• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Here's a little something to wet your appetite! =D

Le Junk

Attachments

• solubility 3.jpg
    solubility 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 3,143
  • solubility 4.jpg
    solubility 4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,769
Professor Le Junk,

of course I've read your awesome, award winning purification thread. All I needed to know was what is in your opinion the ultimate method. You just answered that in your PM. THANK YOU PROFESSOR!! I know how to perform aceton wash, ammonia extraction, chloroform extraction and recrystallization in aceton/HCL (yes it's HCL but you see a lot HCI typos...my bad) I don't know the measurements for the ethanol extraction. That's all I need to know and then I am good. ;)

All the best,

80sCaine

I really don't recall reading the double extraction/recrystallization method with chloroform and then with ethanol followed by triple aceton wash.

80sCaine said:
I really don't recall reading the double extraction/recrystallization method with chloroform and then with ethanol followed by triple aceton wash.

I'm pretty sure it was all in there. If not, chloroform first, ethanol second, acetone third. That's it.

It takes 12.5 ml.s of chloroform to dissolve 1 gram of cocaine

It takes 3.2 ml.s of ethanol to dissolve 1 gram of cocaine

Cocaine is insoluble in acetone

Le Junk ;)

seems to make sense.

to salt it again (back to water soluble) you need to add acid.

AMEN! Thank you very, very much Le Junk!!! Thank you for the awesome tutorial and thank you for giving the coca afficionados a method which result you can really enjoy. =D My nose is grateful too ;)

Hopefully I'll get the utensils by tomorrow (only 2 grams left from the ball...) and after I do the A/B extraction with ammonia (might as well do it right since I got 38% ammonia) plus a 24 hr. dry (yes, I am impatient) I'll let you all know the result.

I will then erect a monument of Le Junk in pure Cocaine HCL here in Los Angeles.

Best,

80sCaine

Ok folks, I did my first purification today! :)
I feel like a little kid who's baking his first cookies.
So I did a simple tripple aceton wash on the 2g's as suggested by Le Junk.
Per clorox test and after a few lines I assume(d) that there is no amphetamine and/or ephedrine in this batch. One thing is sure: The sparkle of the crystals after the wash is just amaaazing. I just sit there and gaze at it...

Let ya all know tomorrow after the first couple lines... =D

It is veeerry tempting not to reach into the cookie jar right now....let me tell ya.
Gotta slap my own hand...OUCH

So here it is life and un-cut folks !

My wife and I started exactly at 10:30pm yesterday. Now it's 4:30AM correction 5:30.....Unfucking real. There is at least .4 of the crystals left. Any other night with adultered I would be over 2-3g's already. I just can't explain it to anyone because it's hard to believe first.... Even my wife said after the bumping seperation of the crystals: This is how coke is supposed to smell. I go: It doesn't smell at all baby, actually it doesn't even smell like aceton....She replies: I know...It reminds me of a time in the 80's when I did good stuff...We both cracked up and started laughing... ...MAN, I sit here typing, high, awake, no sweat, no anxiety, heart beating normal.....I truly have no words Le Junk. With a simple wash done in 30. min you have first class blow. Everything you said, after you do the wash 100% correct, is true. I feel like transported back to 1985..

My advice to everyone (that I got from Le Junk) Mostly a simple, tripple acetone wash does the trick...AND Master Le Junk, you are going to be proud of grasshopper, the final gold rush eight finger drum play actually get's the active shit out (simply awesome!) ...I said to myself: What does that do now?! Grinding it and then bumping your fingers so the crystals fall to the bottom?! Oooh Bro. if you have never done it yourself ya don't believe it....So I start slowly tapping the paper plate and suddenly little tiny crystal balls start rolling down....So...after a 'phenomenal' high with only two matchstick lines that lasted for at least 45min....not craving for more...Yeah, read this again...no craving for more...It's beyond words, and I am not exagerating....Anyhow, I am just typing away but am still conscious what I want to say...

Conclusion: You like and do coke but are turned off doing the shit that's currently out there...please try Le Junks simple tripple acetone wash and see for yourself. If you have never done cocaine but for some reason want to try it: Don't do it! BUT if you absolutely have to then please ask Le Junk or me for advice or check out his ultimate cocaine purification thread.... I'll tell ya that you are in for a (pleasant) surprise.

After the wash of approx. 2g's and the paper plate seperation I had about 1g of really awesome coca left. That means a 50/50 cut. The inactive stuff was washed out but the powder that's left over on the paper plate is the real bad shit. It tastes bitter and I suspect it is ephedrine or pseudoephedrine.

Let's say there was only Mannitol or caffeine in the stuff. It would be washed out with the first or second aceton wash. Since ephedrine is not soluble in acetone it stays with the coca. BUT the simple gold diggers paper plate seperation after the drying period makes all the crystals fall to the bottom like magic while the powder cut sticks to the wax/shiny surface of the plate on top and in the middle. Ok, you can do the A/B extraction but in reality you don't really have to.

Please correct me if I am wrong Professor Le Junk.

Anyhow...I am high like a DC minor without sweating, ampiness, fiendiness....AND can go to sleep, have sex or whatever I want.

Final conclusion: Amphetamine, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Mannitol is bad, really bad. Wash it out!

oh! that sounds awesome 80sCaine.
why dont you make a video next time ?
as my english isnt perfect i dont get everything. And btw, good job Le Junk

80sCaine said:
So here it is life and un-cut folks !

My wife and I started exactly at 10:30pm yesterday. Now it's 4:30AM correction 5:30.....Unfucking real. There is at least .4 of the crystals left. Any other night with adultered I would be over 2-3g's already. I just can't explain it to anyone because it's hard to believe first.... Even my wife said after the bumping seperation of the crystals: This is how coke is supposed to smell. I go: It doesn't smell at all baby, actually it doesn't even smell like aceton....She replies: I know...It reminds me of a time in the 80's when I did good stuff...We both cracked up and started laughing... ...MAN, I sit here typing, high, awake, no sweat, no anxiety, heart beating normal.....I truly have no words Le Junk. With a simple wash done in 30. min you have first class blow. Everything you said, after you do the wash 100% correct, is true. I feel like transported back to 1985..

My advice to everyone (that I got from Le Junk) Mostly a simple, tripple acetone wash does the trick...AND Master Le Junk, you are going to be proud of grasshopper, the final gold rush eight finger drum play actually get's the active shit out (simply awesome!) ...I said to myself: What does that do now?! Grinding it and then bumping your fingers so the crystals fall to the bottom?! Oooh Bro. if you have never done it yourself ya don't believe it....So I start slowly tapping the paper plate and suddenly little tiny crystal balls start rolling down....So...after a 'phenomenal' high with only two matchstick lines that lasted for at least 45min....not craving for more...Yeah, read this again...no craving for more...It's beyond words, and I am not exagerating....Anyhow, I am just typing away but am still conscious what I want to say...

Conclusion: You like and do coke but are turned off doing the shit that's currently out there...please try Le Junks simple tripple acetone wash and see for yourself. If you have never done cocaine but for some reason want to try it: Don't do it! BUT if you absolutely have to then please ask Le Junk or me for advice or check out his ultimate cocaine purification thread.... I'll tell ya that you are in for a (pleasant) surprise.

After the wash of approx. 2g's and the paper plate seperation I had about 1g of really awesome coca left. That means a 50/50 cut. The inactive stuff was washed out but the powder that's left over on the paper plate is the real bad shit. It tastes bitter and I suspect it is ephedrine or pseudoephedrine.

Let's say there was only Mannitol or caffeine in the stuff. It would be washed out with the first or second aceton wash. Since ephedrine is not soluble in acetone it stays with the coca. BUT the simple gold diggers paper plate seperation after the drying period makes all the crystals fall to the bottom like magic while the powder cut sticks to the wax/shiny surface of the plate on top and in the middle. Ok, you can do the A/B extraction but in reality you don't really have to.

Please correct me if I am wrong Professor Le Junk.

Anyhow...I am high like a DC minor without sweating, ampiness, fiendiness....AND can go to sleep, have sex or whatever I want.

Final conclusion: Amphetamine, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Mannitol is bad, really bad. Wash it out!

That's an awsome report 80'sCaine! It really felt like I was right there with you when I read it. :) But thanks for the extremely vicarious report, though I've gotta admit, I'm kind of a little jealous now after reading it. ;) But yes, just as I stated in an updated response near the top of my original "cocaine purification, the absolute final thread", I had finally come to the conclusion through extensive personal testing and research, that all of the other much more advanced extractions and recrystallizations just weren't needed to obtain the desired final result. Sure, you could completely eliminate ephedrine or caffeine from your adulterated product with those advanced techniques, but why put yourself at such risks with all of those "suspect" chemicals, when a simple wax coated paper plate tapping method essentially accomplishes the same thing, but at alot less cost, exposure and risk to the user. I mean, unless you have Parkinsons Disease or some other nerve damage, then the rather crude, yet effective tapping method, works perfectly. And apparentely, you'll now concur at this point. =D

Just remember, keep it recreational. It's a treat, not a career. I'd hate for anyone to sink to the depths I did during my search for the ultimate cleanup technique and ultimately, the ultimate high itself. All in all, it cost me over $100K in the last 4 years and damn near within a hair of losing my wonderful marraige. It became the most important thing in my life, and after last night, I'm sure you can see the easy potential for abuse. Just be safe, know the signs your losing control and don't be afraid to contact me or Bluelight if things ever get ugly. When I was at my lowest point, nearly everyone on Bluelight came to my side. It's a great family here. :)

Enjoy your new gift, my friend. And keep us all posted with your stories and highlights, they're freakin' awsome! Be cool, take care, tell your wife I said hi, and keep in touch via e-mail as often as you wish. I'd really like to hook up with you guys the next time I'm out your way......=D

Later, Prof. Le Junk ;)

acidzorz said:
oh! that sounds awesome 80sCaine.
why dont you make a video next time ?
as my english isnt perfect i dont get everything. And btw, good job Le Junk

That's a great idea! You can You Tube it, with masks on, of course! ;) And trust me acidzorz, to aide in your imperfection with the English language, his evening was total perfection! =D

Le Junk

Other method

Hey Le Junk,

Just to add to the discussion about freebase cocaine, I've found and tried the following method:

How To Make Freebase Cocaine

Mix about 1 gram of coke and 10 ml of water in a small vial.

Slowly add drops of ammonia to the solution. A white milky precipitate will form.

Stop adding ammonia when additional drops no longer result in precipitation.

Add 5 ml of ethyl ether, close vial, and shake. The precipitate (freebase) will dissolve in the ether.

Siphon off the ether with a pipette (ether and water don't mix), and slowly drip it on a plate.

As the ether evaporates, white crystals will form. This is the evil freebase.

Crush the crystals and put under a heat lamp for at least 24 hrs to let the solvent evaporate.

ETHYL ETHER IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. IN THE PRESENCE OF AIR IT CAN FORM PEROXIDES WHICH WILL SPONTANEOUSLY EXPLODE!

ALSO, ETHER CAN CRAWL FROM AN OPEN BOTTLE AND TRIGGER AN EXPLOSION MANY FEET AWAY.

It seems to work quite well. What is your opinion (or other experts ;) ) about this method? Will it also filter out impurities? If not I could always do an acetone wash on the product.

ETHYL ETHER IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. IN THE PRESENCE OF AIR IT CAN FORM PEROXIDES WHICH WILL SPONTANEOUSLY EXPLODE!

what do you mean by "explode"? something BIG? 8o

acidzorz said:

Something big, for sure. Fuck this up and you will be known as the new McVeigh ;)

____

Now serious, all I know is that ether is dangerous stuff. Never use more then you have to and don't leave the bottle unopened for any longer then necessary.

This method sounds intriguing. Maybe next time I'll try it.

Problem is I have a family and can't very well pull the 'mad scientist' stuff in the basement.
You know...Dad went downstairs 3 hours ago and comes up a maniac LOL.

Isn't there a quick version of this? The coke i get is really crystally already when I get it. It's rocked (I know they can re-rock it) and soft to the touch (crushes easily) but the little pieces need to be chopped up in order to snort. in short I don't think there is a lot of cut in this. I don't feel speedy for hours. doesn't freeze you up like novacaine does. Gives me a nice lift after a couple of lines but doesn't leave me fiending for more. In fact an 8ball lasted me over 2 months.
\
It comes from the U.S. though in exchange for other stuff. So I guess it's cut. I don't see a huge difference between coke now and in the 80's when I had a serious cocaine/alcohol habit. Now I snort 8-10 lines at a time then stop as I am revved enough and don't need more. I really prefer downers.

acidzorz said:

Very flamable. Easy to catch on fire. Keep away from all open flames and use in a well ventilated open air area.

I have read the thread and am a bit confused:

First it says to make freebase with amonia 10%.
Then, on page two, it says to do it with acetone.

Can you use either?

Also, when you are flltering the HCL snowflakes, it says to pour the acetone mixture into a filter with a plastic funnel. Isn't that going to melt the plastic funnel?

Finally, is there a lot of smell involved in the procedure? I realize that it is a very small amount, but anyone who has walked past a nail place knows how strong the smell can be.

Thanks!

I think I figured this out:
The Cola is made into freebase using ammonia to clean it.
It is then dissolved in acetone, and finally, the muriatic acid makes it fall out of the acetone in HCL form, yes?

Could you simply do the acetone wash, or would that still leave in the oogie boogies?

ThePhoenix said:
I think I figured this out:
The Cola is made into freebase using ammonia to clean it.
It is then dissolved in acetone, and finally, the muriatic acid makes it fall out of the acetone in HCL form, yes?

Could you simply do the acetone wash, or would that still leave in the oogie boogies?

Sorry for the long delay, but since writting this thread, I've since gone on the wagon and had my first child. Boy, how things can change in a relatively short period of time! 8o =D =D

Anyway yes, you figured it out correctly, but in addition, also figured out this whole procedure is usually not needed at all. Just the simple acetone wash is all you need. Anhydrous acetone and a smooth coated Dixie paper plate is all that's seperating you (no pun intended on the seprating thing) from doing almost pure cocaine hydrochloride.

Best of luck, Le Junk

Thanx, Le Junk! I really appreciate it.
Say one were to try this with 1gm of cola, and got back .5g of cola.
How would that person know that it was from the cut, and not just bad scientific process?

SWIM stirred the cola in water, and was surprised at the amount that didn't disolve. So, he lost some there, but assumed that "he didn't lose what he didn't have." Even breaking up the pieces didn't help.

Then, he added household ammonia (which SWIM believed was between 5-10% from what he could find online. It had no phospherous or frangrance, and really pungent, like a homeless guy.) He added a drop, saw the cloudy precipitate, stirred, and was surprised that after a few minutes, he didn't see any icky good, but a white substance. He added more, drop by drop, until it now longer precipitated, and stirred for a good 3 or 4 minutes. He then filtered it through a coffee filter, and saw the clumps. (He thought it would be clear once it filtered, but that wasn't true.) The clumps were washed through with water, and no ammonia smell was present.

He dried it for a few hours (probably should have allowed overnight, but he was too excited to try it.) He wasn't sure about dosage, so he tried small rocks (there were a lot of pebbles, as opposed to rocks.) He said that he got a hit, but didn't feel much - but was surprised how the craving is stronger nonetheless.

He moved on to the Acetone (with Epson Salt ash added) and muriatic acid (he didn't realize that it smokes when you open the bottle, unless that was from the fumes of the acetone and m.a. combining. ) It snowed a tiny bit, but he was only working with about .5 grams or less (and of course, some of the cookies were eaten before reaching the cookie jar.)

He has a pretty reliable source from a cool person that offers A and B grades. He even did 150mg berfore starting (in case he messed up the procedure completely.) So, he's unsure if it is simply highly cut, or he just didn't do it right, or rushed things. For example, the freebase did not dry overnight, but rather, was dried in front of a fan. It dried pretty fast, do to the smaller amount. The acetone/epsom salt ash didn't sit for 24 hours. Do all of these things take that into account? He was also nervous that the cloudy ammonia or cloudy acetone held some of the cola.

Does the combination simply make the liquid cloudy without the cola?

Should one expect to get about a 50% return on this procedure, since that is the way it is - everything cut with filler? And is it also correct to assume that you aren't really "losing" any of your product, but just the stuff that isn't product, making the product better in the way it feels?

What are common mistakes that are going to make someone lose some of the good stuff?

Thanks