• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

Got punched in the face, and while I was out someone stole an ounce of weed from me.

back when i was sellin dank i sold an ounce to a kid at my school. About an hour later my friends come busting in the door. They threw me an ounce of weed and i immediately recognized my weed. So i made $300 and got smoked out fat. It was pretty cool but i did feel bad for the kid but i didnt jack him so its all good

80 for a 1/4 sheet of window paine
225 for a qp that cost swim 150
5 for a peice of paper supposed to be sid.. lol 8th grade eh?
prolly like 20-60 a couple times fronts never paid back.. at a time that i could have EASILY forgoten about that much loot..
also 60 to a corner.street h dealor who was like gotta go over here real quick and rolled out

and one time i came outr of a headshop downtown chicago and this guy pulls up and jumps out a car(which pulls away..) and is like hey whatup homie, you buy a pipe there?? i'm like yup cool eh? he sees it. hes like man u wanna buy some blueberry budz? i'm like hells yea, he takes me aorund the corner gets the money disaapers and never returns.. haha only lost 60 but i wonder how much money that team of that guy and the guy with the car made dping that.. they were obviously workin that shit..

a lesson to anyone who gets approached walking out if aheadshop for drugs/etc lol if your as foolish as i was at 18..

almost never been jacked when it woulda hurt..

and i came out so far ahead in the game i shouldn't even mention these minor ass things.. i don't mean i jacked anyone.. worst i ever did was short someone.. and they fuct me up for it so.. well if being dragged out a car in the boondocks counts as gettin jacked up.. lol

i got ripped once or twice small time early on to know don't front money to people u don't ttrust and never front more than u can lose..

When I was younger, I got $500 dollars and my brand new Ipod stolen while trying to get a guy change for a 500 dollar bill. He said he would hook me up with whatever drugs I wanted if I helped him. As I was high at the time, I didn't think about the fact that a $500 bill doesn't exist. He left to go get the bill and I accidentally left the cash and my Ipod in his car and was left in the middle of nowhere. Dumbass.

Dude... as much as I love hearing stories of poor dumb fucks loosing cash and drugs this thread is kinda pushing it with the price/area specific discussion... Whatever I'll let it slide, but if it gets much more specific I'm going to have to start handing out warnings like an old lady on halloween.

lmfao "old lady on halloween" hahahha

i cant say that ive ever been jacked for money like to my face but ive gotten screwed outta a lot of money over the last year though. one dude i knew ripped me for 60 bucks just never came back and couldnt get ahold of him. another time i gave money to my chick and she was pickin up, and got busted, and i lost 90 bucks that way, and another time the same chick went down with her boy and they got given fake shit, and then tried to go back to the dude and he pulled a piece on em, and i lost 80 out of that too. all this shit happned to me in like the last 4 months. i need to find new hookups or somethin....

dont endup like me going threw the same shithead over and over get out now cut ur losses ppl like that have no brain or soul. or theyer just in a faze of throwing they life away dont get sucked down too

Last edited:
First time i ever tried to score some rolls, coughed up $125 of my hard earned cash, stupid wanker gave me 5 little blue pills he bought from the pharmacy round the corner.

First time i ever bought bud, it was off a friend that i knew smoked, i payed for a quarter, he gave me 4 dryed out little nuggets. Funny thing is he's actually a good kid, we're best mates now and he's well and truely payed me back since then. Hows that for a happy ending to an "i got ripped off first time i bought drugs" story.

Shared a taxi into the city one night with a few randoms, on my way to see Deadmau5! Was so pumped, and rather munted already, had a little baggie with 3 more white planes in there. One of the guys in the taxi was like hey can i have a look, so i handed him the baggie, we arrived at the destination and i got distracted, decided i was feeling nice so i payed for the whole cab ride. Jumped out and we parted ways, wasnt till i was inside the club that i reached into my pocket and nearly cried. I mean seriously, i know i was a dumbass, but what a cunt, he thanked me for shouting the taxi, shook my hand and walked off with my stuff in his pocket.

When I was younger, I got $500 dollars and my brand new Ipod stolen while trying to get a guy change for a 500 dollar bill. He said he would hook me up with whatever drugs I wanted if I helped him. As I was high at the time, I didn't think about the fact that a $500 bill doesn't exist. He left to go get the bill and I accidentally left the cash and my Ipod in his car and was left in the middle of nowhere. Dumbass.

Hahahha

"Hey man, can you give me change for a $500 bill I have?? Please man?"

well, one time my buddy who was dealing in HEAVY had his roomates held up at gunpoint (his gf and the other couple living in their 2br suite) while he was at work, all his cash and drugs taken (added up around $10,000 worth of cash, caps, painkillers, coke, LSD, weed, research chems... this guy had fucking EVERYTHING). but the guy who gave his address to the actual robbers got found out a little while later, and got dealt with severely. :D

also, there was this scumbag crackhead operating back in my hometown of winnipeg who was ripping friends of mine off left right and center... used to buy weed from me but then disappeared for a few months. came back and wanted to buy a pound from me, fronted me $3000 for a pound of killer BC shit from my buddy. well, needless to say the little fucker didn't get anything for his money, and i got a whooooole lot of pills, and a new TV, out of the deal. :p

i know it was probably bad for my karma, but the fucking kid had personally screwed over several good friends of mine in the past... of course, fortunately he didn't KNOW that they were friends of mine, because he didn't have the slightest hesitation about handing me over three grand. he talked big about beating me up or stabbing me for a while, but he's a little malnourished crackhead bitch and i'm a tall, pyscho german fucker who works out and.. you know.. eats regularly. never ended up doing anything, and now i'm not even in the same province, so whatever.

I was walking to the EL (subway) in CHicago and some guy approached me and asked if I needed anything. I said I needed pot. He said I can get you 'blueberry' pot. To make a long story short, I gave him $50 to go get it and of course, he never returned. It was in a really bad area. How stupid I was!

I lined up a qp of bud for a friend a couple weeks ago, and the guy we got it from pulled my boy off to the side and asked him to front him a 1/4 oz, as that was the last of his weight... now he won't answer his phone lol.

I also was at the Phish show at Big Cypress Indian Reservation for the 2000 new year. Gave someone a few hundred bucks to get us E. He claimed it was made at a University. So, he said wait here while I go get it. He came back with some pills, we gave him the money. After we took it, we realized it was fucking aspirin or something. We spent the next few days looking for the guy to beat his ass, but never saw him again. F*cking hippy bastard. Now I realize why I am politically conservative instead of being a f*cking hippy scumbag.

Ah, just thought of one.

I was over my boys house we were all having a good time me and about 4 other people smokin weed and railing some oxy and drinking. My boy was waiting for this chick to come to his crib to pick up a quap of weed for what sounds like a reasonable price, which was actually a quarter under since he took it out and needed some weed to smoke and figured she wouldn't notice. So she takes about 2 hours on the bus to get around the area, she calls and my boy meets her out front of his crib on the side of the house. Out from behind some bushes the girls boyfriend jumps out and sticks a gun to my boys head and takes the weed, his money he had on em(60 bucks), his sidekick, and his wallet and cigs. Then walks away.. He walked back in and told us and obviously that was a MAJOR BUZZKILL and killed the whole night. We wanted so bad to go look and fuck this guy up but he had a gun so we were shit out of luck. My boy called the girl and she was like I DONT KNOW WHO THAT WAS IM SO SCARED BLAH BLAH ETC ETC. My boy bitched her out and kept calling her back and the last time she picked up the DUDE that put the gun to my boys head answered and says "Stop fucking calling or I'll come back and fucking kill you!". I was pretty scared at that point. About a month later my boy sees one of the kids friends at a mall and gets in a fight with him and kicks his ass, but he hasnt been able to find the dude with the gun yet. Still searching....

Last edited by a moderator:
$200 from someone who used to be a really good friend. Oh well, as has been said in this thread, the risk to one's safety to try and get retribution just isn't worth it. Learn your lesson and move on.

(Oh, it was the old "I'll be right back with the gear", even leaving his wallet as collateral (turned out to not be his wallet when I opened it shortly thereafter), being a friend and leaving collateral had me convinced, but for some reason I just didn't get red flags at "Ill just go grab it")

I could go on forever but its usually just like this:

"dude I can get some shit for ya, just come pick me up and we'll ride over to the guys apartment." Then give the stoopid oxy/heroin (now 99.9% of all opiate addicts ive come in contact with have ALWAYS had their morals and principals still in-tact as when they were sober, opiates seem to not rob this basic function from us, but this stupid lil shit was a thief b4 ever becoming addicted so thats that) addict the cash and he runs threw the breeze way and hops in another car and takes off. All this for fucking $25....That bitch ass went to jail and supposidily went threw some HORRIFIC withdrawals. lol one thing you can always count on comin' threw, karma

Last edited:
No price discussion. Just say you were picking up the drugs or whatever dont give specific dollar amounts.

My good friend got jacked a few hundred dollars a couple weeks ago, he was buying a bunch of ecstasy and the kid tossed him a bag of excedrin and ran like hell.
My old coke dealer got jacked/jacked people a lot, but I never heard any specific stories or dollar amounts, and he was always good to me so I don't have any real stories from him.

Last edited:
on one occasion acquired fake doses -$200
lost some money because my friend didn't try product before he got back into the car and the supplier drove off, shortly after arrested -$300
Lost money on coke because i was stupid - $300

I've had friends who have had 1/2 lbs of bud stolen from their apartment, thousands of dollars in cash stolen, etc. I'd say the worst jackings i've heard of are pharmacy jackings, for pharmacies a bottle of 100 80s is around a grand so it's unreasonable to think a pharmacy can lose in excess of $20-30,000 at once. Spotting people and not getting money back is also another prevalent form of thievery

worst jacking was probably the cops jacking me for 97 indoor plants (starting to bud, early pearl) and 10lbs of mushrooms and equipment. They just walked right into my 2nd apartment (I had two near each other in the same building) well by walked i mean, they tried to open the door, there was one of those chain locks, they popped it open somehow, and said they were looking for a run away.

they just started walking through, opened the mushroom room door and were like WOAH BOYS WE GOT A LIVE ONE

then opened the pot door and i kinda got the shit knocked outta me by the pigfuckers

they also got 700$ worth of scales and 1oz of cocaine

To top it all off i had to sit in my underwear in fucking febuary in the shitty New Brunswick weather handcuffed with no shoes on for 4 hours watching them drag out my babies, i wanted to cry.

Then to top it all off i got off on illegal search and seizure.