• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

i think daft punk is boring and simplistic music... they symbolise to me, the essence that is terrible commercial radio and clubs like metros (in perth anyway).... gah!

^
You've probably heard liek all their singles so I won't question your opinion.

CuPillar said:
i think daft punk is boring and simplistic music... they symbolise to me, the essence that is terrible commercial radio and clubs like metros (in perth anyway).... gah!
ah well, if you want to close your mind to the daft punk live experience, that's your loss mate. :)

our early release tickets still have not arrived. a few weeks back ticketmaster said there'll be a delay. so i'm covered, i upgraded to registered mail. at least now i know i won't be fucked out of $500+

um

i spoke to ticketmaster last week

most the people who got the sydney tickets havent got their's correct?

well, we should have them by the end of the month

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Row D m0f0's!
Daft_punk2.jpg

Woo! tickets finally, thanks cotb :D

Got my ticket to the Perth show, gonna be un-fucking-believable. Been a fan of Daft Punk for a long time.

Homework is my favourite album, Discovery and Human After All are also pretty damn good.

The rest of the lineup is bloody good too. Really look foward to seeing SebastiAn & Kavinsky, fuckin love that 80s synth sound. As well as Muscles, Van She, Cut Copy, Presets.... weeeeeeeee!

Heck yes. I got my two tickets today thanks to the lov-er-ly miss raverchik. I'm sitting at work listening to the CD and thinking about how awesome it's going to be.

i got 2 cd's for 4 tickets, and i gotat pick up another ticket tomorrow... hopefull i have at least 1 other cd in there

woooo

out of all the events im going to this summer... nothing will be as good as this

CuPillar said:

Daft Punk can be an acquired taste.

In other words, go out and acquire some taste. ;) ;) ;)

Gah! Still 8 weeks to go. :(

i missed out on a ticket! what would be my best way of getting one? iv seen a few on ebay but i dunno if i trust them or if i could get a better price.

DOES ANYONE HERE WANNA SELL ME ONE FOR $200?

opinions? thoughts?

if i dont get one...what do you reckon the chances would be of jumping the fence? you know near the mangroves the fence is only like 2m high and then theres barbed wire just put a towl over it and use gloves and then get in for free? sounds good to me?

I'm so freeking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to party with the Melb crew <3

Flights and accomodation sorted!

HOORAH!

My friend had eight CD's in his mail-box. Whee! =D
I've been playing it in my car the last month or so.. very, very excited. I can't help but turn that shit up. =D

no tickets here yet :( but i checked with ticketbastar(d) and they said i should get em this week.

recently bought human after all and am not very impressed by it. it has a few moments, but generally, it a huge step backwards methinks. perhaps the title is a witty and subconscious apology in advance

Mine arrived about a week ago, but I just got it today when I got back to sydney. Hurrah :)

Wow. I got mine aages ago (I posted in this thread when I got 'em).

So, if anyone has 3x fri 14th Dec tix they'd like to swap for 3x thurs 13th Dec... Please contact me!!!

I'm sooo keen for fridays gig it's not funny...I have to work on fri so thurs night is not good.

PLEASE A N Y O N E ? "Flicks solitary cascading tear from rim of quivering bottom lip".