• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Say one were to try this with 1gm of cola, and got back .5g of cola.
How would that person know that it was from the cut, and not just bad scientific process?

Well, if you just do the acetone wash you won't have to worry about that as the cocaine is insoluble in the acetone. Not sure about the other method though...

ThePheonix,

I'll reiterate what Mr. Blonde said by saying that you should simplify your entire thought process and stick with just the correct acetone wash. Sometimes the easiest method is also the most effective. ;) This seems to be the case with about 90% or better with U.S. samples of street cocaine. The cocaine crystals were simply not washed properly during their original and hurried manufacturing process. Naturally, things were added to it along the way before ending up at your crib, but performing a 100% anhydrous acetone wash, followed by the crude yet extremely effective and now patented, Le Junk Vibration Seperation Technique (insert trademark symbol ;) =D ), your results will be just as good as any more advanced and possibly detramental A/B extraction.......I promise. It took me years of doing all this and that, trying to make it better and better, only to return in the end to a simple little acetone wash. But you absolutely must use the smooth coated paper plate though to finally seperate the crystals from the ephedrine, caffeine, phenylpropanolamine, etc. before consuming the product once you've actually completed the acetone wash and waited out the FULL 48 hours. Once you've washed them properly, the crystals will virtually POP right out of the pile with ease on a smooth coated paper plate with gentle tapping from underneath. Skip all the ammonia, muriatic acid, etc. and just make it simple on yourself, okay? ;)

The only major thing that could go wrong from a simple acetone wash would be that your acetone is not anhydrous. To make sure it is, never pour out of a can of acetone that's been made anhydrous. Instead, from the top, insert a glass pipette or eye dropper to extract the acetone. Once it gets to hard to extract, discard the old can of acetone and make a fresh can.

All the best, Le Junk :)

P.S. There are waaay to many things that could go wrong from an improperly performed A/B extraction and recrystallization. So without getting into all the what if's, why not just forget all about the A/B thingy and go with the simple acetone wash. Okay? ;) Good! =D

Last edited:
Mr Blonde said:
Mazel tov on your baby, Le Junk. :)

Gracias Amigo! :) And congratulations to you my friend on your newly appointed Modman status. You da' man! ;)

Le Junker :)

Good to see your quest to purify 'the cocaine of planet earth' is still going strong.

I wouldn't dare attempt to purchase/purify the 'coke' from my slapstick comedian suppliers.

The text on my attached picture would read:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU COCAINE BASE

0.03 grams was isolated

0.03 = x
-------------

28 = 100%

for percent in purity
find x

28 x = (0.03) 100
x = 3 / 28
x = 0.10

therefore the original cocaine used was about 0.1% pure

SpellmanT7 said:
Good to see your quest to purify 'the cocaine of planet earth' is still going strong.

I wouldn't dare attempt to purchase/purify the 'coke' from my slapstick comedian suppliers.

The text on my attached picture would read:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU COCAINE BASE

0.03 grams was isolated

0.03 = x
-------------

28 = 100%

for percent in purity
find x

28 x = (0.03) 100
x = 3 / 28
x = 0.10

therefore the original cocaine used was about 0.1% pure

Seems about par for the course if you ask me. ;)

Later, Junk =D

I am kind of confused. I really prefer to smoke the cocaine, so if I acetone wash the cocaine HCL and after all the acetone has evaporated and the coke is completely dry...can I freebase is via baking soda and water (in order to smoke it)? Will the coke still be as pure? I was thinking of taking my adulterated coke (HCL) and dissolving it in warm to VERY warm water and them filtering it through a coffee filter to get any water insoluble cut out. After this I wanted to evaporate all the water off via boiling the water. From here, I wash the dried out cocaine via the anhydrous acetone wash. After this, as mentioned earlier (above), I would evaporate the acetone to the finished dried out cocaine hcl. The next step (again as I mentioned above), I wanted to convert the salt (HCL) to a base via the water + baking soda method and then smoke it. Would this work? Does this make any sense? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

stop spamming threads asking about this. srsly you will get in trouble/banned.

^ seriously man, you posted the identical request to respond to your thread, what... 15 times?!?

10 ) NO BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD BECAUSE IS HAS NOT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSES "Bumping" is the act of replying to a thread so it will regain position at the top of the forum. Please do not do this. More often than not, most threads that disappear to older pages still get answered eventually. Please be patient.

Bluelight is a like a wonderful, sexy lady... you don't pester the shit out of her to try to get what you want. Less is more, man.

Welcome to BL

Hi Folks,

SWIM has a question. SWIM has followed the acetone wash procedure with much success. SWIM's last wash on a 1/2 Z yielded almost 0% loss. But SWIM is certain that his goods aren't 100% pure.

SWIM is 95% certain that the cut is Inositol which 1) has a higher melting point than his desired product and 2) is insoluble in anhydrous acetone as well.

I agree that the acetone wash works very well (I am surprised at how well MgSO4 yielded nearly 100% anhydrous acetone) but in this particular situation isn't the a/b extraction the only way to go to really get down to the goods and verify your percentage?

Swim has been reading alot about cocaine purification and making freebase. Swims ? is if your going to be making freebase cocaine would you get a better result if you performed the acetone wash on the cocaine first then preceded to make the freebase or is it not necessary to get a better end product this way. Also If you already have freebase/crack can you do an acetone wash on it to make it purer?

Last edited:
This technique really sounds great for cocaine. Is this technique able to be used to convert crack that may have impurities along with many other bases mixed in with it and convert it to 100% pure freebase cocaine? If not does anyone know the method for this?

Is there any way someone can link to his thread about turning the base back into hcl?

I'm definitely doing this as soon as i am confident in turning it back into a snortable substance

TIA

It's impossible to get clear ammonia is Australia anymore. Can cloudy ammonia be used as a substitute?

Is there any way someone can link to his thread about turning the base back into hcl?

I'm definitely doing this as soon as i am confident in turning it back into a snortable substance

TIA

Let the base dry overnight. Dissolve 1 gram of freebase in 20 ml.s of acetone. Add by glass dropper exactly 9 drops of 33% muriatic acid. Stir until crystals start to form. Let stand. Stir again every 30 minutes until no more new crystal growth forms. Filter, pour 10 ml.s fresh acetone over the filtered cocaine, let drain again, remove filter and dry between paper towels, open the filter paper and pour out on a ceramic plate, let air dry for 48 hours, no less. That's it. ;)

Le Junk :)

SWIM Did this a few hours ago but the wife walked in while it was drying.. chopped 1g down and it completely dissolved when it hit the water. swim added 1ml of 10% ammonia to dissolved hcl solution and a huge cloud appeared... swim stirred for 3-5 minutes. there was no goo that formed or anything after the first addition of ammonia a milky white substance formed on the stirrer and hcl was no longer dissolved..lol..
swim did add another drop of ammonia but no cloud this time.. he filtered and finished the steps... what do ya'll think of the product swim had by his description of his experience.. swims gonna wait til tomorrow and see..