AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Original Nintendo game?

AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
nespopeyecart.jpg

popeyef.png

I know there was an arcade version too but I remember distinctly playing this at home. It was rad!!!!!

Which one was your favorite?

I have more hours in on Super Mario Brothers 3 than any other Ninty game so it wins.

Final Fantasy
Dragon Warrior
River City Ransom
Double Dragon (I, II)
Ninja Gaiden
Super Mario (1, 2, 3)

hmm, hudson adventure island, castlevania II, all of the mario brothers, especailly number 2.

dr mario was pretty cool too, it was just like tetris, but instead of blocks you made the stacks with pills lol....wonder why i liked that game so much

oh yeah, had to add double dragon....that game was the shit. so was contra, rampage, excite bike....man i could keep going on...to this day, the only game system i have ever owned is the old 8 bit nintendo, ive had it since i was 8, and strill have it. i think it still works too...

Last edited:
Well yo, i only had 4 games so they were all my favorite.

Super Mario Bros/Duckhunt (I had the double edition), Super mario bros 2, super mario bros 3, and

TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now THAT was really my shit. but you cant knock the tanuki, or the bizzare acid-drenched strange world that super mario bros 2 was. there was somethin not right with that one man. i swear, 1 and 3 were all cool and happy and 2 was just fuckin weird as hell like the creators were on a ketamine binge or somethn.

Super Mario Bros 3

Kirby's Adventures in Dreamland

Super Dodge Ball
11812421759.png

Mike Tysons Punch Out and Bubble Bobble! Everytime I need to cheer up I just listen to that theme.

On a related note, does anyone know where to get a quality Nintendo emulator that actually works? I've downloaded some, but I'm not sure if I have to unzip the files with winzip or something because I can never get it to work with ROMS.

Thanks.

haha those technos japan games were good times... both super dodge ball and river city ransom.

thujone said:
fucking duck hunt yall

THANK YOU.

now they need to just put that shit out on the Wii so I can wreck shop 20 years later 2007 style.