• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

NIACIN used to burn THC

Actually what Niacin does is it burns fat cells, which THC is stored in, this shit works. Trust me. I am in the military and I am a regular smoker and regular Niacin taker. I have never been popped on a piss test.

how much niacin do you take a day to burn your fat cells? are you a daily smoker? this is really cool cause i'm also on probation and like to smoke, and i get tested regularly. buying that cleansing shit is getting very expensive.
------------------
Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

You take like 5-9 niacin pills. It burns like hell, but it works. If you are on probation I am pretty sure they don't test for weed, unless that is what you are on probation for. My friend would smoke weed the day before his test and never get caught for it. But he got caught with intent to sell vicodin.

Perhaps this link to EROWID could be of some use for you or to you or what ever!
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

PARADIGM weed is pretty much the first thing that they test for in almost every drug test. Unless they are only testing for a specific thing so get ur facts straight dude.

Hey DUDE, get your fucking facts straight! Many people that go on probation get drug tested, and they smoke out all the time and don't get busted for having wee in their system. Why don't you read my fucking post better you dill weed. They don't use the fucking NIDA-5 for probation you dumb ass, they test for the drugs you hd problems with unless specified by your PO(probation officer). Okay? I know what I am talking abut. I have my facts straight.
------------------
"Haole to you too!"
Rick Kane - North Shore
AIM - twr1HB

dude, i don't know where the hell you live, or even if it's earth, but almost every county in my state that i know people from and are on probation get tested for the NIDA 5. when you're on probation DOING ANY DRUGS IS ILLEGAL. i HIGHLY doubt they JUST test your friend for vicoden, that just doesn't make sense. i didn't even get busted with pot or any drug but i still get tested and they test for everything cause i have failed for a couple of things before.
bottom line, i don't think you have your facts straight DUDE. if you're not in the system i doubt you know much about it anyway.
your buddies PO could just be waiting for the day he's off of probation and say, "Well, Mr.Soandso, you would be getting off today but you failed Xnumber of drug tests and will be getting revoked now and going to jail."
------------------

All right boys. Let's calm down here. No reason to shout.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

HAHAHA, i laugh at you. I have been in the system since I was 14 years old. My friend is off probation and so are the other people in his work program. Going into work program or any other program where you are around other criminals you learn a lot.
By the way its orange county, CA, and every PO is different.
You people just need to stop smoking when you know you are getting a drug test or drink a bunch of water and eat a lot of niacin pills. Bleach works as well. But just don't do drugs on probation.

HAHAHA, i laugh at you. I have been in the system since I was 14 years old.
Hehe, I'm sorry, I just find that funniest, most backwards statement :)
------------------
וווווווווווווווווווו×
Get your own binkie, this one's mine!!!

i am 31 years old and have been on parole and probation for federal and state LSD charges since i was 20,and weed is the FIRST thing they test for.PARA i ain't bithching directly at you because you seem to be pretty knowledegeable in the drug scene.BTW my first p.o. was in riverside county,ca.

yes, every PO is different, but every drug test tests for drugs and a great frikin deal of them test for the NIDA 5 if they're gonna test.
nevermind, you're too ignorant and DON'T have your facts straight. i know what i get tested for and that's EVERYTHING bu LSD, shrooms, and a few pharmaceuticals.
------------------

Ok I was wrong. Maybe that particular PO in my particular county does things different. I was wrong. I evaluated the entire legal system from a special case.
But this post was originally about niacin. Niacin will not solely help you pass a drug test. It doesn't burn the THC out of your system, only the fat that it bonds to. One must thoroughly flush his or herself out with water. Take about 5 niacin pills(more if you are overweight) and chug, do not just drink, chug, 4 gallons of water. The next time you piss, you should piss clean. The key part of this method is CHUGGING LOTS OF WATER.
Peace
------------------
"We must lose everything before we are free to do anything."
AIM - twr1HB

