• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Heroin

x_tyson_x

Bluelighter
I Was just wondering if it was possible to plug herion and if it would be better than snorting. if so what kinda estimate dosage should i use?

Thanks

x_tyson_x said:
I Was just wondering if it was possible to plug herion and if it would be better than snorting. if so what kinda estimate dosage should i use?
It works. I only tried it once. I would say don't use more than you would do snorting. You feel the effect within 3 minutes. I wonder whether the constipating effect is stronger this way.

because im not into shooting up H just yet. =] also thx for the info guys ill have to try it out lata.

zigzag| dta said:
wy do people always want to put things up their butt and in their nose

The oral availability of heroin is piss-poor, to the point where it's extremely wasteful to consume it orally. Also, there's a lot of stigma attached to needle usage, and not every user is willing to plunge right in with the needle.

~CTdopeLove

I would recommend that you just snort it.

Does anyone have any accurate info(non-anecdotal) about heroin's bioavailability when taken rectally?

So far I've found out that rectal morphine = oral morphine. If that's true for heroin, it wouldn't be worth it.

medicine cabinet said:
yeah, i would just snort it. plugging is good in some cases, but not with heroin.

works very well with tar, I've found.

phrozen said:
Does anyone have any accurate info(non-anecdotal) about heroin's bioavailability when taken rectally?

I've seen one study that mapped a faster absorption rate and longer duration for plugged Heroin, but I can't seem to find it now.

^
I tried searching yesterday for quite a bit of time. I couldn't find anything on it.

I did find out that about 40% of a drug taken rectally does not avoid first pass metabolism.

Sadly I don't think anyone besides you is looking this up GM. :(

yeah it works just fine for getting you high(hell i plugged half a gram one time and stayed high all day), but just as a note of caution. Im pretty sure it was plugging black tar that caused my appendicitis, appendictomy, and consequently my $28,000 hospital bill.

so just remember, folks,
sticking heroin up your butt hole could cost you $28,000.00

I don't see any connection between appendicitis and plugging heroin. There may be some correlation between taking heroin and appendicitis, but that's probably a stretch too. The moa didn't cause your appendicitis.

^definitlely, the h had nothing to do with the appy, would have happened if you never took it. It probably made it a little easier to deal with though!

thanks but no thanks. do you guys even know what causes appendicitis? I was plugging pretty heavily durring the week i got appendicitis. tar is about as dirty a substance as one can force into their rectal cavity. i sort of knew something bad was even gonna happen. i couldnt shit normally, and when i did it stank like the worst smell ever, worse than rotting flesh or burning garbage. i knew something was infected inside me when this was happening. the problem was i kept redosing while i was in agony, to dull the pain, so i kept masking the symptoms til my damn appendix came unglued on the inside. thought i was a gonner for sure.

Niandra forgot to mention I was plugging it for him with my teeth. That may explain part of the problem.

Plugging tar (if you're plugging powder you need to reconsider what you're doing) seems to work pretty well, if you don't want to slamdance but still want to get a good amount of drug into you fast (tar up the nose isn't too pleasant). I find that, other than kicking in fast and having a good duration, it seems to add to the whole body high. Maybe its just me, but it gives that beautiful whole body warmth than any other MOA I've used (and I've used them all).

fuck man do you gotta tell everyone?

i can remember letting you plug up on my living room floor, lookin like a turkey bastin itself. man-- i musta been fucked up to let that shit go down.

I've often wondered which would be worse:

- having your mother walk in on you on the floor with your feet behind your head and a syringe full of heroin in your pooper or...

- having your mother walk in on you just as you're registering an IV injection.

I guess if your were to get caught plugging you could always say you were giving yourself an enema...

Niandra LaDes said:
do you guys even know what causes appendicitis?

You're right, feces blocking is a very common cause. If you were that backed up, that makes total sense!

and to the above^ I personally would rather be caught with a needle in my arm. I've never plugged, but can't imagine trying to explain it to someone walking in!

Ok. How common is appendicitis among heavy opiate users?

Oh, and I never said heroin couldn't cause it, just that it's unlikely, and it wasn't caused by that moa(rectal).

Edit: spelling and such.

Last edited: