Craziest thing you have seen raving?

This isn't too crazy, as much as...funny. But anybody in the Brooklyn rave scene will know this guy, Kevin Carpet! He is a guy who likes going around to raves, and will wrap himself in a carpet and lay down in front of a door, a bar, or a stage so people will step on him. Apparently he enjoys it, like a fetish. I've said hello to him a few times, very cool cat, very mellow and down to earth.

Dude, I know him. I have him added on facebook lol

Craziest things, eh? Well a buddy of mine who was on MDMA and 2C-B went on all fours and started barking like a dog for no reason.

In actuality, the craziest/funniest thing I've ever seen was at a rave I attended, which had two rooms. One room had the big name DJs and the other one had local DJs. Everyone in the local DJ room were probably the ones that were high out of their minds. Of this small group of people one of them was in a full out human-giraffe costume. He had the head of a giraffe, some spotted fur clothing, and the most massive pair of platform shoes I've ever seen. I've also never seen a guy that "high" before. Terrible joke haha.

Okay so I saw a guy who asked his girlfriend for his cellphone and she reached up her dress and pulled it out of her vagina, not out of her panty, as in HER VAGINA. It was in a Zip-Lock baggie. I almost didn't make it.

I walked in on some chick showing a gay dude how to plug pills lol I'll never forget that one.

I've seen many crazy scenes, but out the top of my head, I remember it was the early morning of my first ever rave, on a beach.
I hear a euphoric scream, and I turn to witness a guy with a bewildered stare, wearing only underwear that is dashing on the sand while screaming.
He is also wearing a half watermelon as a helmet.
Well, he hits a pine tree full on with no hands, and falls back unconscious.
But man, the half watermelon rolled away from his head as he was falling back, broken in half.
I laughed so hard my abs hurt.
To this day I justify my so not PC eruption of laughter because his friends immediately went to check him out, without investigating the fact that I was laughing well before that happened. =D

Some underground venue from Glasglow's suburbs. I saw this fuckin bitch that was tryin to eat herself like literally, she went on the stage after that and tried to put the..Pioneer in her little squirrel. After that she got fucked up by some mf there and never heard or saw her again although I lived there few yrs and went back few times.

A sexy woman who had a motorbike yes a motorbike not to sound sexist because im not it wasn't technically at a rave but everyone was raving on mcat..

I saw the title of this thread and thought I had a good one, but damn is it tame compared to this crap. Ive only been to one rave because I got dragged to it. It was called Starscape and it was 5 minutes from where I lived at the time. Where we parked our cars, we were smokin a little before we went in.

This piece of lot trash comes in my car to hit what we had. Then he took a cd case, crushed up and oxycontin and snorted it, snorted molly right after the oc, put like 5 hits of acid on his toungue and then was like, "I gotta go find some K, see ya inside." Never ended up seeing him.
12 years late but FUCK I loved Starscape. Still salty they pulled the plug on it. Saw a chick boof e pills in the middle of a crowd. Good times.

This isn't too crazy, as much as...funny. But anybody in the Brooklyn rave scene will know this guy, Kevin Carpet! He is a guy who likes going around to raves, and will wrap himself in a carpet and lay down in front of a door, a bar, or a stage so people will step on him. Apparently he enjoys it, like a fetish. I've said hello to him a few times, very cool cat, very mellow and down to earth.

Yessss Kevin the Carpet!!! Great dude. Stood on him many a times ?

Craziest things, eh? Well a buddy of mine who was on MDMA and 2C-B went on all fours and started barking like a dog for no reason.

In actuality, the craziest/funniest thing I've ever seen was at a rave I attended, which had two rooms. One room had the big name DJs and the other one had local DJs. Everyone in the local DJ room were probably the ones that were high out of their minds. Of this small group of people one of them was in a full out human-giraffe costume. He had the head of a giraffe, some spotted fur clothing, and the most massive pair of platform shoes I've ever seen. I've also never seen a guy that "high" before. Terrible joke haha.

