• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Le Junk, Would you please tell me a good method of turning the cocaine freebase back into the cocaine that one would snort? I would love to snort 100 percent pure cocaine and you are a true cocaine genius.

ok, this goes offtopic, and I don't want to hijack LeJunk's extremely good thread.

but anyway rachamim, why couldn't you wash the sodium chloride away with water? of course you wash the excess ammonia off the same way..

tek1 said:
With this method you can get the same results as with ammonia method. There's also a risk with ammonia to overshoot the pH, which destroys the cocaine alkaloid.

You would really have to screw up bad to raise the pH too high. He's diluting 10% ammonia 1:2, so it's only 5%. At that point, it's a very weak base. I'm not saying it's impossible, there are definitely people who shouldn't touch chemicals!

There just isn't any other reason or chemical explanation (or please provide me one) why ammonia would be better. Ammonia is no worse either.

The only reason I see, and it's not really related to the chemistry but rather the physical state of the base. When most people use bicarb, they're going to be using solid baking soda. Easy to add too much when you're dealing with a pure solid.

In this protocol, it forces the user to ppt much slower by using the dilute ammonia. I'm not sure it would be any different though if you compared it to a dilute solution of bicarb.

I've edited this thread to make more sense. Please feel free to combine this technique with my other thread, "turning crack/freebase back into powder cocaine....the procedure", to obtain 100% pure ilicit cocaine hydrochloride! The kind you snort! ;)

Your final result will then look exactly like this. Tasty? You betcha!!!!

Attachments

• pure cocaine # 1.jpg
    pure cocaine # 1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 51,351
  • pure cocaine # 2.jpg
    pure cocaine # 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 26,806
Last edited:
Im going to do this at the weekend, ill probs be using something like an ounce though...

So could some one tell me what amount of each chemical i will be needing at the various points for both procediures (freebase then back to HCL) when starting with an an ounce of adulderated sniff?

I cant wait to do this!!!!

Baron_Greenbck said:
Im going to do this at the weekend, ill probs be using something like an ounce though...

So could some one tell me what amount of each chemical i will be needing at the various points for both procediures (freebase then back to HCL) when starting with an an ounce of adulderated sniff?

1. 60 ml.s of water per every gram of cocaine to form the freebase

2. 20 ml.s of acetone per every 1 gram of freebase to recrystallize.

3. .18-.20 % of your total weight of pure freebase to HCI needed for recrystallization. eg. 1 gram of freebase=.18 ml. of HCI

I'd break that ounce into halves and go about it in two seperate procedures. Also gives you something to do while waiting on the good! ;)

PM me before you do this. I have some info you'll be needing that I can't post.

Le Junk

Le Junk, would it be feasible to extract the freebase from the ammonia-water by swishing it around with a non-polar, non-water-miscible solvent like xylol, then decanting the xylol, and washing the xylol with distilled water to further remove water-soluble impurities (if necessary), and finally stripping off the solvent?

C / H said:
Le Junk, would it be feasible to extract the freebase from the ammonia-water by swishing it around with a non-polar, non-water-miscible solvent like xylol, then decanting the xylol, and washing the xylol with distilled water to further remove water-soluble impurities (if necessary), and finally stripping off the solvent?

Feasible, but I feel that absolutely every possible adulterant, water soluble or not, are entirely removed with the process as outlined originally. Try it and see what you think........

later, Le Junk ;)

Baron_Greenbck said:

Sure. What's your address? I'll even drop some off for ya!

FC =D

C / H said:

Sure, but your gear is going to tast like xylene, unless you're reconverting to the HCl salt.

I favor dissolving the freebase in something like methylene chloride, evaporating it completely (smoking this particular solvent could be very harmful) then scraping up the residue with a razor blade and smoking it on top of pot.

^^^ I suppose you could leave the base dissolved in the xylol, then create a dry HCl-generator (H2SO4, uniodized salt, and a splash of muriatic + a makeshift assembly of aquarium hoses and bottles, lol), and than convert to hydrochloride salt. When done, filter, save filtrand, wash several times with acetone, and finally dry under one of those red heat-lamps that they use in fast food to keep the soggy burgers warm. I've never attempted any of this, of course, so for all I know it might work.

BTW, fasteddie, I enjoy reading your and Le Junk's posts immensely.

Also, for what it's worth, I've seen clear ammonia-water at nearly every store in town, from Lowe's to the supermarkets. If no foam/bubbles form upon shaking, this should be a decent indication that it's relatively unadulterated, and should be about 3-5 % ammonium hydroxide by weight, I believe. I suppose you could titrate to know for sure, although this would probably be out of the scope of the average BL'rs skill-level.

C / H said:
Also, for what it's worth, I've seen clear ammonia-water at nearly every store in town, from Lowe's to the supermarkets. If no foam/bubbles form upon shaking, this should be a decent indication that it's relatively unadulterated, and should be about 3-5 % ammonium hydroxide by weight, I believe. I suppose you could titrate to know for sure, although this would probably be out of the scope of the average BL'rs skill-level.

Make sure you read the label carefully. I saw clear ammonia everywhere too, but none of it was free of either fragreance or surfactants. Ace Hardware's 10% ammonia is the only one I could find that was pure. Besides, there's an Ace Hardware on every corner anyway, bro..............

Le Junk, Can you PM me that info you spoke of mate. My awful greenlighter status is stopping me from pming you...

Im going to be doing this with an 1/8 now instead of an ounce, fundage is low!!

Cheers bud.

Will you PM it onto me also if you wouldn't mind? Thanks

You should make a video of how to do it..

Help plz!

I have tek. clean ammonia but it´s 24,5%...Can I just add more water to the mix so it will be 10%?..and also my HCI is only 30% will it do?..(don´t live in the states)

Thx Le Junk for sharing info!

cocoholic said:
I have tek. clean ammonia but it´s 24,5%...Can I just add more water to the mix so it will be 10%?..and also my HCI is only 30% will it do?..(don´t live in the states)

Thx Le Junk for sharing info!

No problem. And yes, everything you said is just fine! Best of luck and keep us posted.............

Le Junk ;)