• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

raverchik

Bluelighter
...Ok ok ok I know this is an event but it's too far away to post in the events thread and well i'm DAMN EXCITED!!!

I heard the rumours last year about their possible impending tour and now that the moment has arrived its beyond exciting!

daft_punk_main.jpg

Did everyone who wanted presale tix get some??

Who is going to what show?

Last edited:
I'm going!! To the Sydney show

But i'm a bit confused as to when they're playing. Ticketmaster says 2pm, ITM says 9pm, and the Facebook event says 8pm-4am!

I'm hoping or an event of 10 hours which will see Daft Punk play for 3-4 hours

Got my ticket from Ticketmaster after ITM site fucked up. CANT FUCKING WAIT!!! w00t!

i know at least 3 bluelighters that owe me for the "secret" code....

BOW DOWN TO ME MOTHER FUCKERS

see you there!!!

i cant believe the fuckin support

bang gang dj's... van she... muscles... cut copy... PRESETS (for those who came to presets at forum in syd...this is going to bring back memories) and those other intl's...

i have already spent $130 + other shit for a night i will never remember!

Melbourne! =D <3

i basically was so excited when i found out that i went ahead and booked my ticket straight away before even talking to any of my friends and finding out what they were doing.

as it turns out, i have two close friends definitely confirmed, one going to the sydney show instead of the melbourne one, and a few more who think too much and were too slow, and hence appear to have missed out on cheaper tickets.

THIS IS GOING TO BE INSANE!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D YAY!!!!

I didn't realise the secret code was a myspace code Chopsy, I feel so unclean now ;)
But I got zee tickets so it's all good. I was suprised there was tix left for Melb by the time I got home (4pm) I think alot of people didnt realise they were being sold on TM as well.

I am going too the Melb event <3

DD- i'm confused about Melb times as well, I got told it starts @ 5pm but the site says otherwise. The earlier the better IMO, it will be sweet sweet summer time!

more yay's

ticketmaster put out some more presale tickets today for its members, and my best friend who had been taking too long to decide earlier, just snapped up one of those tickets =D

yeah i think presale tickets have sold out, but they're going to be putting out full price tickets soon.

i think.

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
yeah i think presale tickets have sold out, but they're going to be putting out full price tickets soon.

i think.

Geeze, you think the general ticket sales will be more expensive?

I'm glad I got pre-sale, but I don't think the price will go up for general...

The idea of pre-sale was that it wasn't really announced publicly. As in, they announced it quite close to the day, and mostly by sending emails to people who had signed up to the Modular mailing list, or posted on the inthemix forums. Also, you needed to have a secret password to buy them, which changed at some point while the pre-sale tix were on sale.

I think the idea was that pre-sale was for the real fans. ie. the people who would seek the tickets out, instead of letting the news come to them. I mean, think about it, how much faster would the tickets have sold on ticketmaster if they didn't have the secret code?

PS. It started as Alive, now it's Stardust, they're still available on Ticketmaster.

I just wanted to pop in and brag by saying I heard LCD Soundsystem play "Daft Punk is Playing at My House" as their last song before Daft Punk came on for their night show at Lollapalooza this summer. Fucking rad! ;)

I love Daft Punk, in fact everyone in this family does.

All their stuff is good but I think musically, Discovery is one of the best albums of all time. Much of the music it's modelled on was from my teenage years (Electric Light Orchestra, 10cc, Supertramp etc...even Hall and Oats).

Apart from Supertramp, I never much liked the other stuff back then, but after what the boys did with their parent's record collection, I've a much fonder memory of, and appreciation for those old bands... don't know how that works...

After thrashing Homework, and to a lesser degree Human after all and Technologic, I still continue to play Discovery and still love it sooo much. It's even expanded the music horizons of once steadfast rock & roller's.

...and they're coming to Brisbane =D

Discovery is a great album. Homework is my favourite though.

Human After All is a bit meh in comparison.