• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

cant guarantee i will make the meet up... but the people i know, i will most likely see...

Am I the only Brisbanite BL going?

If not look for the man with a big smile on his face dancing in the rain tonight.

=D

I think there was at least two other Brisbane peoples going.

But I'll let them expose themselves here if they wish to ;)

note

The first 24,000 people through the door will be given a wristband that allows access onto the field in front of the stage and the stands. After that, punters will be directed into the stands. If you do not have a wristband you will not be admitted to the field at any time.

^^Where was that from? I don't intend to get there any earlier than Cut Copy (6pm) if I can help it.

edit: nevermind...I checked my email. I hate shit that has no passouts. It's not like I want to go and do naughty stuff, I just like to get away from the crowd for a bit. I get very claustrophobic.

Last edited:
the place is going to be crazy...

i was planning on getting there just after 2 when the crowd died..

this has now changed, as i gotta pick up the tickets and now, make sure im in the first 24,000

what a joke!

but, i guess, fair is fair!

how is fair though? I paid the same amount for my ticket as others did, why should they get a better experience than me just because I can't make it til later?

(that said, I'm 5'2" and claustrophobic so I would have gone for the stands anyway...but that's not the point)

I've heard that the venue holds 30,000 for this event. The first 24,000 get wrist bands.

I wouldn't get too worried, but I plan on getting there as soon as the place opens just in case.

so psyched.

was just in the car listening to "alive" and doing the rockin headbopping dance which fits so perfectly into it...

dodgy move by the promoters with the wristband thing. as if they didn't know of this before they released the tickets. they could have sold grandstand tickets at a cheaper rate. greedy.

I understand they sold 35,000 tix. Horray for being jammed in like sardines. I'm tempted to drive just to avoid the trains going home.

STOP COMPLAINING YOU GUYS! :X

as soon as you hear that first tune slowly kick in and the crowd goes WILD and you're coming up hard on whatever substance you're taking (YOU MUST!) all of these whinges wll be forgotten about and you will then have the best two hours of your life.

crowd too bouncy for you? bounce harder. %)

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I had the best night of my life. No word of a lie.
Word :D

so did i, back in june in scotland.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=301021&highlight=daft punk

life-changing.
=D

just reading this thread, i am getting so excited for you guys, seriously.

Thanks felix.

I noticed that you've been raving about the Daft Punk set you saw for months now, and I take that as a good sign :)

35,000 is a lot... like a real lot of people..

i just wanna know what kinda crowd control they are going to have to get to the standing area...

if you have ever been to a big day out, you know, its not overly hard to jump over the fence at the grandstand and land in the field...

even though this isnt a rockish type event, there is going to be pushing and pulling and "moshing" of some type at the front... are they going to have a D barrier to make sure no one fuckin dies like in 01 at the big day out

as much as i love sydney, we are all greedy fucks and all 35,000 are going to want to be on the front fence...

besides me... who wants a spot where i can see the stage... and have room to move/breathe...

its lke 8 hours away... im awake at fuckin 6am... this is going to be the longest day ever!

in regards to the trains... its going to be just as bad as leaving a big day out.. it just depends where you gotta go to... for me, i just jump on 1 to lidcombe and then grab a taxi from there is all works out!

im assuming the dogs will be at the train station at about 1ish also... unless they have knocked off for the year coz its xmas holidays!!! here hoping!!!

im big kev excited

Big_Kev_m1163351.jpg

hmm, you have a point. I don't need to be at the front either however, I just don't wanna be at the back :)

the only thing to see at the front is the pretty lights and two dudes in robot helmets pretending to mix live ;).

the important thing is to be able to HEAR what's going on well, and to get into the spirit of things. %)

mosh. mosh hard. mosh harder than you've ever moshed in your life. :D

As I said, I probably would have headed straight for the stands anyway, I just think it blows donkey chunks that they tell us about this wristband bullshit THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT!

The weather is sucking and the prospect of public transport is sucking, but I am looking forward to seeing some dear friends today...oh and those cool robots too. So I'm trying to muster some excitement.