• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

GHB-how long does it stay in your system?

JadenEener

Bluelighter
Hi all. I am asking on behalf of a close friend of mine, someone I care very deeply for, who wants to try GHB.This is a first time user so I read up on all the GHB threads so far and printed them up and I also went on www.erowid and printed up alot on GHB from there. My main questions for my friend are: How long does GHB stay in your system after you do it? Should you do it the first time at home/a comfortable and safe setting or is it better to do in a club to get the full effects and of course I will be the one sober since I am pregnant and watching over my friend. Also, is it good to try just by itself or is it ok for the first time to take it with e? If I can get answers to these questions as soon as possible, I am afraid my friend is very anxious to do this and I keep asking him to wait so I can learn more about it and let him read all of what I have researched so far...Thank you

G will stay in you're system for a few hours but it will take 36 hours to get back to the point you were at before you took it. As far as mixing it with X goes - it is not in the book but if do decide to that is at you're own risk.

In most people GHB is metabolized in 6 hours.
Stay home if first time user.

first time at home is a must...you don't know just how sensitive to GHB your friend might be, and a G out in a club is bad news
if you're worried about drug tests, don't. Most drug tests don't even screen for GHB, and even then you can justify high GHB levels with tons of other shit, like you have a high meat intake in your diet...(...)
GHB+E is a great combo but, I would definitely try G by itself before to discover His ideal dose first.
Have Fun and be safe
[This message has been edited by Fujicrow (edited 05 May 2001).]

G needs to be done at home until you are sure you know whats gonna happen and even then ive seen many a "experianced" g user end up slobering on themselves at a club.
my now older wiser self says take it alone the first tiem so you can see how t is alone then add E, but younger dumber me mixed with E all the time and lived.
G dosent need other drugs to be any fun and make sure if your friend wants to add another dose make it half the size of the 1st and the 3rd 1/ of the 2nd.
taking even the same amount one more time isnt a good idea

Thank you all so much for your advice. I printed it all up and I will show my friend, thanks again, Renee

Definitly try GHB at home, as if you take to much and fall out in a club you will be taken to the hospital, intubated, poked with needles (some people don't care for that) and charged several hunred dollars for the experience.. you may also have to take some type of drug rehab program if you're under anyones control (such as parents, etc..)
They don't test for GHB in any normal test, it would have to be specially ordered..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

www.ghb.org for all your needs...nuff said
smile.gif

i would venture to say that ghb is one of the cleanest drugs ever known to man....partly cause its already in you and your body knows exactly what to do with it.
go G!
smile.gif