• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Parklife - 1st October - Wellington Square REVIEWS!

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Boomtick is pleased to announce one of the biggest so-glad-I-went-last-year gigs of the year –PARKLIFE- This year we’re taking Parklife off the bitumen and heading to a new exciting location! Wellington square is making its debut on the festival circuit, and we’re ready to make Parklife 2007 the biggest Boomtick festival yet!

Parklife is set to be bigger and better than ever before, with a list of artists longer than..
Previous years have seen the likes of Rennie Pilgrem, A-Skillz, Cold Cut Cut Chemist, Who Made Who, Mix Master Mike, the Freestylers, Drummatic Twins, Crazy Penis and Daddy G. This year the ensemble of artists is bigger and better than before representin’ the ever expanding and growing genres of dance music as we know it.

ADAM FREELAND
BUSY P
CRAZE
DERRICK CARTER
DIGITALISM LIVE
DJ DELICIOUS
FREQ NASTY SOUNDSYSTEM FEAT. SPRAGGA BENZ AND AFROBOTS
GOOSE LIVE
GREENSKEEPERS LIVE
JUSTICE LIVE
KID KENOBI AND MC SHURESHOCK
K.I.M
LYRICS BORN
MIA
MSTRKRFT
MUSCLES
RIOT IN BELGIUM
SCRATCH PERVERTS
SHAPESHIFTER LIVE
STEREO MCS DJ SET
THE HERD
THE SOUNDS LIVE
YELLE LIVE
and MORE

Tickets:
On Sale Midday 5 July 2007

Limited Early Bird Tickets: $79 + BF
Until 31 July or Sold Out

$89 + BF

Available from:

www.inthemix.com.au, www.fuzzy.com.au, www.moshtix.com.au, www.ticketmaster.com.au

Live Clothing, Planet Video, Mills Records, 78 Records, Beat Music

I'm so there!

Get yer tickets people, the first round has already gone! This is going to be nuts, I hope the new venue is up to scratch.

Um.... I live in the appartments across the road from the park... Prime location to get the music for free ... hehe... But what a RANDOM spot to put it... Middle of a residential area (fast acess to the hospital i suppose)... right next to a caltex (hello lollipops). ... will be nothing but interesting thats for sure...

let everyone be warned.. there is absolutly no reasonable parking anywhere near the park... however the park itself is quite nice... Though i did come across a needle there the other day... wear shoes...

hmm, this will be interesting

This will be awesome. Particularly look foward to seeing Digitalism and MSTRKRFT.

I'm like totally mutherfucken there and stuff...!!!

pear
bear
square
mare
tear
swear
flare
wear
stair
theeerre!!!!!/their/they/then

Air Stage

12.00 Paul Raff
1.00 Dave Jackson
2.00 Stereo MCs DJ Set
3.30 Scratch Perverts
5.00 The Herd (Live)
6.00 Freq Nasty Soundsystem feat. Shawn Barry & Afrobots
7.30 Lyrics Born (Live)
8.30 Marty McFly
8.45 M.I.A (Live)

Fire Stage

12.00 Lee Wilson
1.00 JJJ Unearthed Winner
2.00 Micah
3.30 Muscles (Live)
4.15 K.I.M
5.15 The Sounds (Live)
6.15 Craze
7.15 Adam Freeland
8.45 Shapeshifter (Live)

Water Stage (Presented by Triple J)

12.00 Prizzy
1.00 Flex
1.50 Jonathan Wall
2.50 Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock
3.50 Ajax
4.50 Goose (Live)
5.30 MSTRKRFT
7.00 Digitalism (Live)
7.50 Busy P
8.45 Justice (Live)

Earth Stage

12.00 Terry Waites
1.00 Bourgeois Bogan DJs
2.00 Ben Mac
3.00 Greenskeepers (Live)
4.00 Riot in Belgium (Live)
5.00 Yelle (Live)
6.00 DJ Delicious
8.00 Derrick Carter

taken from www.parklife.net.au

Water Stage looks to be where its at.

Cant wait :)

I heard from an unreliable source that there will be sniffer dogs at this years parklife?

I've never seen dogs at any Perth events before so I tend not to believe this. Anyone else got any info regarding this?

Morissey said:
Cant wait :)

I heard from an unreliable source that there will be sniffer dogs at this years parklife?

I've never seen dogs at any Perth events before so I tend not to believe this. Anyone else got any info regarding this?

This rumour seems to pop up every time there is a big event, its never once happened so far.

Not to say it won't this time but........%)

Air Stage
Fire Stage
Water Stage
Earth Stage

When Our Stages combine, they form Captian Lame-Concert!

nah just kidding pL seems the go. Unfortuntly im being forcefully dragged against my will to gK.

I miss the days of bad-ass drum n bass events like goldie, hype, andy C, noisia, TB, friction, et cetra

Look no further coz as you should know Noisia, Commix, Logistics, TC and NOW Calyx & TeeBee are gonna be hittin` perth for NYE. And no way am i missing that so i'll be back in perth to fuck shit up with u lot once again ;)

Look what happened 10 mins into Justice's set at the Melbourne Parklife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTPV2hp3ss

Apparently Xavier didnt want to go back on and all this shit, then they finally did but played a shithouse set.

You can hear one of the guys from MSTRKRFT on the mic... funny shit.

Awesome event, I love the festival atmosphere.

Scratch Pervets, Goose, MSTRKRFT, Digitalism, Justice were all great.

Shapeshifter, Freeland, Freq Nasty, K.I.M all awesome. Didn't like the sound too much in the water tent, when I went in for Kid Kenobi it was shocking, I ended up watching Micah instead.