not really PARADIGM. if you drink that much water it would be pointless to take all those niacin pills. cause the water itself would flush your system. and how many MILLIGRAMS of niacin should one take. mind you they vary from anywhere between 10 and 100 mgs! so saying take 5 pills is a pretty ignorant statement.
it's not very wise to just chug water before your piss test, and 4 gallons is WAY too much and unnecessary. one gallon would do it. the only problem with that is the urine test will come back inconclusive with a low creatine level because of all the water. your PO would probably be pretty pissed. cause i know two guys who did that, and it was an AUTOMATIC failure.
if you're going to do the "chugging lots of water" method, take some vitamin B6 and B12 with your water to make your piss look more yellow (because all that water WILL make your urine look clear, and sometimes they will reject your urine because of the color of it.) start drinking the water 4-6 hrs before the test, and don't go the next time you have to pee, as PARADIGM said. wait until you are urinating every 10-20 mins.
now, as for the low creatine level from chuggin all the water, eat a whopper or two from Burger King the night before (red meat has high creatine) and just hope for the best i guess.
does anyone know if you can buy pure creatine pills from Wal Mart or GNC to help this?
oh, yeah. PRADIGM, you obviously didn't read that EROWID link posted above. check it out.
------------------

I actually did read the erowid link and have read all the drug testing info on that site. Anyways you drink the water a day ahead of time that way your body has time to replenish the urine back to yellow. As for creatine pills, contact your local GNC store. You can get either the powder to mix with a drink or the pills.
------------------
AIM - twr1HB

OK, here are the facts:
I was a VERY heavy pot smoker at one time. at least a 20 dollar a day habit. My parents burned me. they made me take drug tests. i quit smoking weed all together. my piss tests were POSITIVE for THC 90 days after the date i quit smoking. Water WILL NOT clean you out. if you try to drink water to produce clean piss you will be fucked: either it wont be yellow enough and they wont accept it OR your creatine<sp> will be too low and the testing company will say you have a diluted sample.
I have used NIACIN it didnt work for me. I know TONS of people that it HAS worked for though. you must use it on a consistent basis and take enough of it each time so that your skin burns and itches. NIACIN is classified as an anti-oxidant i believe. niacin doesn't burn fat, IT SENDS ALL THE TOXINS IN YOUR BODY STRAIGHT TO YOUR LIVER.
i have heard that niacin can be damaging to you body so be carefull.
those were the facts
PARADIGM Every drug test looks for weed! end of story.

people, please don't listen to PARADIGM, he obviously didn't read much on www.erowid.com cause his info is WRONG i promise you.
if you would drink X gallons the day before your test, piss all day long, then go to bed. metabolites would once again build up in your sleep, which is not good. by the next morning, yes, your urine will be yellow, but also DIRTY of toxins.
read erowid for yourselves, but don't listen to idiots who don't know what they're talking about like PARADIGM. and dude, stop giving false info. it's bad karma.
or go to www.paradigmswholikeitintheass.com for a real funny site and lots of moronic drug testing info.
------------------

That was absolutely uncalled for.
------------------
AIM - twr1HB

It looks to me like paradigm actually knows what hes talking about, he has a specific situation he is speaking from. The thing he did wrong was assume that everyone is like that, the NIDA-5 is the standard test passed around by all the alcoholic fucks in charge, it doesnt mean they use it for everything, thats a piss test, they have GC/MS, all kinds of shit, point is, he made a small assumption and you all jumped on him like OHMYGODYOURWRONG-BITCH, most of you look like you want to see your name on the screen so just cool it.
Niacin, nor any other drug will ever clean your system out, not bleach, not clorox crystals, not hydrogen peroxide, not the bullshit you buy at stores, not salt, not pepper, not flour, eggs, sand, whatever else you people think up, and certainly not anything your buddy told you.
The only thing that will reduce the amount of THC metabolites present in urine is actually reducing them, IE taking them out, which you cant do. What you CAN do is a little reverse thinking, add more water, thereby creating a solution with a fraction of the metabolites in your body. Say You have 1:5 ratio of metabolites to piss normally, you drink a liter or so of water, maybe less, maybe more, now you have more like 1:15 or higher at least. Anyone with a high school science education can see that if they want you to have a certain amount (which is very low in itself by the way, nothing over a few micrograms) and you divide that by a few, they are screwed, ive tried it, and it works.
Ive gone into a fucking doctors office and pissed into the cup *WHILE HIGH* and passed with yellow piss and pissed off doctors. I drank a few 16 oz cups of water and poped a b vitamin to color it yellow, and guess what? CLEAN. End of story, drink water and pop a b vitamin an hour before and you will pass.
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist (Ketamike)
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)