Craziest thing you have seen raving?

^^Aren't sweet 16 parties the best :\

;) <3

Club in Columbus, some kid with a big fish for a backpack - nice enough kid, handing out candy to those with tight jaws ;). But that fish just fucked with my head all night - it just wasn't right. That, and the candy he gave me was too fucking tart, I wanted to beat his ass for making my mouth pucker and taste like shit.

There was this guy who used to dress up like a wizard in New York years back.

He had a purple gown and hat with a white beard.

I used to see him at Vinyl and other various spots.

I heard he lives on the Jersey Shore now.

Anybodies memory refreshed? I am going to Nocturnal Wonderland soon so hopefully I will have something to post.

Once at a music festival I saw a guy completely freaking out on some psychadelic, im guessing too much acid for his brain. I was tripping out of my head while watching this kid do "backflips" (landing on his fucking head every time) and when someone would try to help him he would just scream and thrash around yelling babble. I had to walk away after a couple minutes, it was kindof fuckin with me.

this was during Ratdog by the way. hippies don't fuck around.

I once saw a guy sporting a spinner dub around his neck

haha oh black people

some guy rolling a glass ball over his hands and arms like in the labrinth.

^ Contact juggling, if you want to find vids on it. Thats pretty awesome.

hell yeah. i have a glass ball.... but im not too talented on the juggling part. i guess i would have to be under the influence or something.

Monster Massive last year 2006

I saw a dude with his shirt off rolling balls with a huge tattoo on his arm of a crest that read Santa Barbara Sheriffs Department

MzFluffy said:
probably this guy

l_231b25c1d3f3cb3057d172c2578be0d7.jpg

he was strolling around a club. He's always there though at the castle in ybor. THE SENATOR!!

Did you see this guy though?

Peter Pan

On his page he says he goes to The Castle a lot. 8o

Thanks sim0n!

When I was like 16 or so 3 people OD'ed at this rave we were at, then there was a shooting in the parking lot. So yea, I stopped going to raves.

At Shambhala this year... I saw giant lizards coming out of the ground writhing around everyones feet in The Portal... like a sea of lizards and all the trees became dancing dryads... after I started dancing to escape these massive 2d purple paper dragons that came off the ground and were everywhere...
The 8 foot tall shark raver was pretty cool too. and the dude with the free hug sign.

AmorRoark said:
Did you see this guy though?

Peter Pan

On his page he says he goes to The Castle a lot. 8o

Thanks sim0n!
i always have a drink with that guy when i see him
i think i make him a bit uncomfortable cause i act like ive known him for years in a completely bullshit way

a cross between two gay guys blatantly fucking each other in the middle of a crowd, someone committing suicide, and this one time a huge fight broke out between all these guido-shiny-shirts and gutterpunk ravers where my homeboy tried to headlock this dude for punching a chick square in the face (breaking her nose) and a security guard macing my friend, not the girl's assailant. that killed his roll... good thing i ate 4 beans that night.

if we include the things ive seen under the influence of powerful hallucinogens, then this post would be much, much longer.

My cousin told me once he was in the bathroom pissing next to some guy, the guy looked at him, bent over a little and pissed in his mouth. Then tried to tear down the toilet.

Filthy.

Aishas Star said:
My cousin told me once he was in the bathroom pissing next to some guy, the guy looked at him, bent over a little and pissed in his mouth. Then tried to tear down the toilet.

Filthy.

wtf? lmao

Three people OD'ed off some super cut k at a rave I was @ in downtown L.A. (this happened like 7 years ago), later on in the night somebody was shot in the parking lot. Yea...I stopped going to raves after that.