• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

i'm dope sick - should i shoot vicodin?

ishshoes

Bluelighter
I need to do something i'm going crazy. i just ate 5 vics i have 5 1/2 more can i shoot them to feel better

Shooting pills is extremely hazardous to your health. I'd advise against it.

being sick is hazardous to my health. seeing im ready to off myself. will it make me feel better if i shoot them?

I don't know man. I don't have any experience with Heroin withdrawal or shooting up, but I still think it's a bad idea. I'm sure you're going through hell and I can sympathize, but I still don't think you should do it.

i dont think this is possible even. i saw some herion using aquantainses of mine try this, and it clogged their needles up, so (lucky for them) they couldnt inject it.

maybe plug it to get more effect than just eating it? i dunno if that works either though.

alright i just ate all 10 of 'em. but vicodins aren't even an opiate are they? will they take away the sickness?

^LOL WUT

vicoden contains hydrocodone, which is an opiate

they will make you feel better.

hope for your sake they wernt the 5/500 kind, cause if so, u just took 5 grams of tylenol

Yes, Vicodin has Hydrocodone in it which is an Opiod.

Good luck riding out the storm man.

You can't shoot Vicodins. First off, they're huge fucking pills with little active ingredient, secondly they contain APAP. Even you CWE'd them, you'd still have APAP left.

If your pills contain APAP, just take them orally.

All your pretty much doing is injecting acetamenopnin w/ a very little hydocodone. and if you try it you are fuckin DUMB!

yes to be honest i cant even imagine an iv use thinking about shooting vicodin, the pills are so huge....
even if you dont know whats in them, how strong an opiate and how much APAP/whatever, the pills are so fucking huge it seems like just looking at them would tell you you cant shoot them.
after you dissolved it all youd need like 100 huge syringes, lol

but anyway, OP, best of luck through your sickness...

ishshoes said:
I need to do something i'm going crazy. i just ate 5 vics i have 5 1/2 more can i shoot them to feel better
^^^Yea go ahead and kill yourself kid8(

I can't even imagine snorting those things.

alright i ate 10 vics, i have 10 tyenol 3s and 10 vicodin left, can i use the cold water extraction and shoot ;em? will i feel it?

Dear god man.

APAP has a relatively large chance of causing an infarction when injected (as all particulate matter can).

Codeine IVed can cause pulmonary edema. Look it up.. its a real treat.

Either score or deal with being sick. Popping more vics will kill your liver and even if you don't od you will be puking for days.

you better cwe youve already taken over 4 grams of tylenol shooting hydrocodone can cause a pulmonary embolism ei you die cwe eat em and get some immodium drink grapefruit juice to potenate

Note:

A pulmonary EMBOLISM is a type of infarction.

A pulmonary EDEMA is a build-up of fluid in the lungs.

That latter is caused by IV codeine.

Last edited: