• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Honestly, with todays horrible quality cocaine (Mexican made crap)
I noticed a huge difference in coke when I spent time in NM as opposed to east coast stuff. Not just quality, but it seemed like an entirely different drug. It almost seems like theyre cutting the coke with meth or something.

That's exactly how I've always described todays coke vs. real coke. An entirely different drug. Enjoyable vs. painful.

Le Junk

Best coke I've ever seen was when I was in Belize. 5 bucks get you a rock that 's about 50.00 here and the quality is days vs night. Coke in Bahamas is very speedy. It's definitely meth. The quality can be qualified as BM or AM (Before Mexico and After Mexico)

Last edited:
Tried it today and I blew it. I think I add ammonia solution too fast. The goo sticks to the rod and then dissolves. I get something back that looks just like the powder. Is there any way I can do it again ?

Newbee.
My objective: to make freebase from powder. I tried the Amonia extraction method. But...
I added gram of C to 40 mls water. All dissolved. I added 20 mls more water. When I added the Amonia, 10%, I got the milky white precipitate. I stirred and every 3 minutes I added more amonia, slowly. After the addition of second ml of ammonia, there was no more white precipitate. The water just got clearer and there were white fakes or grains floating around when I stirred. I got a lot of white soft crap on the glass rod and the sides of the beaker. I never got any nasty looking goo. Nothing changed. Looked the same. After adding about 7 mls of ammonia and no change I poured into another beaker with a new rod and added more ammonia. Still no change. After about 15 mils with no more changes I filtered out the rest and got pretty much the same as was on the glass rod and beaker in the first part; soft white "stuff."
Any idea what I did wrong? Since I had no goo and no bleach white residue, I have no idea. For comparrison purposes, How much ammonia is generally added before you pour into another beaker? How much Amonia total is generally added to complete the process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
^^^This was intended as a response to the above poster.

Just for the record, when I use 10 grams of cocaine to start, I will use roughly 15-20 mls. of a 1/1 solution of 10% ammonia and water. When cocaine freebase forms out of the solution, it will fall to the bottom in hard white chunks. This is non-negotiable. If the precipitate that forms beyond the goo is anything but hard and white, it is NOT cocaine. Just as the ecstasy market is saturated with fake substances, so is the cocaine market. I would have to guess that you were possibly duped with bath salts, etc. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is more common than not nowadays.

Le Junk

So confused. I want to get oil using the ammonia method to smoke right away. Do you really have to wait 24 hours for it to dry first and if you load it in a glass stem will it melt in so you can smoke it?

So confused. I want to get oil using the ammonia method to smoke right away. Do you really have to wait 24 hours for it to dry first and if you load it in a glass stem will it melt in so you can smoke it?

No, you do not have to wait to smoke it. You can smoke it right away, but you need to rinse off the new freebase with clean water first. This will remove any trace of ammonia.

Le Junk

my goo never formed, only waxy white rock/powder... i was getting impatient adding little bits of ammonia at ocne so i ended up adding about ml at once two ro three times, eventually white rock shyt started to form, never got the goo thou, anyone know what that means?

SWIM has been searching high and low in a country trying to find 10% ammonia. The only ammonia swim can find that's without any additives just ammonia and RODI water is 30% concentration. If swim were to dilute this to 10% would this be OK or would swim not be able to use it?

SWIM has been searching high and low in a country trying to find 10% ammonia. The only ammonia swim can find that's without any additives just ammonia and RODI water is 30% concentration. If swim were to dilute this to 10% would this be OK or would swim not be able to use it?

Yes, you could dilute it to 10%. If you live in the U.S., Ace Hardware stocks the 10% ammonia you're looking for.

Le Junk :)

P.S. I tried PM'ing you per your request, but your stored message box is full. Please delete old PM's so that you have room for new messages.

Le Junk, I want to try the triple acetone wash on 2g of street coke, probably cut to hell. I'll admit it doesn't make me fiend for more, shit i got 4-5 years ago i would blow everything i bought in the day/night i bought it. i was never able to save any for the next day. bought an eightball recently and it's lasted me a few weeks. i don't crave more, but the high is very dirty: anxiety, sweating, etc.

So please link me to the triple acetone wash directions or post them here, I really appreciate it.

for those who cant find clear ammonia there is another way to get your ammonia. sodium hydroxide(lye) + ammonium nitrate= ammonia+ water. YOU NEED VENTILATION! DO OUTSIDE. The A.N. get from cold pack at walgreens or other pharm. Get red devil lye at ace. If its not out (meth chemical) on shelf, tell the assistant you need Red Devil so you can make some soap from your biodiesel glyseryn byproduct. Try to dress like a redneck or hippie to be believable. I think its 1 part lye to 2 parts nitrate, not sure. WEAR GOGGLES!!! bieng that you want ammonia and water, not shake bake meth i would start out with 10 parts water to total volume of lye,AN. Water first then add your lye little at time as gets hot, swirling after you add a tbsp. use a #2 milk jug or pyrex,lye is worse caustic(base).make sure your outside and away from nosy neighbors when you add the ammonium nitrate. READ the coldpacks as they are trying to use subsitutes due to idiots making a meth byproduct they think is meth (lithium too weak W water)to be on safeside,dont have any sudafed pills at house when you do this..conspiracy..$$$lawyers. Especialy since your going to have HCL there too.

Im too tired and lazy to llook but you tube has science video showing proper ratio. I would do everything outside and wear gloves also as lye is nasty and destroys averything. I would think you could also just do a dilute lye(NAOH) instead of ammonia, both hydroxides, just wash well. You need a scale to do a good dilution and able to google

Hey, I have used the method you refer to. Q

Questions: for .5 how much water? (just enough to cover it in the spoon?) Bicarb should be .2? (The powder I have is fish scales, pure and gorgeous... I've gotten back what looks like diamonds.. So, anyhow, with the pure powder should I use less or more bicarb?)

Also you did not mention heating it; you say add small amount of water then slowly add bicarb until precipitates... Will it precipitate wihout heat? Does heating waste it? On occasions I've noticed that it begins to smoke immediately; is this because I did not add enough bicarb and the powder is just evaporating? Or was my mistake heating up in the first place...???

Hey, I have used the method you refer to. Q

Questions: for .5 how much water? (just enough to cover it in the spoon?) Bicarb should be .2? (The powder I have is fish scales, pure and gorgeous... I've gotten back what looks like diamonds.. So, anyhow, with the pure powder should I use less or more bicarb?)

Also you did not mention heating it; you say add small amount of water then slowly add bicarb until precipitates... Will it precipitate wihout heat? Does heating waste it? On occasions I've noticed that it begins to smoke immediately; is this because I did not add enough bicarb and the powder is just evaporating? Or was my mistake heating up in the first place...???

This entire method involves NO sodium bicarb or heat. Those two things are used in the ghetto version and do nothing to purify the product. All you're doing when you use heat and sodium bicarb is simply converting all the cuts in your product into their base forms and then smoking them along with the cocaine.

Using just ammonia and water is the professional method and will leave you with a much more pure product.

Please read the instructions again and by all means discard the notion of using bicarb and heat.

Le Junk

Last edited:
^^ Not often you get a definitive answer from the author himself.
(Just had to post that for reasons of respect).

God, I remember reading Le Junk's guides sooooo long ago. Hah. Watched them as they got updated and refined, etc.

Boy, has time passed. And whatya' know... I'm still doing the same shit I was then.. :\

Eh, whatever.. at least I made some good freebase and purified a shit load of coke in the process...

Thanks Le Junk! Haha.

So after HOURS of reading and going back and forth, not being able to decide between quick and dirty methods vs le junk methods, I finally tonight based up a little under a half g of some Coke HCl using le junk's ammonia method. (I'm lucky enough to drive by ACE on the way home from work) anyway, it appears it worked. However a couple questions. 1. First, it seemed I had a good deal more in my filter JUST prior to the final water wash. Is this typical? And if so, 2. could I in the future just be patient and let the shit dry for like a week or even two? 3. Would I still have to worry about ammonia in my final product if so?

4. l also I realize I literally just made the shit and it needs to dry, but it is not rock like AT ALL. It's very soft and flaky. Is this usual?

I put numbers in front of the actual Questions for easy reference in case anyone is kind enough to answer. If anyone could get back to me with some input, it would be much appreciated as always!

PS This is my first post in this thread, please answer this one before looking at the others that became clouded by Aussis101's idiocy. I apologize for aiding him in any way in his attempt to ruin this thread.

Last edited:
Simple procedure. Low heat. Use a little jar or beaker. And use a 3:1 ratio of coke to bicarbonate. There is no shortage of guides on the internet.

What? No. I did the ammonia method. No heat, definitely no bicarb. If anyone would be kind enough to give me a relevant answer, please refer to these questions from my last post. BUT this is my main question right now. - 4. l also I realize I literally just made the shit and it needs to dry, but it is not rock like AT ALL. It's very soft and flaky. Is this usual? Seems weird for base...

1. First, it seemed I had a good deal more in my filter JUST prior to the final water wash. Is this typical? And if so,
2. could I in the future just be patient and let the shit dry for like a week or even two?
3. Would I still have to worry about ammonia in my final product if so?