• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

HOMEMADE HIGHS?

KramerTX

Bluelighter
HI!! I was just wondering if anyone has found any good ways to get high from things around the house. (Besides the huffin of aerosal cans) I like pills.. Any mixture of over the counter medicine that will make me feel good? Sometimes I just want to get high and short of money. HELP!! lol

If there were really good OTC meds for this you'd hear about them. Do research on Robotussin (DXM) or drammamine (you're probably gonna regret it). Checkout www.erowid.org or www.lycaeum.org for more info on these. Most people think they suck, but if you're poor and desperate to fuck yourself up for a couple of days I'm sure you'll try them.
Peace
------------------
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation"....John Weidman/Stephen Sondheim Assasins

i nominate nutmeg as the most lame.
------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

Don't know about the banana peels. Is that like the orange peels? Where you let them mold and then eat them?

this is pathetic......
but to answer your question dramamine and DXM. i'd do the DXM before the dramamine, you can die from that shit. check your medicine cabinets for some old script meds your parents or siblings may have and do a search on rxlist.com

diphenhydramine is actually the name of the active chemical in dramamine, which is only a brand name. and yeah, these drugs can get people fuck pretty hardcore in a bad way... at the same time tho, theres a good base of people that really enjoy it... but personally i cant make a recommendation for it

Just to clear a few things up...
Diphenhydramine = Benadryl
Diphenhydrinate = Dramamine
Now benadryl is fairly safe and for me resembles a low grade acid trip at dosages of around 300mgs. Dramamine just makes my joints itchy and gets on my nerves, but thats just me.

Just to clear a few things up...
Diphenhydramine = Benadryl
Diphenhydrinate = Dramamine
Now benadryl is fairly safe and for me resembles a low grade acid trip at dosages of around 300mgs. Dramamine just makes my joints itchy and gets on my nerves, but thats just me.

Sell some blood and buy some real drugs!
Harry
PS If you really want to get fucked up I know someboddy who'll give you a really good price on one of your kidneys...

just make sure that if you go the DXM route that it is the only active ingredient; if there are any others you could overdose on them and DIE! that would kinda suck.

Actually I've had a nutmeg experience that I would rate above 50% of the flippers i've done (though the actual experience was a lot closer to acid). I'm about 75kg, a tablespoon straight down the throat (its gotta be McCormicks freshly opened) and suck down a few pipes about 30-45mins later. Yes i'm a little TOO informed about this I know
smile.gif

BTW allow an entire weekend for this experience
smile.gif

You can either smoke (kinda lame) or eat (never ate enough to get anything, super awful tasting) eucalyptus leaves.
If you load a bowl with some pot and some euc, you get a weird twisted high.
Sorta like a low grade acid trip.

Duster man, duster..........oh yeah......wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa....damn I feel nasy.........but sooooo good.
Headache.....
nothign like a little freon 22 to get the day started.....