• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] PARKLIFE - 30th Sept 2007 - Kippax Lake - REVIEWS!!!

thats heaps bigger than last year

more places to jump the fence now

w00000t

yeah, holy crap it's heaps bigger than in previous years.

sadly, I'm probably going to sell my ticket.

ch0psy said:
thats heaps bigger than last year

more places to jump the fence now

w00000t

haha. Just avoid the section of fence near that symbol with the squiggly blue line, cus that's where the coppers booth is ;)

I think bluelight needs a fencejumping FAQ....

I'm nervous.. where do i read up?

How exactly is it bigger this year than last? coz from memory they've got the same amount of stages in the exact same spots. And moore park/kippax lake hasn't exactly grown in diameter/length/size etc etc.

I didn't go last year because I was away and thus didn't pay much attention, but it is way bigger than previous years.

I should be able to hear most of the music from my place, although it will just sound like a whole bunch of nothing.

astro^boi said:
How exactly is it bigger this year than last? coz from memory they've got the same amount of stages in the exact same spots. And moore park/kippax lake hasn't exactly grown in diameter/length/size etc etc.

Pretty sure it ended at Gregory rd last year, so it's approaching double the size this year. There's a much bigger attendance this year.

yep, when you entered last year (legally) you entered at the lake... and the fence went up from there, not back from there!!!

i know the place is to jump, it opposite the enterance of the football stadium

Please note - i do not condone fence jumping, and will not bail any of you sorry mother fuckers out!

^ lol

Was just looking at the map then. Geeze I'd hate to be at the earth stage and get a phone call:

Mate: "meet me at the air stage, crazy song playing"

*me begins running to air stage*

Mate: "where are you??!!??"

*keeps running to the air stage*

Mate: "the song finished dude"

*continues to run toward air stage*

Mate: "alright, don't bother, just meet me at the gate, the festival is over now"

*begins running toward gate*

:D

Of course, that story would only happen if phones networks weren't blocked up and actually worked at Parklife. Which they won't ;)

Going by the general consensus of the Melb leg of the tour it seems that it was way oversold and overcrowding was a big issue. Looking the same way for sydney no doubt. As long as the fluro brigade stay away from the Air & Water stage ill be one happy chappy.

yeah lol the melb one was oversold...people ive spoke to said it was sooo crowded it wasnt fun at all.

There was so much room @ last years event anyway massive grassy chunks with people spread out with plently of room, so there was always room to sell more.

Meet up for sure. Is the time table out i'm too lazy too look?

They're on the first page of this thread:

AIR STAGE
TIME ARTIST
12.00 MEEM DJ Set
1.00 FUNKTRUST DJs
2.00 STEREO MCs DJ Set
3.30 SCRATCH PERVERTS
5.00 THE HERD Live
6.00 FREQ NASTY SOUND SYSTEM
7.30 LYRICS BORN Live
8.45 M.I.A. Live

FIRE STAGE
TIME ARTIST
12.00 JJJ UNEARTHED WINNER
1.00 KATO
2:00 STICK FIGURES Live
2.45 JAIME DOOM & GUS DA HOODRATT
3.45 MUSCLES Live
4.30 PURPLE SNEAKERS DJS
5.15 THE SOUNDS Live
6.15 CRAZE
7.15 ADAM FREELAND
8.45 SHAPESHIFTER Live

WATER STAGE
TIME ARTIST
12:00 EMBER
1.00 JONATHAN WALL
1.50 CAJUAN
2.50 K.I.M.
3.50 AJAX
4.50 GOOSE Live
5.30 MSTRKRFT
7.00 DIGITALISM Live
7.50 BUSY P
8.45 JUSTICE Live

EARTH STAGE
TIME ARTIST
12.00 JOHN DEVECCHIS
1.00 GOODWILL
2.00 LAMANEX
3.30 GREENSKEEPERS Live
4.30 RIOT IN BELGIUM Live
5.30 YELLE Live
6.30 DERRICK CARTER
8.30 DJ DELICIOUS

FAAAAARK IT!!!
my tickets fell through!!!

anyone have spares??
email woodwa ***at*** gmail.com

Just one day of work 'n the long weekends here! I predict messiness :D

just for those people that may of never been to a sydney parklife

its in the rule books for whenever parklife to be fuckin held, the second the sun to go down it to be freezing cold and the winds to pick up

so if you can pack a jumper, i would advise too...

ch0psy said:
just for those people that may of never been to a sydney parklife

its in the rule books for whenever parklife to be fuckin held, the second the sun to go down it to be freezing cold and the winds to pick up

so if you can pack a jumper, i would advise too...

Thanks for the tip. I'll be bringing a jacket, but I was thinking of leaving it on the bus (a big group of us hired a bus for the day).

hmm. I'll either have to be heaps messy when the sun goes down, so I don't feel the cold, or just carry a jacket around all day. Decisions...