• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

Finally got tickets today =D Anyone else going to the Melbourne one on the Thursday?

I seriously couldnt give a fuck and I m so glad tickets have gone on sale so that I can stop hearing about Daft Punk, and the emails, phone calls, text messages, people in my face , including my housemates, close friends, acquantces and people on the freakin street can shut the fuck up about it. No I dont want to go, No I dont want you to buy me ticket, and yes, stop fucking inviting me to your stupid facebook groups. I dont care, Im not going.

Homework was a fucking great album, one the greatest of my life at that time. I just have no desire to see them live.

Phew!

^ trust me dude, seeing them live in no way compares to listening to an album. you should really consider going :)

anyway:

Daft Punk thread in Music & Djs

Daft Punk - Live @ Bercy (Paris) 14.06.2007

01. INTRO/ROBOT ROCK
02. TECHNOLOGIC
03. TELEVISION RULES THE NATION
04. STEAM MACHINE
04. AROUND THE WORLD/HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER
05. TOO LONG
06. FACE TO FACE/HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER
06. INTERLUDE
07. ONE MORE TIME/AERODYNAMIC
08. BRAINWASHER/ROLLIN' & SCRATCHIN'
09. ALIVE/PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE
10. STEAM MACHINE/DA FUNK
11. SUPERHEROES/HUMAN AFTER ALL/ROCK'N ROLL
12. ID
13. ROBOT ROCK
14. TOGETHER
15. MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU

part 1 http://rapidshare.com/files/38184050/Daft_Punk_-_Live___Bercy__Paris__14.06.2007.part1.rar

part 2 http://rapidshare.com/files/38185680/Daft_Punk_-_Live___Bercy__Paris__14.06.2007.part2.rar

^ This was very similar to the set they played here in Scotland this summer. <3

Currently listening to their Coachella live set. I likes.

I'll look for the link.

Also pissed that its 18+ as Daft Punk are so damn awesome... Well it might just be a problem for getting friends there as I have my ID all set %)

breakyaself said:
I seriously couldnt give a fuck and I m so glad tickets have gone on sale so that I can stop hearing about Daft Punk, and the emails, phone calls, text messages, people in my face , including my housemates, close friends, acquantces and people on the freakin street can shut the fuck up about it. No I dont want to go, No I dont want you to buy me ticket, and yes, stop fucking inviting me to your stupid facebook groups. I dont care, Im not going.

Homework was a fucking great album, one the greatest of my life at that time. I just have no desire to see them live.

Phew!

yay!

what's up with everybody loving daft punk lately? i don't get it? the most recent releases nearly every fan seems to hate and the novelty of discovery (points deducted for heavy sampling) and the robots wore off in 2002. i can't help but think it's more about the spectacle than the music, no?

Last edited:
I've got tickets for the Sydney show.

Was lucky enough to get their album 'Homework' on double vinyl when it first came out,have their remix album ('Daft Club' - Includes remixes by 'Basement Jaxx' & 'The Neptunes',etc,etc....) on double vinyl,and the 12inch vinyl of the track 'One More Time' =D .

Klue said:
I only really know that 'around the world' and 'one more time'

track...

what are some good tracks that I can *legally* download.

??? Eh?

:D

My personal fav. track by Daft Punk is:-

Revolution 909

Last edited:
In case you are wondering why this thread has been bumped from social to events, we are tweaking the guidelines to allowed threads for major tours and events, eg. daft punk and BDO, to be started when tickets go on sale. Tickets go on sale 3 to 4 months before events so we are going to allow one generic thread per event for discussion and then state specific threads can be started 8 weeks before to plan meet-ups and post set times.

Sound good?

This thread is our test run to see how it works. Let us know what you think!

I think the Aus Events mods are cool bananas! :)

Oh and Modular really fucked up organising this tour. I've got stall tickets for Friday night Melbourne but they honestly could not have made it more difficult to get any sort of tickets. Next time they should just hand over big tours to guys who have actually run events in this country before.

[QUOTE='lil leecie]In case you are wondering why this thread has been bumped from social to events, we are tweaking the guidelines to allowed threads for major tours and events, eg. daft punk and BDO, to be started when tickets go on sale. Tickets go on sale 3 to 4 months before events so we are going to allow one generic thread per event for discussion and then state specific threads can be started 8 weeks before to plan meet-ups and post set times.

Sound good?

This thread is our test run to see how it works. Let us know what you think![/QUOTE]

Great idea! :)

I've often wished that Aus Events would get a little bit more activity, and this is a great way to do it.

How about events like Parklife, which is held in every state (except for ACT)? Will they have one "tour" thread, or can threads be started for each city?

Since discussion usually revolves around the artists, I guess the tour thread idea will work. Except for discussing set times and meet ups, but I'm sure that can be done in a main thread.

^^anything that is considered 'big', so a tour like Parklife or BDO or major one offs like Rainbow Serpent or Field Day, that you are paying $100+ for and have to buy months and months in advance get a [TOUR] or [MAJOR EVENT] tag.

The guidelines will be updated shortly once we iron out the kinks.

TRYING TO SWAP TICKET (Melbourne shows)

Hey guys, I have a General Admission ticket for the Thursday December 13th show that I'm looking to trade for one on the Friday 14th December show. PM me if you can help out, thanks!

If anyone has 2 tickets to sell for Sydney PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. And no, I won't pay your exorbitant scalping price.

i'd totally sell my vagina to go to this.

luckily, i already have tickets, because i can't find my vagina.

^^Chris and I are looking for tix! Shoot me an email/PM/carrier pigeon with details.

I love my organised friends. A couple of them are already organising a party bus to go to and leave from Daft Punk on.

Leecie - I've pmed you and told Yarns to ask you about the tix a few days ago :)

If anyone else wants spare tickets to Sydney show (I have 2) pm me :):)

Edit - SOLD!!!

Last edited: