Craziest thing you have seen raving?

Pillthrill said:
hmm ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but how the hell do these parties go one and the cops not get wind anc shut it down and arrest a bunch of ppl for public intox and possession?

What are you doing with yourself, sniffing dirty socks all evening? Since when is a rave illegal? Ever heard of Creamfields or Homelands?

Idiot.

cunnyjuice said:
What are you doing with yourself, sniffing dirty socks all evening? Since when is a rave illegal? Ever heard of Creamfields or Homelands?

Idiot.

Actually it was a actual question...apparently not. I have never been to a rave and I have always lived in small towns where they don't have them.

wow...too many to list....a huge chunk of drywall ceiling caving in from the bass....guy/girl couple screwing on a speaker and he was licking her eyeball.....finding the back door to a party and having the security let me through when i was rolled outta my mind......a guy randomly throwing a container of snow cone syrup all over the people in line for food.....jesus...i could go on all day....lol

a UV elephant painted on the wall of the club pranced right up to me and started doing weird, weird things.

weird russian dude: hey
me: uh...
wrd: last night, I fucked my mother
me: uh...
wrd: oh, but it was only in dream. haha! funny!you have some drugs i can sniff?
me: no
wrd: i trade you diamond ring for pill, ok?
me: go away.

perhaps not the craziest thing i have ever seen, but definitely one of the weirdest.
oh, then there was my buddy who, one fateful canada day, spent the entire night leaning on a wall passed out drunk. then, all of a sudden at like 5 am, he wakes up and starts dancing, and chanting in a childish voice: "daddy, why don't you come home anymore? mommy says it's because you don't love me anymore. I miss you daddy. why won't you come home?" (he lived with both his parents). that was certainly bizarre.

we often play this game when we get home from parties, i.e. go around the room and everyone says the weirdest or coolest or most interesting thing they saw that night. I wish i could remember more of them.

toa$t said:
we often play this game when we get home from parties, i.e. go around the room and everyone says the weirdest or coolest or most interesting thing they saw that night. I wish i could remember more of them.

When raves were good enough to attend we used to smoke a joint and talk about all the weird things/people we saw that night..... ahh good times...

lol remember I walked up to that guy who I thought was you? I couldn't remember what you looked like. I was frying so hard that I was hearing what he was saying in my phone as well so I thought it was you. He was so fucking confused when I acted like he was my best friend.

hahaha that was pretty funny I was like hey wait is that him?

Last edited:
well there were two experiences one recent and one way back:

way back: so I was at this party in a ware house in mineapolis and there was this girl who oviously had taken too much mdma in this room called the pillow room. the pillow room was a room with couch cusions on the floor that were wraped in white pillow cases and there was a couple while sheets hung from the ceiling that had some RGB led lights behind them changing colors. anyways this girl she talked to me and when I deemed her too annoying to talk to I decided to go dance well after about 30 minutes I had to go to the bath room and when I passed the pillow room she was geting nailed by two guys and half the party was watching and taking pictures... this continued for 1 hour. no one kicked them out or anything, and we never saw them again after that hahah

and this weekend I was useing the bath room at some random party and a girl comes into the guys bathroom when I was taking a piss and she says " your first" and trys to take my clothes off while I was taking a piss. I closed up shop and got the hell out of there no telling what she would have done to my penis ( infect it, bite it off, ect.!) a little while later I was out side having a cig when security is dragging her out side apparently she had been running around with her shirt off ... she was a looker too! but it was a all ages event so they couldnt let it go on

I posted this in ED a while back, but......

This older woman used to show up at all the main parties in New Orleans. She rode with my group sometimes, because she lived in my town. Pretty much everyone had been inside her a time or three.

Anyways, we had only been at the Palace for 10 minutes when she hooked up with some kid. A friend of mine noticed them making out. When he pointed them out, I looked over to notice her putting her head in his lap while he covered it up with a jacket. My friend gave me his camera and told me he'd give me $20.00 if I went over there and snatched the jacket off and caught her in mid-bj.

I didn't even make it 3 steps before the kid yelled out, "What the fuck?!" and jumped up quick as hell. She had puked all over him. Here's this kid, standing against the wall in a building filled with 3000+ ravers, pants now down to his ankles and an erection dripping with vomit. I was laughing so hard that I actually forgot to take the pic. Goddamn I wish I had taken a pic.

If that pic had been taken you would have won the internet for at least a good, solid ten minutes.