Bluelight

Thread: dormin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    dormin 
    Ive heard that dormin is a popular cut for heroin. I was wondering what stores carry dormin. I know it is an otc antihistamine containing diphenhydramine but i havent been able to find it anywhere. Does anybody know where to find it?

2. Collapse Details

Richmond, Va - in a mansion with the phantom parked out front
    ^^^^^lol does anyone else find this post humorous

3. Collapse Details

^yeah, i wonder why he wants to know where to buy it....

dont cut your drugs...leave it to the pros.

and besides, the shit is OTC, it cant be that hard to find

4. Collapse Details

im not cutting anything. i was just wondering where to find it cause i want to take it to try it out.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chrisinabox
    im not cutting anything. i was just wondering where to find it cause i want to take it to try it out.
    HAHAHAHAH.

6. Collapse Details

nevermind then. no one is gonna believe me obviously. just b/c i asked a question about something that is sometimes used as a cut doesnt mean that im using it for that. i never said anything about cutting something ever.

7. Collapse Details

Buy benadryl... same chemical if its diphenhydramine...

8. Collapse Details

this guy, chrisinabox gets flamed everytime he posts! he doesnt know how to ask a question...

9. Collapse Details

nevermind then. no one is gonna believe me obviously. just b/c i asked a question about something that is sometimes used as a cut doesnt mean that im using it for that. i never said anything about cutting something ever.
    Hey, read the first two sentences of your post.

Ive heard that dormin is a popular cut for heroin. I was wondering what stores carry dormin.
    We're not geniuses dude, but come on.

10. Collapse Details

most stores don't carry dormin. sleepinol has the same active ingredient, and is sold OTC at walgreens.

Sometimes you'll see blue specks in chicago dope. That's sleepinol/sleepinol's casings.

11. Collapse Details

Dormin is the same drug as the other otc sleep aids (diphenhydramine). The reason that it's used to cut dope is that it cooks up easily and most of the others don't cook up at all. Here in Chicago many stores don't sell it anymore because its mostly used to cut h. I do know a few places that sell it though. Maybe try GNC or you can get it online. If the dope's cut with dormin it will have reddish-pinkish specks iin it.

12. Collapse Details

You won't find it anywhere in the GREATER CHICAGOLAND area except down on the South Side and if you don't LOOK the part, you won't find it. Even though it is OTC it is kept behind the counter, for obvious reasons I guess. I don't care about your motives. Some of these peepz are ignorant and you won't get a straight answer or they just feel like runnin' their mouths when they got nothing to say.

You can find DORMIN or SLEEPINOL on the internets tho' IF you're gonna be cutting dope, and there ARE good reasons to be whackin' your shit, i.e. got 5 g. off of a 10 g. stick of raw, then I can guide you through that shit.

13. Collapse Details

Don't cut your drugs with adulterants. Use dilutants. Sheesh...

14. Collapse Details

That's just playing semantics...SHEESH...Anything that isn't gonna FURTHER or MAINTAIN the QUALITY of your dope could be considered an ADULTERANT. So...Name a couple of DILUTANTS that would be INERT and "thin" your dope to increase volume but not have some sort of affect on the user that would also not TECHNICALLY be an adulterant.

So what was the point of that post? If I am somehow wrong PHROZEN, enlighten me. Any "DILUTANT" that you add to your dope would also be an "ADULTERANT" also IF whatever you add to it is actually the true defintion of a "DILUTANT". Kick some KNOWLEDGE my way. I'm always happy to learn new shit.

15. Collapse Details

Adulterant: Drug with psychoactive effects (ie, diphenhydramine, caffeine, fentanyl, etc)
    Dilutant: Drug with no psychoactive effects (ie, lactose, vitb, different *tol's, etc)

Maybe I should have said non-psychoactive dilutant. I figured most would know what I mean.

16. Collapse Details

I just figured that when it comes down to dope that most DILUTANTS probably qualify as an ADULTERANT also...Even though whatever you are using is non-psycho-active it would still be an ADULTERANT per the dictionary sense of the word. I personally think DORMS or SLEEPINOL are the PRIMOist cut you can use. PHROZEN...Don't you reside in PHILLY or somewheres abouts? I'm used to the CHI or DETROIT dope scene. In DETROIT there is no so such thing as SLEEPINOL or DORMS and 90% of the dope is brown CHUNKY rocks.

