• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

$75 for fake heroin. I was thinking of gaining a tolerance to 5-meo-dmt, lacing a bowl of shit with him and smoking it, and then doing whatever I felt like (which at the time consisted of some pretty violent thoughts, I was a disturbed little teenager).

euphoricnod said:
^I wouldn't say that's accurate. I've known people with PLENTY of cash to steal just because it gets them high.
Iv seen a few fuckedup sketcky ghetto kids like that.

As a general rule, if I am going somewhere to exchange a large amount of cash for product (hell if I'm even going to spend 500 bucks) I carry a gun on me. Thus, I have never been jacked, as a matter of fact some Colombian tried to jack a friend of mine but I had the gun, so no game.

Common sense says protect your investment.

TSM said:
As a general rule, if I am going somewhere to exchange a large amount of cash for product (hell if I'm even going to spend 500 bucks) I carry a gun on me. Thus, I have never been jacked, as a matter of fact some Colombian tried to jack a friend of mine but I had the gun, so no game.

Common sense says protect your investment.

And what happens when multiple people with guns are trying to jack you? Would be stupid to pull it out then.

Or the person tries to call your bluff? You never pull a gun unless you are 100% prepared to pull the trigger.

The great ghost of hedonism and chemical influence has jacked my soul.

That bitch better expect me to peel his grapes.

The worst jacking I heard of was for like 500$ on a QP or some stupid shit. People deserve to get r:X ipped off sometimes for their lack of judgment.

Tenchi said:
Stories like this are the reason why I only buy from one or two trusted close friends, and I never give any money up front. I always make sure that I have my shit before I pay. Never had a single problem.
^^^thats the truth. Except i've had quite a few problems.

Robbed at knife point for $20 tryin to get heroin, fronted $15 to some junky crack head for a bag of heroin and a bag of coke. I think those are my worst. Maybe paying $20 for an E pill that didn't do much a couple times sucked too. Knowing your bag got skimped. My first time buying acid I paid $5 for a lil square piece of paper.
What I wonder, which is worse, the ripping off i've done, or the ripping off that had happened to me? It'll all even out in the end anyway.....
I'm thinking i've got some shady shit headed my way, cuz in my junky days i was the person doing the ripping off. Because of that I never was going to front money out again....months later, my friend convinced me to front money for drugs...reluctantly I did and all worked out well....so go figure

After all the times I got ripped off when I was younger, it's fucked up to think that I'd end up being 'that dude.'

i was at this highschool fotball game and this dude's like "give me 20 bucks for chronic" and he said he'll be back in like 30 seconds. and he just keeps walking and then fucking bitch he fucking ran away. but i might taze him at school or something. thing is im like 15 and hes like 18 fucking bitch.

Mate got jacked 100 pounds sterling yesterday trying to buy K. The old 'you wait here whilst I get the drugs' trick.

There's a dumb ass kid in my school who is about 5 feet tall and thinks its cool to deal alone. He has been busted once and robbed several times, totalling more than an ounce of weed. Yet he continues to deal 8)

I am shpongled said:
There's a dumb ass kid in my school who is about 5 feet tall and thinks its cool to deal alone. He has been busted once and robbed several times, totalling more than an ounce of weed. Yet he continues to deal 8)
Yea, got one one of those kids at my school.

sc4t said:
i myself had never been jacked though many of my pothead friends have.

story time, k?

there's this kid in my city named jim. jim is tall. jim has red hair. jim is white but tries to act black. one day my friend rob went to score from jim. jim and his friends told him to front the cash and he'll be right back. obviously my friend isn't that stupid so he decides to jump in the car and demands to take him there. jim and his friends drive off with rob and later i get a call from rob saying that they threw him out of the car and had no idea where he was. i went to the walgreens he was picked up at and met him there (even though he didn't know where in the hell he was) so basically jim goes on a jacking spree. i heard he threw some freshman down a flight of stairs and hit my friend paul in the head with the handle of a knive. jim smokes crack. i used to smoke crack. i need sleep.

end of story time.

LMFAO this is the funniest story ever. LOved it.

Never really gotten jacked for nothing major. Definitely lost some money on some small shit over the years. But I charge that to the game.

The most I've ever gotten jacked was $20 for some bud. I was young and dumb at the time so I just fronted the guy the money...he never came back.

The most I've witnessed was $550 for 100 ecstasy tablets. The pills turned out to be fake.

When I was in college in Vermont, my roommate told me about a guy a friend of his knew who moved a substantial amount of weed for an organized crime group out of Canada. What would happen is the weed would come over the border, and would get distributed to 5 different people, with one of these people (the one who had setup the deal with the Canadians) taking responsibility for it, and collecting the money from the 5 and giving it to the Canadians.

Well the guy who collected the money was sloppy drunk one night, and after collecting $400,000 from the other 4 people and vacuum-sealing it into one brick of cash, him and a friend went back to his house, where he went to sleep and his "friend" walked home. Well stupid him, he had left the $400k behind the seat in his pickup since "he lived out in the sticks and no one would rob him, and he was only leaving it there for 2 hours while he took a nap before he went to the dropoff". He wakes up a while later and all the cash is gone, and his "friend" has fled the state.

He was sure the Canadians were going to kill him, but he didn't run, he went to a meeting with them in Canada, a meeting he was sure he wasn't going to make it back from. But they just jacked the per-pound price since if they killed him they wouldn't get their money back.

Biggest jacking I've ever heard of.

~CTdopeLove

^IN SANE. I've lost probably a couple hundred dollars off of small time stuff over the years. I remember this one time this kid jacked us on a vial of LSD with the classic "I'll brb". lol. Well some time goes by and my friends and I were scheming trying to get some buds. So we figure we will rip this guy off. We go online, find a picture of some blotter paper, print it out on really thick paper and prick it with a pin till it looks and feels like a sheet. So we called him up and told him we would trade him for some money (which is what we payed for the vial we never got) and an 8th of bud. So the deal went down as planned. He called later and said "hey this is fake!" and we basically explained why we did it. He was pissed but what could he say?
I always felt really angry and mad at myself when I get ripped off but I could never hurt someone over drugs or money, thats just fucked.

Damien8787 said:
^IN SANE. I've lost probably a couple hundred dollars off of small time stuff over the years. I remember this one time this kid jacked us on a vial of LSD with the classic "I'll brb". lol. Well some time goes by and my friends and I were scheming trying to get some buds. So we figure we will rip this guy off. We go online, find a picture of some blotter paper, print it out on really thick paper and prick it with a pin till it looks and feels like a sheet. So we called him up and told him we would trade him for some money (which is what we payed for the vial we never got) and an 8th of bud. So the deal went down as planned. He called later and said "hey this is fake!" and we basically explained why we did it. He was pissed but what could he say?
I always felt really angry and mad at myself when I get ripped off but I could never hurt someone over drugs or money, thats just fucked.

Was the person you sold the fake sheet to the same person who ripped you off over the vial?

~CTdopeLove

I lost $10 dollars one time when I was buying a tester bag from a dealer in spot I rarely frequent. I handed over the money first and he said he had to go get the bag. He came back and said the cops are coming and that I should run. I drove around the corner and bought there instead. The funny thing is he would have made more money if his bag would have been good, as I was looking for a bundle. :\

As far as other people's ripoffs... This old friend of mine went to cop dope this one time(coincidently in the same spot I was ripped off in) and he whipped out a roll of cash. When the dealer saw that, he said he has to re-up and he'll be back. Well, he came back with a gun and robbed him. He lost around $600.

CT: That's crazy! $400k!