• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Heroin

^Good question, I don't know the answer to that. You would think it would be relatively common unless most users are of the age where they have already had it taken out. You're right about it not being the h, that obstruction could happen with any opiate and serious constipation.

Ive thought about this plugging thing because my nose gets stuffed up pretty fast and after a couple of days i cant get nothing up there anymore.

Anyone else has some advice regarding plugging ?

Especially on the best way to prepare the solution so that the powder really dissolves well. Should it be prepared similair when IVing or what ?

I tried plugging once, thought it was dissolved well, left half of the powder in the syringe... and didnt feel sh*t ( ;) )
Does powdered H even work well or does it have to be tar ?

i would smoke h first, the rush is faster than IV in my opinion. although i never factored in how much i lost in the process of getting my technique right :p

placid space said:
Ive thought about this plugging thing because my nose gets stuffed up pretty fast and after a couple of days i cant get nothing up there anymore.

Anyone else has some advice regarding plugging ?

Especially on the best way to prepare the solution so that the powder really dissolves well. Should it be prepared similair when IVing or what ?

I tried plugging once, thought it was dissolved well, left half of the powder in the syringe... and didnt feel sh*t ( ;) )
Does powdered H even work well or does it have to be tar ?

Dissolve your dose in a spoon, or whatever. You might need to use some heat if you're talking about tar or #2. Get a syringe without a needle and plug away.

But, as you can see, there is some debate of how effective rectal heroin is.