• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Entry

Hi again Vaya,

If you'd like to write entries/provide links to the entries you're talking about we'd love to see them!!!

Oh i've got my dose of battery talk for a little while after i posted this on another system:

35m4paq.jpg

Perhaps i should refrain from getting too deeply involved and simply quote myself:

...suggestion: in my personal life i'd advise persons dear to me that they'll make me feel less worried by paying some extra attention if/when using rechargeable batteries in a vaporizer. ...it's OKay to inform cannabic consumers of healthier alternatives but this also comes with the duty to warn about potential risks...

Contact manufacturers directly, ask questions, observe reactions! What happens of the nice spreadsheet curves when the product is being submitted to accelerated aging, for example? Etc...

As far as i'm concerned i've solved that puzzle for myself: i've got an affordable portable i can operate with a simple/widely-distributed Bic butane lighter!!

Lucky me...

=D

Would you mind writing up any entry you'd like submitted in a simpler format that I can then copy & paste into the Wiki?

Many happy returns....

~ Vaya

Salutations Vaya,

Would you mind writing up any entry you'd like submitted...

Sorry. There's some misunderstanding but that will have to pass as it's not about something i'd like to submit. I've pointed at a faulty link and then paid attention to what was remaining in the vaporizer section and hence commented relatively to some Harm Reduction aspect since i thought that was the mandate of your board. But that's me...

By the way, i wouldn't be surprized much if the manufacturer actually decides to reply questions applying to their products, etc. One might ask them if the performance charts are still valid if/when a sample is repetitively submitted to abuse: does the battery remain reliable and predictible when powering a heater element in a vape application, for example?

Good luck with that WiKi project anyway...

=D

Thanks, nonetheless for pointing out the faulty link, Egzoset! :)

You should put something in there about the negative affects on mental health - I and pretty much every regular user I've ever known has felt at least some negative affects of the drug. People should stop calling it anything other than a drug. The bad connotations of the word may not be enough to put you off but I think further education on the negative aspects would do. And its important people know what they're getting into before they actually do it.

Btw. I am not one of these people who comes up to you like "what the hell are you doing?!? Dont you know that's illegal??!! ". quite the opposite. I have experimented with a few drugs - all of which I have enjoyed for the short time I am high - and i smoked de herb for about 9 years. But the negative effects of everything i've tried, are far greater than any positive ones.

That would be the rational thing to do. Love the reply this got, "respectfully disagree". Well good for you.
And I agree the negative result of drugs outweighed the "good time". Drugs did not do it for us. Maybe our values differ but there is no respect in such a curt disagreement.

Last edited:
I agree with what you're saying, it is a drug and even though it comes from nature, not everything from nature is meant to be put into the body. i am a heavy cannabis user and completely agree that the negative effects are more prevalent than the positive ones. however, you are focusing too much on the mental aspect of cannabis. drugs like lsd, psycocilibin, and other hallucinations inflict way more damage to the brain than cannabis. the worst part of cannabis use is it's effect on the lungs. i'm a season pothead and i can tell you that it's the same as a mini forest fire inside your lungs every time you take a hit. but all in all, i do agree with your general concept that anyone who is thinking about trying cannabis should consider that it is a drug, if not a drug then at least a foreign substance in your body, and with any of these you will have negative effects.