• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

A big range of unknown RCs in pills (stupid)
Oxycodone, oxycontin,MDMA, Ketamine, Ritalin

Just for the record, benzos are not worth snorting. I can?t thinkmof one that wager soluable. They all need to go through you digestive system. The only one worth snorting is Midazolam. You?re just wasting your drugs, chew them, parachute them, whatever.... just don?t snort them. Total waste.

Heroine - 7 - smoke or slam that shit
Cocaine -10 - just make sure you get that I can?t feel my face shit.
OxyContin - 9 - since they can?t be banged anymore, this is my preferred way to take these.
Bupenephrine - way better than sublingual, better to pack it, not worth shooting (no rush at all)
Diliidid - 10 - short lived, but amazing. Better when slammed
Meth - 6 -BURNS LIKE A MUTHER FUCKER but high for days. Since you DONT wanna slam this (that?s a one way path to meet the devil), and smoking it is horrible, this is how I perfer meth.
MDMA - 6 to 10 - quality is huge here. I never get a full roll unless I eat some, but s Nemo can help start things out. Alone, a bump is a disappointment and a tease.
Adderal/Ritalin - 4 - garbage as shit. Just get some coke or meth. I would even eat these, they give me weird jitters. Vomit!

I?m sure there?s others, but there?s are all the ones worth mentioning.

Coke
Meth
Heroin
Lithium
Zyprexa
Vistril
Wellbutrin
Adderall
Ritalin
Xanax
Molly
Oxy

No joke on lithium etc.

A very close friend:
MDMA
MDA
MDEA
MULTIPLE CATHINONES
Coke
Methamphetamine
Ephedrine
5-APB, 5-EAPB/MAPB 6-APB yes snorting APBS works just finE
SEVERAL OTHER ENTACTOGENS
XANAX
DIAZEPAM
LORAZEPAM
ADDERAL
BACLOFEN
SEVERAL SSRI/SSNRI
OXYCODONE

PROBABLY SOME MORE

Enough to suffice not typing them all! Not a snorter nowadays though. Meth hurts the worst fwiw

Cocaine
Amphetamine Sulphate
Methamphetamine
Ethylphenidate
Methylphenidate
3-FluoroPhenmetrazine
3,4-fluoromethylyphenidate
Heroin
Oxycodone
Fentanyl
Morphine
Tramadol
Alprazolam
Diazepam
Seroquel
Trazodone
Baclofen

That's off the top of my head. I'll edit this list if I remember more.

The better question is what haven't I snorted. Yea, I think I have a "thing" it.

Everything that has recreational value. I'm not a fan of snorting MDMA as I feel it lacks the magic if taken this wat

All the usual suspects.
Subutex as no one mentioned it. Unled I missed it.
Only got 1 nostril now.

All the usual suspects.
Subutex as no one mentioned it. Unled I missed it.

normally, I just use one nostril properly workinfg ry

Though 3 years ago it's about 50% healed it still fending it feels pretty empty inside. Had empty instide///no septum or carilage damage thouu, thans fuck.

Ill start from first to last

coke
mephedrone
md
2cb
Paracetomal
codeine
heroin I
Thc

Meth, heroin, coke, u-47700, oxy, hydrocodone, and one of the bath salts.... unsure which, probably mephedrone given how common it was in the us. U-47700 burned the worst by far..... meth next, then the bath salt, other two nonissue. U-47700 would be mindblowing if it didn't eat your nose.....

Snorting is one of my least favorite ways to take a drug.That said, I have snorted heroin and cocaine. Also in a party I saw some of my friends drinking alcohol through their nose(that counts are snorting, right?). As they seemed to realy enjoy it I did it too and gotta tell, it felt euphoric af.