• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[TOUR] DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING @ MY HOUSE!? Daft Punk REVIEWS!!!

Praise, Dancer

phase_dancer said:
Much of the music
it's modelled on
was from my teenage years
(Electric Light Orchestra,
10cc,
Supertramp
etc...even Hall and Oats).

You're a very, varied clever dude.

music-smiley-022.gif

PEACE
UnS
:)

Seriously, if ONE MORE PERSON had said Daft Punk is playing at their house the day those tickets went on sale I would have slapped them.

Anyway, yes I'm going. Woo.

^they're a basketball team
made up entirely of cats

i've got tickets to the sydney show (thanks to myfuckinspace). i'm not missing this, unless of course if i'm overseas at the time, which is a possibility.

if i'm in town and can come, who's up for some meatup shananagins?

I only really know that 'around the world' and 'one more time' track...

what are some good tracks that I can *legally* download.

??? Eh?

:D

faster better harder stronger
is their best most awesomest track ever

L2R said:
made up entirely of cats

i've got tickets to the sydney show (thanks to myfuckinspace). i'm not missing this, unless of course if i'm overseas at the time, which is a possibility.

if i'm in town and can come, who's up for some meatup shananagins?

lol.

I will be keen for the meaty shenagins.

got sydney presale tickets on wednesday, 12.01pm
had no troubles with ticketmaster

see you all there

L2R said:
faster better harder stronger
is their best most awesomest track ever

For me, Aerodynamic (from Discovery) is a HUUUUGE standout. The guitar rocks and rolls, sweet susie.

Check out: Voyager, Indo Silver Club, Phoenix, Alive, Make Love, Rollin n Scratchin.

L2R said:
made up entirely of cats

oh cool, thats awesome

I bet they are the best all feline squad in the entire competition!

Am I in the minority if I say that I really like Human After All?

hoptis said:
Am I in the minority if I say that I really like Human After All?

haha, no.

Though if you were to say you liked it more than Homework, or Discovery, then you might be in the minority ;)

I am going to the Melbourne show - i think it will be an awesome night. The friday before the friday before Xmas is a guaranteed going off night!

Thank you!

On L2R and Eggmans reccomendation I got faster better harder stronger and Aerodynamic... I have heard them both before! (maybe Rage of JJJ). I had trouble downloading Alive but will try and get those other ones

TY again

I would be going if I could, I wish there wasnt so many retarded minors. If only I was a few months older and id be there but its over 18's. i am soooooo bummed its not funny.

^ That sucks :\

How long is it until your birthday?

I need to brush up on my daft punk, I mainly bought a ticket because I've heard such good things about their live shows (and cos good friends were going). I don't actually know that many of their tracks.

^^In like 10 months lol. I'll just have to rave the days away until I can go to something good. I had a look on inthemix.com and nearly every good show thats on is over 18's. BTW, technologic is my fav song, youtube has heaps of their songs, check them out.

I have been told this is their first time in Australia, I just hope its not their last.

i got about 12 messages the day this was announced so i'll be hitting it up despite not knowing much about these daft punks.