LOL in my area the 2 room clubs always have the small/local room full of people in the craziest states.
Anyway I remember this guy that was a celebrity due to his excessive Ketamine and heroine use and the obvious body language that he would have because of that, I mean he would IM in the club's bathroom no prob.

I remember one time I see him get out of the toilet and walk like in slow mo to the sink, his gaze clearly not focused on the actual objects around, and then he stops.
Several seconds of pause, then starts to grab the bottom of the hoodie, and pulls it over his head and rolls it around his waist, at the slowest of speeds, he must have taken a couple of minutes or so.
He didn't make any mistake or got stuck, it was like normal movement but slowed down.
I was high on MDMA and 25i NBOMe, which really slowed down my time perception so I was staring at him in disbelief as to me it took like forever.
Honestly I think he did great though, most people in his state would get stuck with the hoodie over their head and forget what they were doing.

Another time I saw 2 guys go behind the console to snort Ketamine, and when they tried to come back out it took them several attempts and several minutes to make it down the one step that was there, they were looking at it like it was so tall they might fall and hurt themselves, and in the end one held an arm of the one that was going first so he wouldn't fall, and then his friend in turn helped him down. Priceless.

Uh yes, I remember a few times at about 4AM we would go in the chill out area of this club to snort Ketamine, and ofcourse we were on heavy dosages of multiple stims and when we would go to the bathroom to wash our faces after the Ket, we would see ourselves in the mirrors and comment that we looked like fucking disturbed, deranged savages that would easily rob an old woman for some drug money.

Took a lot of Molly one night, went to pick up a friend's brother that lived 20 mins away. I popped another capsule before we left. So 700 mgs of Molly in my bloodstream. I felt fine, but man was it hard to focus. I dint even know how we managed to drive 30 mph on the highway until I figured I might need to stay off the main road. So I turned down a backroad I thought I knew. I started seeing strobe lights in the distance, search lights, and streamers. I came over the hill and had to slow down because there was a family crossing the street holding balloons. There was a carnival going on looked like. As they cross the road I stop the car to let them cross, but the mom dad and grandma hold the kids back from crossing , so I roll down my window to wave them across.

My buddy asked me what I was doing, I didn't really get what he meant. So I keep waving them on. My buddy grabs my other arm, with this puzzled concerned look on his face.

I start to mumble, "I'm letting them cross"
He said " what are you talking about " ?!!
I point right at the family...only to watch this family fade away into the shape of a bunch of bushes and trash cans.
I had hallucinated the whole carnival and people. The whole thing and it was soo beautiful and random but yea.

Not exactly the right story but by the time we got home there was a stop sign punctured through my radiator.

That was the craziest thing I've seen, but it was otw home from the rave - idk if that counts for this thread

I was the "camera guy" for my "dj friend " ( I got a press pass) (he was a laptop dj) we did alot of shows and I just forgot my train of thought....huh...lemmy get back to you with that one. Oh OK I remember there's a picture of us both and some other ravers poseing with some police officers that were in the in the back parking lot. I still have it too. Like they forreal took a picture with us , they weren't smiling. But I guess I forgot the story that led up to that

Last edited:
I've only been to a couple of raves in the mediocre sized town I live in back in the mid 2000's when I was in highschool, but I guess the weirdest thing I saw was a dalmatian that was rented for a friend's "going away rave" that was wearing a translucent backpack. I didn't investigate the backpack as it was not my dog, but I was told later that the dog's name was Krissy and the backpack was filled with assorted pills (free for whoever wanted any). Another source said it was just filled with kandi and candy (as in jewelry and the kind you eat). I wish I was aware of that 'cause I would've checked to see what kind of pills they had. Instead I got stoned with some friends outside for most of the night. Opportunity missed.

I was at a dnb show once and saw a guy get jumped, a bottle smashed in his face, and then him dumped in a bloody mess on the floor.