Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Earthdance 07 - Sydney Park - Sept 16th REVIEWS

astro^boi

Bluelighter
lineup.jpg

FULL ARTIST LINEUP

Performance times will not be announced until the day, where you can pick up a program when you arrive!
--
Beyond Boundaries (9am to 8pm)
Live band stage playing Rock, Reggae and Dub

Live: Rastawookie, Theatre of Disco, Percussion Junction, Groovelands feat Ben Walsh, Bobby Singh & Sarangan Sriranganathan, Good Buddha Sound System, Tjupurru, Watussi Sound System, Chris Gudu, Kundalini
DJs: Kato & Sleater Brockman, Funk Trust DJ’s, Noodles + Noel Boogie, Basslines, Mathmatics and Robotek B-Boys, Edseven
--
Electric Earth (10am to 8pm)
Tech, Electro and Minimal

Live: Infusion (Melbourne), Stick Figures
DJs: Deep As Fu*k DJs, Isaac Tucker (UK), Minimal Fuss DJs, Ken Cloud, Simon Caldwell, Bump DJs, Deepchild, Jamie Lloyd, Jimi Polar.
--
Trance Experience (10am to 6pm)
Progressive and Psychedelic Trance

Ozzy (Melbourne), MSG, Jaimz, Raptor, Fresh, Azza, Tripitaka, Galaktik
--
Reckless Spirit (10am to 6pm)
Electro and House

Bass Kleph, Jeff Drake vs Trent Rackus, Potbelleez feat. MC Blu, Emerson::Murat, Telefunken, Save Freaks, Matt Nugent, Martini Club, Frisco, Trinity, Claire Morgan, Miss Match
--
Urban Stage (10am - 6pm)
Breakbeat, Hip Hop, and Drum and Bass

Mark Walton, DSS, Ritual, Garage Pressure, James Taylor, Q45 feat. Amy B, Firehouse, Monk Fly, Mashy P, Stuart Buchanan
--
Live Local (12pm - 6pm)
Local live bands playing Indie, Rock and Country

Ro Sham Bo, The Black Market, DjNA vs The Mystic Jaguar, Regular John, Dan De Caires (Bandits), Seclusion, Fait Accompli, S C Trash, Coco & Shambles, The Gingers, Cocapenny, Andy M, Ethos Pathos Eftpos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A great day out for a good cause...that and a gold coin donation...cheap cheap!! Last year was my first time and i had an absolute blast. fun times ahead.... ;)

I have a hens night the night before on the central coast but i'd like to be there so i'll see how i go. it's changed so much from what it started from :)

Sydney - Earthdance 07 - Sydney Park - Sept 16th

Where: Sydney Park - St Peters
When: Sept 16th (same day as Melb)
How Much: Gold coin donation
LineUp:
Beyond Boundaries (9am to 8pm)
Live band stage playing Rock, Reggae and Dub

Live: Rastawookie, Theatre of Disco, Percussion Junction, Groovelands feat Ben Walsh, Bobby Singh & Sarangan Sriranganathan, Good Buddha Sound System, Tjupurru, Watussi Sound System, Chris Gudu, Kundalini
DJs: Kato & Sleater Brockman, Funk Trust DJ’s, Noodles + Noel Boogie, Basslines, Mathmatics and Robotek B-Boys, Edseven

Electric Earth (10am to 8pm)
Tech, Electro and Minimal

Live: Infusion (Melbourne), Stick Figures
DJs: Deep As Fu*k DJs, Isaac Tucker (UK), Minimal Fuss DJs, Ken Cloud, Simon Caldwell, Bump DJs, Deepchild, Jamie Lloyd, Jimi Polar.

Trance Experience (10am to 6pm)
Progressive and Psychedelic Trance

Ozzy (Melbourne), MSG, Jaimz, Raptor, Fresh, Azza, Tripitaka, Galaktik

Reckless Spirit (10am to 6pm)
Electro and House

Bass Kleph, Jeff Drake vs Trent Rackus, Potbelleez feat. MC Blu, Emerson::Murat, Telefunken, Save Freaks, Matt Nugent, Martini Club, Frisco, Trinity, Claire Morgan, Miss Match

Urban Stage (10am - 6pm)
Breakbeat, Hip Hop, and Drum and Bass

Mark Walton, DSS, Ritual, Garage Pressure, James Taylor, Q45 feat. Amy B, Firehouse, Monk Fly, Mashy P, Stuart Buchanan

Live Local (12pm - 6pm)
Local live bands playing Indie, Rock and Country

Ro Sham Bo, The Black Market, DjNA vs The Mystic Jaguar, Regular John, Dan De Caires (Bandits), Seclusion, Fait Accompli, S C Trash, Coco & Shambles, The Gingers, Cocapenny, Andy M, Ethos Pathos Eftpos

Might be there :)

Depends on how my packing is going and how big the night before is, but I've always wanted to go to an Earthdance.

^you mean you have never been?

These events are always so super fun - great music, tops venue and a friendly crowd.

^ can i be the old fart in the thread and reminice on the old days of doof earthdance...

but seriously if i don't write myself off at the wedding the night before i might come down for this years...

I have had an OK time the past couple of years however definitely recommended that you go funky fresh and not hung over or otherwise ;)

The music is very good and very much suited to the atmosphere, market stalls are awesome but bring you're own snacks and a comfy rug!

I wont be going this year because i'm working all day Sunday but have fun everyone :D

Shaping up to be some nice weather. 22 on Sunday mostly sunny!

Kobra Kai has been added to the main stage from 2-3 if you'll wanna get into some live DnB

astro^boi said:
Kobra Kai has been added to the main stage from 2-3 if you'll wanna get into some live DnB
That I do!!
Been hanging out for some good DnB.
I'll be there, front row centre...but maybe up in the sky somewhere... 8o

I have been looking forward to Earthdance all year.
It's one of the funnest days out!!
CAN'T WAIT!
3 sleeps to goooo!! =D

n3ophy7e said:
That I do!!
Been hanging out for some good DnB.
I'll be there, front row centre...but maybe up in the sky somewhere... 8o

They are on from 12:15 -12:45 now if u wanted to check em out. Otherwise the Urban stage is where ill be spending most of my time! ;)

As for the Dog question...i would say yes. Saw many a dog last year. Not sure what the go would be this year tho. Loads of little toddlers walking around with their parents as well which was kind of a shock when you've got hundreds of pingers in the trance area going off and walk by to another stage and theres kids walking around.

astro^boi said:
Loads of little toddlers walking around with their parents as well which was kind of a shock when you've got hundreds of pingers in the trance area going off and walk by to another stage and theres kids walking around.
Hmmm yes, I frequently worry about such things at doofs etc. What do these kids honestly think?? Surely some of them are aware of the abnormal things that are happening around them?