I don't think the Psycho-Activity of a substance has anything to do with the DEFINTION of the above two disputed terms. Could be wrong tho'...

17. Collapse Details

Yeah, that's where I'm at.

As far as I know, the Dormins are common in Chicago only. Some users report that they could tell their stuff is cut with Dormin based on small colored "flakes" in their dope. I don't remember what color Dormin pills are.

As far as the dope around here, it is mostly cut with lactose, vitb, mannitol, inositol, etc. Although, sometimes it gets cut with psychoactive things. Once I've even had dope cut with coke!
    I know it was coke, because it was free and it was given to me by the person who did the cutting. He didn't say what it was cut with, but I went back to him with "Wtf? You cut that shit with coke!" He confirmed this.

18. Collapse Details

Ive heard that dormin is a popular cut for heroin. I was wondering what stores carry dormin. I know it is an otc antihistamine containing diphenhydramine but i havent been able to find it anywhere. Does anybody know where to find it?
    lolwut

19. Collapse Details

Dormin comes in capsule form. So you just dump them out. The powder has little red and blue specs in it. SLEEPINOL has blue specs. Same shit basically.
    Last edited by Frank Zito; 04-12-2007 at 01:43.

20. Collapse Details

cutting dope with antihistamines can make it more potent in terms of psychoactive effects because the antihistamine potentiates the heroin. thus less dope is needed to achieve the same level of 'nod'. i've heard that diphenhydramine specifically boosts the effects of opioids anywhere from 125 to 150%.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wungchow
    cutting dope with antihistamines can make it more potent in terms of psychoactive effects because the antihistamine potentiates the heroin. thus less dope is needed to achieve the same level of 'nod'. i've heard that diphenhydramine specifically boosts the effects of opioids anywhere from 125 to 150%.
    Not REALLY true, bro. PoTENTIATES and SYNERGISTIC are two seperate things. The ANti-Histimenes make you a lil' drowsy on top of the dope. There may be a little truth this but IMO it is barely noticable. I potentiate with BENZOs since my tolerance is so HIGH. Playing with fire I know. A Xan Bar before a 4 or 5 bag shot is LOVELY. THIS shit is VERY stupid and dangerous to be doing.

22. Collapse Details

Benzo's aren't opiate potentiators either.

23. Collapse Details

No...But they HAVE extremely PLEASENT SYNERGISTIC effects. SORRY about the SEMANTIC mistake...

Damn, PHROZEN...By the time were done with each other were gonna' be ACE grammar students and PROFESSORS at RHET and COMP and INTERPRETING the ARTS.

You still at OPIO...? I HAD to go but I miss the PLACE already. Fuck it tho. I got principles that I try to adhere to.

I'm playing the WAITING game and this shit SUX exponentially.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Zito
    Dormin comes in capsule form. So you just dump them out. The powder has little red and blue specs in it. SLEEPINOL has blue specs. Same shit basically.
    ACTUALLY the POWDER doesn't have any specs in it WHATSOEVER. It's the capsule THAT gets crushed in wiTH the poWDer.

It's hard to just twist off the capsule and dump the powder out because it's got some kind of adhesive around it. When I cut my own shit with dormin, and sleepinal on a different occasion, I had to use a razor blade to cut around the adhesive around the capsule.

This is time consuming. SO, a lot of dealers just crush/blend the whole capsule up.
    Last edited by jaroben; 04-12-2007 at 11:11.

25. Collapse Details

I would just CRUSH and DUMP. Haven't seen Dorms in a while since I haven't been in the CHI in a while. I doubt the whole capsules are going into a blender. MAYBE THOUGH. The specs are few and far between so I suppose the powder probably is speck free.

J...You ever do any of the BLACK BAGS circa 2000-2002 off ROSevelt? That chalky,bone white shit with the BLACK specs? Some of the most FIRE dope I EVER remember. Haven't seen it in a LONG time. Haven't done CHI dope since that era except for last summer (06) and the shit left me cold and purple on my basement floor. HOORAY for IGNORANT motherfuckers who can't shake up FENT properly.

I been 'round the DETROIT scene and I have to say it's OVERALL more relaxed. NO POLICE presence to speak of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast