• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

NIACIN used to burn THC

TripDoctor....
i'm sorry but that seems just a little too easy. what about the low creatine levels? what do you do about that? it really surprises me that you just drank a few glasses of water and passed...... what kind of test was it? and what drugs were you doing?
one other thing.... one could go into a doctors office one or two hours after smokin weed and take a piss test and pass if it was their first time. so you *BEING HIGH* at the time had nothing to do with it.
------------------
Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?
[This message has been edited by ^Peppertoo^ (edited 04 May 2001).]

Easily solved by someone with some sense, apparently you cant figure it out, take some creatine........and thc's metabolites are notorious for sticking in everything and staying for a while in fat cells, which i have little of, i also know what they test for and i know what counters it. At the time i smoked everyday as i still do, and i had smoked every day for a year or so prior, so my thc levels were obviously high as hell unless i have extraordinary metabolism. It worked, and i have no reprocussions from it, like other tests, or court shit. Oh and the *WHILE HIGH* is obviously icing on the cake, stop being a robot and learn some fucking wit
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist (Ketamike)
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

well aren't we touchy?
ok, fine, get some creatine. no shit. but HOW MUCH creatine is allowed and not allowed to be in your piss? i know there can be too little so there is probably too much.... do you know how much i would have to ingest and how long before my test to have the levels normal/safe?
(let's see ya answer this one)
wink.gif

------------------
Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

Noone is being touchy but you, your draging out bullshit just to test me, be glad you can hide behind your little screen name.
As for creatine the normal 70 KG male has around 120 grmas of creatine spread through the body, 95% in muscle and the rest in various other organs, the maximum safe dose you could take would be around 22 grams, however being that this isnt just something you can get a standard dose for, its not accurate. You need to factor in your weight, metabolism, diet, and other factors, generally you can take about .3g per KG safely, thats not to say how much will be taken up into muscle and how much remains in the urine, but its a safe bet if your drinking a lot of water a lot of it is going through, so therefore you would take a small amoune, say 14g before the test along with a b vitamin.
Now, are we through being childish?
------------------
I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or State, to my circle of friends or even to my own family...
Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men.
I lose something by it,to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs,
opinions and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations.
--Albert Einstein

heh, anyone who thinks they have it rough with their drug testing by the local PO is spoiled. I go to a private boarding school in MA, and they have been testing me for the past 2 years, (thank god I graduate in 24 days) but they send it to this lab in Tennessee. Check out the link, fukkin rediculous:
http://z7.zland.com/ps/AegisLabs.com/customer.nsf/frm_FrameSet?ReadForm&Body=/d228b094290860d4882567e1001cf3e1/c11aad5802a8ba79882569610050c506?OpenDocument
and if anyone has been tested by this place and knows how to produce true false negatives, HELP ME OUT, IM DYIN' HERE!
peace.

"be glad you can hide behind your little screen name."
who's being childish you scrawny little fuck.?

Not once have i instigated anything, im reacting to your dumb posts, now somebody close this unless we can discuss a real topic.
------------------
I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or State, to my circle of friends or even to my own family...
Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men.
I lose something by it,to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs,
opinions and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations.
--Albert Einstein