• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crack Experiences

latinlovegod99

Bluelighter
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm one of the people out there who isn't going to rest until they've done every substance. You can find tons of experiences on erowid for almost every substance, but hardly any for crack. I've had my decent share of drugs, but never really got addicted to any, school is top priority. I was just wondering how addictive crack really is and what are some people's experiences with it?

If you had no problems with cocaine addiction, chances are you will have no problem with crack addiction. In my experiance, the crack high is quite pleasurable, but VERY short lived...

I keep on getting cracks. Does anyone know if this will ever go away or once you get them are they for life?

Crack addicts are probably the weakest people to exist.. I don't get it, the high isn't nearly as great as a lot of other drugs, it is very short lived... don't worry, if you would get hooked on crack then you would probably already be addicited to smoking, alcohol, etc...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

No matter what the toothless black man says, *only* use Chore Boy! S.O.S. pads and that other copper shit is worthless!
Then again so is Crack.

Whats 'Chore Boy'?
I don't know anything about smoking crack , as it is non-existent in NZ.

It's a brillo pad. Supposed to be used for cleaning pots and pans...actually used so that you have something to set your rock on in yer pipe.

Noones answered my question though. Has anyone been getting crack crackin crack crack mccrackages?

hey, long time listener, first time caller...
ok, so let me see if i can be serious here so i'm not too much of a prick. in my opinion, crack is a real pleasure, of which one should partake at least twice, once you get past the idea that it's dirty stuff (and for the most part, it is; i don't even want to think about what's gone into my crack).
i believe i've purchased and smoked crack a total of three times (n.b. i am not an addict, just a less than casual user). i understand, not much, but hey, i said it was good, not phenomenal.
basically, the crack high is great when you're drunk, just like cocaine. major difference? by "conventional" means, you can get a lot more crack into you faster than cocaine. i'm guessing this is what leads to addiction. if you have an addictive personality, then this massive gratification in a small amount of time could surely get you hooked. i think it helps to just remember where you have to go to get it (or at least where i do). and, when you're out, you're going to have to go back there if you want more.
ok, i hope that message made sense.
happy sinks of mayonnaise today!
------------------
pound for pound...

LiquidMagic
OK. The two or three or four or five times I freebased coke...and despite what some folks will tell ya, free base is the same as crack. I have talked to several individuals who free based long before crack was crack, and the process is the same. These were the type of people who would know, believe me.
In my opinion, and I am sure alot of people will disagree, I experienced more of a prolonged euphoria smoking than I did the times I injected. When you smoke crack it is pretty much straight up, and back down two minutes later. Shooting is the same way except, with my experience, the pleasurable effects (peak) lasts literally seconds. The first time I smoked it is really the only time I remember. Took the hit, held it in as long as possible and upon exhaling I was on the celing. That is the only way I can describe it. Euphoria. Pleasurable effects lasted as I said about two minutes. After the pleasurable effects came the extremely unpleasurable effects. CRACKED OUT. On the other occasions that I smoked it, I was also dusted (pcp), and that it a different experience all together.I think the reason that some individuals become addicted to this drug so easily and quickly is due to the intensity and duration of the high. With most other drugs there seems to be some sort of enjoyable residual effects. With crack there is none. I can't think of any drug off the top of my head that I haven't at least tried if not completely abused. Crack is not high on my list of favorites.
I was also one of those people who needed to try everything, twice. For me, I can honestly say 75% of it was a waste of time.
But I understand the curiosity. I hope this helps in someway. Take care.
[This message has been edited by Holden Caulfield (edited 05 May 2001).]

i hate crack after smoking it for a few hours i was paranoid and kept thinking i lost somehting .....drove me nuts but i tried it one more tiem as i am no quiter and still hated it
My partner on the other hand lives for it would sell his soul for it, give him powder and hes cooking away.........he loves it, says instead of feeling great he dosent feel at all....and this is his goal
he is a weak and a severe addict and has only stopped once he saw he was going to die and soon.
he also can work it so he can stay high for days on crack, if you smoke it every 20 min. or so non stop after a few hours you wont lose the buzz it will stay with you and you can maintain the high, he would go for days and spend thousands to do it but it can be done.
he has no other addictions, wont roll, wont smoke dope or take pills...even hates to drink but is one of the people crack did in.
I myself have had lots of drug problems but know id never abuse crack....
im my opinion there is a certain type of person who will abuse crack but you wont know if thats you until its to late.
my advice is try it, if you like it stop and stop quickly, before it makes all the sense in the world to you to sell your furniture to your local crack dealer for 60 bucks

holden c. we call smoking crack with pcp "space-base".you are right,it is a whole different ballgame.oh yeah!

I am they same way. I want to try everything out there. I have been lucky and have not gotten addicted to anything. I have snorted crack and smoked it. I do not think it is very addictive personally, unless you over do it. It makes me laid back and care free. I AM VERY HAPPY! Also, it energizes me and I do not want the party to ever end. It is great!! I perfer Meth myself. In my opinion, I have not found anything better then Meth. Exstasy comes close. But Meth trips last so long. Ok there is my two cents. I am very opinionated when I am high! haha... Just be careful!!

Thanks 'speed limit' we call them 'steelo's' or 'steel wool'.
Why do you have to set the crack? I imagined that you would place it in the glass. Then apply indirect heat from below.