• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

lol at all the peeps snorting xanax. there's no increased bioavailability by doing that. In fact it's decreased.

fiends!! :D

coke
heroin
mdma
mda
ritalin
adderall
oxycodone
hydrocodone
hydromorphone
methamphetamine
methadone
2c-i (took a 40 mg rail... most painful thing I've ever put up my nose, and that includes a wasabi snooter. It's strangely neat tho, writhing on your bed is simultaneous agony and ecstasy)

oxy codone
hydro codone
morphine
cocaine
heroine
valium
Xanax
(accidental meth)
adderal
and alot of shit i dont know lol

I have snorted coke, speed and ketamine and I have sniffed amyl and ethyl. I really don't rate snorting as a route of administration (unless your inhaling vapours out of a bottle). Sure, it's glamorous, but meh you get crusty things up your noze the next day and it's just blah.

Amphetamine
Cocaine
Heroine
Morphine
Ketamine
5-Meo-DMT
2C-E
AMT
4-AcO-DiPT
Kanna
Ritalin
OxyContin
OxyNorm

And the people who snort benzo's, Rivotril and Xanax aren't water soluble you morons! Only Dormicum and Rohypnol can be snorted, they are water soluble.

Psychonaut... where the FUCK did you get OxyNorm? Liquid OMorph is easy to find compared to that.

euphoricnod said:
Psychonaut... where the FUCK did you get OxyNorm? Liquid OMorph is easy to find compared to that.

My doctor was going to prescribe me that (or OxyFast, I can't remember which one), when I was weening off of oxycontin, but I turned it down and went through with it cold turkey.

Coke
Various crushed prescription medication (OC's, Xanex, Vicoden, various ADD medication, and so on and so forth)

I've never tried to snort ecstacy, but after reading this thread I am intrigued by the idea. I suppose I'll have to read up on the subject.

Cocaine

Oxycodone (oxy IR's, oxycontin)

Hydromorphone

Meperidine (burns worse then anything else on earth)

Diphenhydramine (in a stupid attempt to get rid of a codeine itch really fast)

Last edited:
euphoricnod said:
Dont Snort Vicodin!!!

Someone should have told me that before I had done it >< If I remember correctly it got all gelly and clogged me up before making me sick. Only snorted it once.

cocaine
heroin
hydrocodone
ecstacy
meth
crack (lolz for sure, some asshat sold me it saying it was coke, man I was a dumbass, didn't do shit)
percocet
No Doze (hey I was young and desperate)

Thanks for interesting and funny question.