• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Entry

thujone

Bluelight Crew
I can't access the wiki right now so I'm not sure what's under the section Cannabis but I've begun working on it and have a rough ToC so far (o bullet denotes subsection of • and ? denotes subsection of o):

Table of Contents:
• Cannabis
o The Plant
o The Flower
o Hashish
 Types of Hash
 Methods of Consumption
o Genetics
o What To Be Cautious Of
• Cooking With Cannabis
o Cooking Basics
o Bhang
o Other Quick Recipes
• Joints
o Types and Techniques
o Risks
• Blunts
o Types and Techniques
o Risks
• Pipes and Waterpipes
o Material Types
o Design Types
o Risks
• Home-made smoking apparatus
o Material Types
o Design Types
o Risks
• Vaporizers
o Design Types
o Risks

The objective being to provide harm reduction information but I would also like to include specific information on genetics, hashish, and cooking so that some of the MEGA threads in CD could be archived as there are already so many stickied topics that half the page is stickies 8o Would be easier to point someone to the wiki than keep closing threads and have people complain that they can't find the information by using the search engine :\ Has anyone got input or advice?

Maybe he/she should build a tree of it. Is it possible to explain what tree is? Maybe...It's not hospitality.

You should put something in there about the negative affects on mental health - I and pretty much every regular user I've ever known has felt at least some negative affects of the drug. People should stop calling it anything other than a drug. The bad connotations of the word may not be enough to put you off but I think further education on the negative aspects would do. And its important people know what they're getting into before they actually do it.

Btw. I am not one of these people who comes up to you like "what the hell are you doing?!? Dont you know that's illegal??!! ". quite the opposite. I have experimented with a few drugs - all of which I have enjoyed for the short time I am high - and i smoked de herb for about 9 years. But the negative effects of everything i've tried, are far greater than any positive ones.

^respectfully disagree.

Also, we haven't yet determined what this thread is for.

This thread is meant to be where we (members and staff) build the Cannabis Wiki Entry. The original post, with all the different subjects, are just title of the various sections in the Wiki Entry (look at a wiki entry and you'll see it's divided into sections).

Our job is to fill that info in HERE so it can be ported over to the Wiki when it's done.

So, for example, in the GENETICS section, you will talk about the various strains of indica and sativa, and what differentiates them and what-not, and so-on. When that's filled in, that section will be done and added to the Wiki entry.

I suggest looking at a drug entry on the BL Wiki and Wikipedia. They will both give you an idea of the layout.

^ Nice idea and very full of hope. I'm not to say there aren't enough proper scientific data at BL. But Cannabis have been and still is studied by real professionals. To say something good is that this forum has some accurate information sometimes. But unfortunately most about drugs and unclassified substances and medicines by "very special persons" who just do trials of "how this&that euphorises he/she with possible side effects. And their levelings.

I'm not trying to disapprove BL but this forum is like a testing ground of obscure chemicals without real scientific value.

Anyway, cause i wrote that topside, IMHO this is a fun place to get dosage/effect profile/dangers easily. ADD ppl propably disagree with me. But their information comes from highly educated professionals, not from them. They read and write from them.

I think you're completely misunderstanding what I said/the purpose of this (the Wiki) forum. I don't know how else I can explain it, but this isn't a place for us to study anything. It's where post information about the drugs - information/data already researched and gathered by professionals - into one place so our members have easy access to it and can be educated by it.

We're not trying to be professional-anything's. We're just gathering and organizing information so our members - drug users - can stay safe.

I think you're completely misunderstanding what I said/the purpose of this (the Wiki) forum. I don't know how else I can explain it, but this isn't a place for us to study anything. It's where post information about the drugs - information/data already researched and gathered by professionals - into one place so our members have easy access to it and can be educated by it.

We're not trying to be professional-anything's. We're just gathering and organizing information so our members - drug users - can stay safe.

Unfortunately i understand it. Wikipedia ofcourse is internet dictionary and from here could be a lot of accurate information. How drugs, neurotransmitters and whatever related works. In simple form, not to have to study 10-20 years of propably old and wrong information.

So i understand that wiki won't have link to BL as super drug database.
BTW, where the information in ADD comes from? universities? Many BL members have high education?

Well, atleast i did understand some of what you tried to explain to me.;)

I have been smoking spice for more than one year now, the problem is that it is not consistant. I have smoked spice that is amazing and some that plain sucks. Finally, I decided to make my own batch. Yep!!! So I bought 1 gram and turned it into 50 grams of spice and the quality is the best I've had. Buying the pure JWH-018 is the key, I bought mine from [no source discussion] They seem to have the best stuff. Anyway, once you make your own, you will never buy spice again. Trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been smoking spice for more than one year now, the problem is that it is not consistant. I have smoked spice that is amazing and some that plain sucks. Finally, I decided to make my own batch. Yep!!! So I bought 1 gram and turned it into 50 grams of spice and the quality is the best I've had. Buying the pure JWH-018 is the key, I bought mine from [no source discussion] They seem to have the best stuff. Anyway, once you make your own, you will never buy spice again. Trust me.

