Craziest thing you have seen raving?

a heaving crowd around dancing oblivious to the k holing man curled feotally clutching of all things a giant leek (the welsh vegetable) in a dance tent at glade festival.

In 2002 I saw my at the time English teacher at a Tool concert, smoking a blunt. Walked up to her and scared the shit outta her, but she let me smoke it with her and then danced a bit... naughty dancing w/ 23 year old English teacher while rolling and tripping face is great success. =D

I was at a rave last year and saw a dude wearing a giant condom for a hat, and a pair of assless chaps.

At Bonnaroo last year... well it's Bonnaroo, too much crazy shit.

UMMMM a kid beaten to death.......o o o and people nodding and leaning from dope or wat not on the dance floor.........not right :|

Noodle said:
There was this guy who used to dress up like a wizard in New York years back.

He had a purple gown and hat with a white beard.

I used to see him at Vinyl and other various spots.

I heard he lives on the Jersey Shore now.

Would that be Blackwolf the Dragonmaster? The guy from the triumph the insult comic dog sketch at the Starwars Episode 2 premier? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io3W0-3uj8c

There was this old Chinese guy who came to raves in Regina, in the late 90's who would always do Tai Chi to the the craziest techno.

Oh, and I also saw a brick building with graffiti all over it and parking meters outside of it that just turned out to be a forest at an outdoor party once.

GenericMind said:
I think they were pointing out the fact that he didn't have a shitload of dynomite strapped to his chest was crazy.
LOLcat.jpg

Aishas Star said:
My cousin told me once he was in the bathroom pissing next to some guy, the guy looked at him, bent over a little and pissed in his mouth. Then tried to tear down the toilet.

Filthy.

Well if bottled water wasn't so fucking expensive... and that toilet was asking for it. :X

Rave raves are pretty tame by my standards these days. I've seen more interesting things at warehouse squat parties and doofs.

One warehouse party I went to was in an empty lot near the airport. Next door was a yard full of shipping containers. They would have been stacked about 6 or so high and they towered over the party. At some point in the night, a bunch of people went next door to climb said shipping containers. They would have been a good 20m up with no restraints. If they fell it would have been the end of these parties.

At the same party, the police turned up around 1am. They tried to shut down the party by unplugging each stage one at a time. Of course, by the time they got to the last stage, the first few had already started up again. So they scratched that idea. They then closed off the entrances to try to keep more people from coming. That didn't work either because people just made holes in the fence. So they sat around outside for about three or four hours waiting for reinforcements and a warrant to close the party officially. When that time came, they entered in force, unplugged all the generators and killed all the sound - except for the bandstand. The last band that was on was a five piece funk band, with trumpets, trombones and saxophones. I think they managed to get hold of those but the drummer kept going for about half an hour, completely sticking it to the police. I'm not sure if they actually took the sticks off him or if he just got tired but there was definately no better way to end the party.

policeman stepping over my body while i was rolling really, really hard.

i'll never forget how he stopped and looked down at my face, shaking his head in disappointment at "kids these days." i just smiled back as big as i could, and he kept going.

this was back in the good ol' days, when off duty cops were hired as security guards and didn't intend to arrest anyone.

a swarm of police storming in a rave appearently were tipped off a girl who was a run-away was there, turned out it was a friend of mine who we actually travelled to the rave with.. so she finds and tells me to hide her while the cops are all over the place looking for her so we are huddled against dark wall.. me almost literally on top of her acting like i'm giving her a massage.... cop comes up behind me and grabs me and throws me to the side as he was dragging her off I grabbed her and the cop said "let go or i'll break your arms" :x

ass hole..
kinda killed my roll but at the time the roll wasn't real important

One night at a rave a few years back I was ordering a drink at the bar and this guy to the left of me has a cigarette sticking out of his mouth and as he went up to light it he couldnt because his hand was shaking so badly. I looked at his face and his eyes were literally rolling back so hard you could tell this guy rolling hard! He asked me to light his smoke for him so after I lit it he took one big pull and as he inhaled the smoke his eyes completely rolled back and he slowly fell backwards and hit his head on the ground. His cigarette was still wedged between his fingers and it lay resting on his leg...his pants caught on fire and I just walked away thinking "this guy is a fucking loser". Soon after the bartender noticed this guy on fire and put him out with an extinguisher.

Another time I was at the Guvernment in Toronto to see Ferry Corsten and these two Lesbos were rolling on some E and out of nowhere they grab my hand and pull me towards them and start making out with me...BTW they were fucking hot...so I went with it and 2 minutes later they pulled up eachothers shirts and told me to feel their chests off...they both had their nipples pierced. Then after I grabbed one of their asses and this chick goes "Hey dont get to friendly with my girl" and Im like WTF you just both totally stuck your tongues down my throat haha. That was a fucking amazing experience.

My friend while he was on acid. I was rolling and chilling on the speakers and he was dancing. Every 5 minutes he would run up to me and be like "Watch me bro! Watch me!" and then he would go dance and wave to me like lunatic and then come back over and say "Did you see me bro?! Did ya?!" I would tell him yeah, you are ripping it up on the dance floor bro and then he would hug me. That went on all night. That was pretty fucking crazy, but in a good way though. I love that fucking kid lol.

I was at one where someone let off tear gass bombs or a bunch of pepper spray... it was nuts.. everyone having a crazy wonderful time then next thing you know out of the blue people eyes were burning and people puking, exits got all jammed and overcrowded so people were tramping other people fighting to get outside... it was insane...

i remember chillin in this makeshift lobby area and all these people just started running out of the venue with there eyes watering and crying... it was fucccked up... the look on there faces was pure horror...

some people thought it was some punk kids that thought it would be a funny joke, others thought it was undercover cops that did it cause the partE was getting out of control... i dont know but karma will sure catch up with whoever did it

johboxer78 said:
I was at one where someone let off tear gass bombs or a bunch of pepper spray... it was nuts.. everyone having a crazy wonderful time then next thing you know out of the blue people eyes were burning and people puking, exits got all jammed and overcrowded so people were tramping other people fighting to get outside... it was insane...

i remember chillin in this makeshift lobby area and all these people just started running out of the venue with there eyes watering and crying... it was fucccked up... the look on there faces was pure horror...

some people thought it was some punk kids that thought it would be a funny joke, others thought it was undercover cops that did it cause the partE was getting out of control... i dont know but karma will sure catch up with whoever did it

thats fucked up >.>

I was at a Palace party in New Orleans with a few friends. One of which,who had never rolled before. She ate two like the rest of us and rolled her as off. No one could understand what she was saying. Her boyfriend kind of lost her for a while and went looking for her. When he found her,she was in the middle of the floor,skirt hiked up and masturbating with a pretty big crowd around her. She was even blowing some random guy. The fucked up thing was that my friend was going to propose to her after the rave. Needless to say,there were no wedding bells.

I saw the title of this thread and thought I had a good one, but damn is it tame compared to this crap. Ive only been to one rave because I got dragged to it. It was called Starscape and it was 5 minutes from where I lived at the time. Where we parked our cars, we were smokin a little before we went in.

This piece of lot trash comes in my car to hit what we had. Then he took a cd case, crushed up and oxycontin and snorted it, snorted molly right after the oc, put like 5 hits of acid on his toungue and then was like, "I gotta go find some K, see ya inside." Never ended up seeing him.