• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How do you parachute pills?

^^ yeah thats definitly better than paper, but of course you can buy loads of empty capsules online pretty cheap

Why are these methods any more effective than just crushing the pill in your mouth and swallowing with water? Or are they not?

deadhead94 said:
And that's it? Hmm.. so what's the science behind it? You just break down the binding agents beforehand, and they absorb a little bit faster?

Swallowing toilet paper can't be good for you..

Swallowing toilet paper won't hurt you at all. I used to parachute poppy pod grounds. The taste of the pods was so awful that I would instantly gag as soon as the grounds were in my mouth, so I would parachute each 'bite'. I'd use one square of tissue each time, and I would wind up parachuting at least 15 to 20 of them. I never suffered from 'toilet tissue poisoning'.

^(DJL-Train) I always assumed the parachute was to avoid any of the drug from being absorbed by the tounge/ cheek/ throat/ etc...

^wow if absorbed by these things it will decrease the effectiveness? I didn't know that.

I use gel caps.. they go down easier and are just as effective IMO.

DJL-Train said:
^wow if absorbed by these things it will decrease the effectiveness? I didn't know that.
It would be absorbed at two different times... I generally want to get the effects all at once rather than a small amount at the beginning and most later.

DJL-Train said:
Why are these methods any more effective than just crushing the pill in your mouth and swallowing with water? Or are they not?

delta_9 explains it well here:
Chewing up the pill breaks in into smaller pieces, giving the pill more surface to mass ratio. This means the pill wil be absorbed faster.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_gx5205/is_1998/ai_n19125009/pg_2

http://www.cqs.com/edioxin.htm

Dioxin is the name generally given to a class of super-toxic chemicals, the chlorinated dioxins and furans, formed as a by-product of the manufacture, molding, or burning of organic chemicals and plastics that contain chlorine. It is the nastiest, most toxic man-made organic chemical; its toxicity is second only to radioactive waste.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't use tissue paper, go buy indian spirit rolling papers They are cheap as hell and non chlorinated

Toilet paper just seemed so dry.........what about bread?

I have capsules, so I just use those.

I've never heard of anyone using bread, but you can also use lettuce or spinach leaves.

As for preventing absorbtion through the mounth, throat, etc, I just can't see why this would be a problem. Anything that can absorb this way would be more effective since it would be directly absorbed and not dissolved in stomache acids. I think people parachute drugs primarily because they taste bad.

If you don't have a whole lot of material to swallow yogurt works well. Take about half a spoonfull, add the crushed drugs ontop, then add more yogurt on top. Then swallow it. Works very well.

Yippee Skippy said:
delta_9 explains it well here:

so in essence chewing it up and parachuting are pretty similar, but parachuting would have a slightly faster onset... think I got it. thanks!