• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

one of those states in the middle of the country, i mean do they even do anything for us?

They give us our, steak, milk, chicken, corn, ect.

and an uncanny ability to not even be able to find them on a map. And, milk is generally produced locally because it's difficult to ship long distances.

But I do like steak and potatoes and corn a lot so I'd be screwed without the west. How about we get rid of all those big empty square states anyway and just move all of the cows and milk trees back east?

Problem solved! %)

(I'm sensing that someone is possibly from one of those big empty square states??)

(I'm sensing that someone is possibly from one of those big empty square states??)

I think u mad because some of those states are much more geometrically correct than the east coast with all those twisty, nonsensical borders. It's not our fault that wyoming could form a tessellation that would be quite pleasing to the eye :p

haha what? California is like the most laid back state in the nation. Almost every other state gets butt hurt by any little change thats why we have a hard time moving forward while other nations are going past us in everything. With that said take off Alabama they holding us back lol.

haha what? California is like the most laid back state in the nation. Almost every other state gets butt hurt by any little change thats why we have a hard time moving forward while other nations are going past us in everything. With that said take off Alabama they holding us back lol.

It's also like ten gatrillion dollars in debt. That's 100% verifiable fact btw, you've just never heard of the number gatrillion because they had to make it up because California has accrued more debt that numbers could currently count and that's the best a bunch of high idiots could come up with for naming the new number.

We don't even need to get "rid" of California. Their destroying themselves. No doubt it's a beautifully diverse state, but for fucks sake it's messed up financially.

Take away

Utah. The scenery is great and all but the population out there is so warped and decrepit, it is a huge waste of time.

Utah. The scenery is great and all but the population out there is so warped and decrepit, it is a huge waste of time.

Lol Utah is the only place I've ever seen mounted police used outside of a parade or something. They dispatched a bunch of mounted cops to clear a bunch of college kids out from a gas station after hours in St. George. I had to honk at one to get him to move his horse's ass out of the way of my car.

I wouldn't want to loose any pary of my country or any of its states for that matter. Yes every area of the country has its problems but thats expected and normal. What's great about our country is we can argue political views and for the most part and not proceed our arguements to bloodshed and the actual collapse of our country.

What is scary though is that every world power in earth's history has always come to a dramatic and deadl end. But it is also human nature to see their own place in history as more significant to any other time in history.

North Dakota, Why not?

North Dakota at least has oil and cash crops going for it. Now places like Nebraska and South Dakota could go, in my opinion.. I mean all they produce is fucking corn, LOL

New Mexico... like we need another one of those lol... jk jk, but seriously, nothing but meth and I never hear anything interesting about new Mexico

^wow thats great. The next time your watching the news and you see yet another murder on tv, and oh what a surprise, that's right around the block from where I cop my shit:D Think about what you just said.

The reason I'd want to get rid one of those states is because their filled with the scum of the earth. There's nothing I hate more than having no choice but to buy from a piece of shit gangbanger. The world would be a much better place without them, and apparently, you as well.

You'd rather buy from other users that bought from gangs? Lol your drugs must suck and be cut to shit. Explains why you're such a pissy little bitch.