• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How do you parachute pills?

deadhead94

Bluelighter
Something that involves crushing the pills, wrapping them in Toilet paper, then swallowing them? Is that correct?

Could someone please post an informative guide to parachuting. I plan to do it with demerol.

Thanks, and I've tried searching.

And that's it? Hmm.. so what's the science behind it? You just break down the binding agents beforehand, and they absorb a little bit faster?

Swallowing toilet paper can't be good for you..

Basically take one or two sheets of toilet paper and place the pill or pills inside of the toilet paper. You can use a lighter to crush the pill or pills inside the toilet paper or a mortar and pestle outside of the toilet paper and then place the powder inside the sheet. You then fold then excess toilet paper around the crushed pill powder, swallow the ball and thus the paper dissolves and the crushed pill powder will hit your stomach and be processed faster because it is already broken down itself.

Howcome people use tissue paper? wouldn't it make more sense just to use rizzla...it's hwat happens here in britain, i'd assume it's better for your insides oto. Especially slim silver rizzla!

Meh, anyone know where toilet paper for parachuting came from...is it better? =O

ive always used toilet paper because if it is two ply, you can seperate the pieces and have a really thin piece of paper to use. im sure a rolling paper would work just as well. stomach acid is pretty strong, it will burn through most anything.

as for the reason of bombing or parachuting pills, its simply because it takes less time for the pill to break down and get absorbed. since its already powedered it gets a big headsdtart over a whole pill.

oxycontin is a great pill to parachute, especially the teva brand because you cant shoot them or snort them really.

medicine cabinet said:
oxycontin is a great pill to parachute, especially the teva brand because you cant shoot them or snort them really.
Why not? Fillers?

I wouldn't use toilet paper... they heavily chlorinate it... get some rolling paper instead.

I usually take a piece of paper and fold it in half 2 times and smash the pill to pieces inside it. then I dump the contents into a cup and add water, stir, swallow, refill with some water, swirl, drink.

I don't care what it tastes like.

Heres a tip for everyone, get a rizzla and fold it in half across the middle, so you got two sticky bits touching eachother, lick and stick, then you got a lil pouch hehe. Learnt that off the old dealer. =o

I used to use TP, but as Newbirock says rolling papers work much better especially if they are thin, I use the black OCB's and parachute lyrica which is already crushed and clonazepam....it deffinitely eorks faster, though beware with the paper you use, cause if it's too thck it can get stuck in our stomach and you can get an ulcer, ehich is not fun a alll, so I'd suggest using the thinest paper you can get, and with a scissor cut the edges that dont have the contents and swallow immediatly after cutting, it's a very good MOA, hope you have luck!

So if not TP, where can one purchase so called 'rolling papers' a safeway? Does he mean rolling papers as in joint wraps?

I've parachuted with toilet paper and rolling papers, it really doesn't matter. There's not enough shit in the amount of TP you use to have an effect. Tear off a corner of TP and use that, and you won't notice an effect. Either use that or use some rolling papers, doesn't really matter.

rizla_azzurre_corte.jpg

Them kinda rolling papers my good fellow. =) Ones for fags or joints or whatever, just try to get the thinnest you can!

deadhead94 said:
Swallowing toilet paper can't be good for you..

Haven't you seen the episode of Untold stories of the ER where the girl admits to eating several ROLLS per day? True story, based on a real case. If she can do that, I can't imagine a tiny scrap will harm ya!

crush up a pill, put it in a small piece of toillet paper and wash it down with some water. At least this is waht I do with my X pills. IME it works almost as good as snorting w/o the horrible burn.

I think some of you guys are thinking too much about this. Toilet paper works fine. As someone else said, you're not eating a shitload of it. You could also use gel caps, or just stir the powder in a small glass of water and down that.

I tried this method once and had a really hard time swallowing the toilet paper. It takes a bit of effort for me to swallow a normal pill. Basically by the time I could get the thing down my throat it had already opened in my mouth and was useless. I gave it a few more tries but it never works for me.
So I do something much better, just takes a bit more effort. I buy large bottles of cheap generic vitamins in gelcaps. Make sure the bottle says "gelcaps" not geltabs, capsules, caplets, tablets, it MUST say gelcaps. Try to find a bottle with very large gelcaps inside, I use ones large enough to fit the end of a pencil into.
Gently open them and empty out the contents and then refill them with the crushed drugs of your choice. Then recap the gelcap and your done. You could refill all the gelcaps in the bottle and have a very inconspicuous vitamin bottle full of your favorite substance(keep away from children! and anyone else you dont want taking them. If you buy a bottle of some obscure herbal supplement then the chance of someone taking any is a lot less likely)