Craziest thing you have seen raving?

Ah, cool. I've never had that done to me, but I have been on the receiving end of a 3D in a club once. That hurt.

TALLY said:
One time I was sitting next to two random people. It was a guy and a girl. Then all of a sudden the girl starts throwing up all over the floor and she walks away. Then the guy looks at me and says, "Yo i just saw that bitch take a pill. Im gonna look through her puke and see if she threw it up." Well thats what this random guy proceeded to do for five minutes, with his bare hands no less. Then, I hear him yell "FUCK YEAH!" and he jumps up, shows me the pill, and swallows it right in front of me.

Some things people will do for drugs.
hahahaha, oh man, thats fucking classy.

this one in houston did it for me

swammirave.sized.jpg

hey thats cool!
imagine shiva, ravin with a glowstick in every hand... snorting lines with his elephant nose.

Brainbug, that's Ganesh you're thinking about.

ganesh-round.jpg

This is Shiva

shiva.jpg

i saw an old couple (i'm taking about 70) dressed in outrageious clothes, i was rolling my ass off and to me it was funny as hell if someonme tellsme how to put an img off my pc i will show u

raverbby said:
i saw an old couple (i'm taking about 70) dressed in outrageious clothes, i was rolling my ass off and to me it was funny as hell if someonme tellsme how to put an img off my pc i will show u
goto http://www.imageshack.us click "Browse", find the file and then "host it!" and then copy the text from the bottom box and type [URL ]the image url here[/ URL]
get rid of the spaces though.

raverbby said:
thanks lol
i9249021642294dh3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i have no idea, but i was strolling around the club and when i saw them at 1st it kinda freaked me out, i think they were paid to be therebut u never no

god i hope so. that would be beyond funny.
but not good for them, in their elderly state :(

well u tend to see quite a few mature ravers at this event i go to once a month, they are around 40-50 i say good on them! i know they go for the buzz, this one woman is in her early 40's, a well know woman in the rave seen known to everyone as aunty donna lol. she's a reall mistress who loves to roll. i think its great but i dont think i would be able to hack it when i get to that age

1. i cant see the pic, pleae post the link again.
2. i think more old people should go to parties - i think being old is pretty terrible if youre just sitting at home all day... why not have a little party?

at this one party in toledo, I opened a port o potty door and saw randycaver giving a blumpkin to a tranny.

the weird part was that she was wearing fairy wings. I never pictured her as one of those kinda people.

Probably at this years Starscape...When the sun was up at 6 and it was ending..2 hippies climbed on top of this 15 foot dumpster full of trash from a rave and started doing backflips and swimming in it...

Imagine the contents of rave trash? (possible needles, vomit, shit, etc) compared to other trash

Me and the crew I was with didn't know whether to laugh or throw up....

We all laughed

A midget dressed up perfectly with face paint and green hair the whole 9 yards as an Oompa loopa.

I have also seen a teacher at a rave. He taught at my high school but I knew him before that. He used to work as an after school child care worker at my Christian school. I would have said hi, but he wasn't very nice. Mr. Dang, lol.

GenericMind said:
I saw kids taking the ecstasy at a rave once.
i think its discusting! i was 18 1st time i rolled but now u see kids as young as 13 and i am saddened to hear that.
xtc is a very strong drug that some full grown adults cant stomach let alone children/teens