa 2000-2002 off ROSevelt? That chalky,bone white shit with the BLACK specs? Some of the most FIRE dope I EVER remember. Haven't seen it in a LONG time. Haven't done CHI dope since that era except for last summer (06) and the shit left me cold and purple on my basement floor. HOORAY for IGNORANT motherfuckers who can't shake up FENT properly.

I been 'round the DETROIT scene and I have to say it's OVERALL more relaxed. NO POLICE presence to speak of.

I thought this was a good question, I mean don't any of you get curious where dealers get these so-called "common" cuts? I mean, where the hell do you go to buy Novacaine, caffeine, et cetera?

I also always wondered about Dormin/Dormicum, but this thread answered that.

Doesn't sound to me the guy is cutting his stuff or malicious, just genuinely curious. I know after reading the post I had the same questions the OP did and I certainly don't cut dope or even sell drugs. I'm gonna be filthy rich after college so I don't need to resort to that.

ou still at OPIO...? I HAD to go but I miss the PLACE already. Fuck it tho. I got principles that I try to adhere to.
I'm around there sometimes. Not very often, as I've got my hands full with BL atm.

Frank Zito said:
I would just CRUSH and DUMP. Haven't seen Dorms in a while since I haven't been in the CHI in a while. I doubt the whole capsules are going into a blender. MAYBE THOUGH. The specs are few and far between so I suppose the powder probably is speck free.

J...You ever do any of the BLACK BAGS circa 2000-2002 off ROSevelt? That chalky,bone white shit with the BLACK specs? Some of the most FIRE dope I EVER remember. Haven't seen it in a LONG time. Haven't done CHI dope since that era except for last summer (06) and the shit left me cold and purple on my basement floor. HOORAY for IGNORANT motherfuckers who can't shake up FENT properly.

I been 'round the DETROIT scene and I have to say it's OVERALL more relaxed. NO POLICE presence to speak of.

I don't recall black specs in any of the dope I've had.

However, around that very same time frame, a good friend of mine ODed from one of the fent bags. Not sure if it was the same black bags off of Roosevelt or not, very well could have been.

A couple months ago I came across pure white powder in capsules, said to be fent, that killed a few, and put several in the hospital, myself included. Scary shit. I don't cop off open air any more.. only go through people I trust.

Please don't name specific locations where you purchased drugs. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
my dealer cut his shit with with "dorms" as we called em, right in front of me. i preferred it that way, rather than raw, as the raw shit didn't make me nod...

around here they sell it at gas stations and shit, right next to the roses with the glass tubes...

cheese_oh_cheese.jpg