• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Mescaline vs. LSD

Which do you like better: mescaline or LSD?

• mescaline

Votes: 95 31.7%
  • LSD

Votes: 121 40.3%
  • no preference

Votes: 84 28.0%

• Total voters
I have a question, that is kind of related to this thread. What phenethylamine is closest to mescaline in effects? Other than mescaline itself of course. I've never had mescaline or cactus and I'm curious how it compares. My guess would be it would be most similar to one of 2c-e, 2c-d, 2c-t-7, 2c-t-2, proscaline, or escaline. Anyone have any thoughts about this or comparisons between theses phens and mescaline?

DOM compares most closely with mescaline IMO.

The 2Cxx you mentioned aren't that comparable.

I haven't sampled proscaline or escaline tho

I'm gunna have to go with LSD. I've had synthetic mescalin once (Which might not be quite the same as the real deal), and it was awesome and all, but nothing beats that acid trip.

I would definitely love to experience mescaline some more.

really? DOM always sounded alot more serious than mescaline.

i think if i were to compare mescaline to anything perhaps it would be 2c-i or 2c-b.
the descriptions of it never make it sound as "serious" as DOM. Though its still not to be taken lightly, mescaline can and usuALLY IS A VERY GOOD "TEACHER" (excuse the caps)

(btw, all of the above was based on stuff ive read rather than experienced. iv yet to dip into my DOM or my mescaline)

Never tried mescaline, but LSD gets to me like no other drug has before.

how about synthetic mesc? is that prone to causing nausea?

Yes, you will get nausea from synthetic mescaline, especially during the come-up. I think I might even get a bit less nausea from pedro extract, but in reality its probably the same, its just the pedro feels more "grounded" and less "electric," so I'm not "rocketed" into the nausea quite as much, if that makes any sense. Haha, sorry for all the quotes. Synthetic mescaline is quite the treat, I hope you enjoy. I haven't seen any come my way in such a long time, I'm a bit envious. :D

^yeah, LSD never made me puke :)

deinfately LSD...mescalin can get really dark and eary for me, but I still love it...LSD though...it will always be my favorite psychedelic of all time...punto.

And for everyone that answered this poll, I hope you thought about if you were even getting real (and pure at that) LSD in the first place. ;) plur

(If mescaline didnt creative such nausia and have such a long come up, I'd enjoy it more...and sometimes it lasts too long for me. LSD is very consistant for me..enough said....but in the end, I guess I'd have to say that i'd be very supremely happy and blessed to do either. I dunno, there's just something about eating a tiny fucking piece of paper and experiencing heaven/space on earth that intruiges me. :D)

DOM similar to mescaline? are you kidding me? I think it was a futile question in the first place. If you want to know what mescaline is like, than do mescaline. Different strokes I guess....

Difficult to say which one I prefer as a comparison would be like comparing a savory food with a sweet one eg do I like enchiladas or blueberry cheesecake best (I really like both but just too different for a valid comparison as each is best for a certain mindset)!

exactly

DOM similar to mescaline? are you kidding me? I think it was a futile question in the first place. If you want to know what mescaline is like, than do mescaline. Different strokes I guess....

Yeah, an amphetamine seems like it would be rather different in character, but of course this is only speculative on my case as I haven't tried mescaline or a DOx, but I have tasted bromodragonfly. Anyway, I asked because I don't see mescaline being available to me any time soon, but I have access to a fair deal of synthetic phens.

all i can say to you is "different strokes"...we all know psychedelics (the same fuckign drug liek LSD) effects us all differently...it's all subjective and this is an entirely pointless debate to continue.

^ He consumed synthed mesc tho - do you know which salt it was ?

nah fraid not... just that he consumed '4 tenths of a gram of mescaline'.. does that sound right for synthetic mesc?

^ 400mgs sounds about what I recall the recommended dose is for the sulphate - the hcl is about 275 mgs for the same sort of effect.

I think however there is a noticeable difference between extracted alkaloids from cactus & synthed mesc.