I definitely like what you said. "no source discussion" etc, what i mean, totally not to try fucking with you. I also want my cannabis at mediocre price, and the right to use whatever the person feels like at home is a major lead to free world. I'd say i won't get a vaporiser but smoke from corn pipe because i'm a hillbilly. I'm not joking and when the RCs get common enough and cops leave the people to enjoy and feel the cosmos, things go the right way.

But still i'm interested where the ADD stuff comes from? Again, am not trolling/fucking but seriously, are the persons highly educated? University people or what? Just asking? Mostly F&B, i assume more that 55 years old and not a fool at all and trusts nature? Southern america with or without spoiling nature etc?

I dont't demand answers and admit my amateurism and wanna-beism, but still how it is? =D

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, i see the wiki's active. yes, hopefully the information will be filled. perhaps i'll add some about what i know. some others would be more qualified when it comes to the mental side-effects. i know that herb is seen as quite a benign drug, so i really hope that this index will serve to counter that notion.

Orangutangpsychopa said:
^ Nice idea and very full of hope. I'm not to say there aren't enough proper scientific data at BL. But Cannabis have been and still is studied by real professionals. To say something good is that this forum has some accurate information sometimes. But unfortunately most about drugs and unclassified substances and medicines by "very special persons" who just do trials of "how this&that euphorises he/she with possible side effects. And their levelings.

I'm not trying to disapprove BL but this forum is like a testing ground of obscure chemicals without real scientific value.

Anyway, cause i wrote that topside, IMHO this is a fun place to get dosage/effect profile/dangers easily. ADD ppl propably disagree with me. But their information comes from highly educated professionals, not from them. They read and write from them.

BL's primary purpose is to provide drug users with enough knowledge of side-effects to enable them to avoid harm. To that end, BL is in fact the most credible source for such information. Even though the pharmaceuticals industry is packed with well-learned drug professionals, the fact remains that they themselves do not know the effects of the drugs they discover until it goes through the paces of a clinical trial. since, as you say, BL is like a testing ground of obscure chemicals, who is more qualified to write accurately about the side-effects than this collective?

perhaps a comprehensive wiki is really all that remains before widely-recognized sources begin to use the site for more supporting information than fodder.

^ Some us are 'real professionals';) but don't take that role here. That doesn't make their advice/insights less valid, but I agree that BL primary purpose is to hopefully keep people from killing themselves and provide easy (ier) access to treatment if/when appropriate.

Besides who know who al those 'real professionals' are hiding as they do;). Fairly obvious why one would keep that to a minimum IMO.

ah, i see the wiki's active. yes, hopefully the information will be filled. perhaps i'll add some about what i know. some others would be more qualified when it comes to the mental side-effects. i know that herb is seen as quite a benign drug, so i really hope that this index will serve to counter that notion.

BL's primary purpose is to provide drug users with enough knowledge of side-effects to enable them to avoid harm. To that end, BL is in fact the most credible source for such information. Even though the pharmaceuticals industry is packed with well-learned drug professionals, the fact remains that they themselves do not know the effects of the drugs they discover until it goes through the paces of a clinical trial. since, as you say, BL is like a testing ground of obscure chemicals, who is more qualified to write accurately about the side-effects than this collective?

perhaps a comprehensive wiki is really all that remains before widely-recognized sources begin to use the site for more supporting information than fodder.

I did read it, and understand now. Excellent way explained. The other posts too.

I could mention one cannabis negative(some-one wanted me to put some) aspect: if some-one at first times smokes little bit too much, panic and disorientation and confusion can appear. Or forgetting to breath, not seriously dangerously but for a while couple times if not used to hash. But many first(or allmost firsts) cannabis experiments can be very psychedelic, so maybe a warning that "psychosis" could be a danger. And changed understanding of words with logical play with words, so that thinking procedures are not normal, but it passes away if not smoking loads daily.

Couple beers (3 is enough) or one benzo to avoid panic etc symptoms for those who get into such symptoms. I personally need bacause nowadays i'm not regular user.

ive found this exact same post on multiple forums, i would at least hope that you would have been smart enough to change your name between sites. Just wanted to let you know that your shameless profiteering techniques disgusted me to the point of registration on BL, just to let you know that i will not be ordering from or recommending your site. if anyone is interested in just which site it is, PM, or make use of google.

I'd like to see a history section, but then maybe anything that isn't directly related to HR doesn't belong in the BL wiki...

I'd like to see a history section, but then maybe anything that isn't directly related to HR doesn't belong in the BL wiki...

Well, initially I believe we will focus on drug safety, but history is defintely something worth exploring. It does have some implications for HR; a substance used for a long time ie. thousands of years, could be considered "safe" by some standards. That said, the focus is on all information; chemistry, safety, history, analogues, maybe even some mild 'safe' growing tips, etc.

All input is welcome. :)